Long Term Market Price Data

Horton The Cat

Basically, I'm looking for a source of data which shows long term trends in market prices over a larger period of time, for the purpose of data analysis for trading. By a larger period of time, I'm looking at least 6 months or longer.

Have any alliances got accurate data up to that length? I've only had this account for a few days and I'd rather not wait. As gathering the data myself would take too long for my tastes. 

You shouldn't need to use a webscraping bot

http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/Category:API

specifically

http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/Tradeprice_API

updates every 5 minutes or so, the trade one specifically, to stop people from exploiting the market. Other APIs are more or less instant.

So yes, gather data is fine, even assisted.

Though I will say that what you'll very much find is that prices generally rise or fall pretty predictably, removing the need for real long-term analysis of the entire thing. Prove me wrong, though. I'll be happy too.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Frawley

I have 2+ years of data with 48 data points per day per resource, did you have a budget for data purchases?

Edited by Frawley