Hi I am Abbas

Can I have my 50mil from the Chess Tournament now? :P

oh-really-i-don-t-think-so.png

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

Dark Chocolate 

Can I have my 50mil from the Chess Tournament now? :P

By the way, welcome back. :)

Sure but like when i get 50 mil lol

As we determined earlier, you are a Wonder Women loving fairy.  How are you accepting your new found identity? 

I am slowly embracing it

Just one question. Who is your daddy and what does he do?

See ragnar's post

Oil baron. His daddy is an oil baron.

No, He is reagan

oh-really-i-don-t-think-so.png

You are so wrong

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

Have you accepted The Life Giving Bush and you're savior and protector, and the Divine Bush as his prophet?

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

Have you accepted The Life Giving Bush and you're savior and protector, and the Divine Bush as his prophet?

Wasn't I giving sustenance?

f2VouKU.png

well so was I, I don't remember declaring a winner

also I generally accept all genres of music as long as I like the lyrics or the music but rock bands are on top of my list.

f2VouKU.png

Welcome back, Abbas, but please, change your nation link. It doesn't match your new one.

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).

Welcome back, Abbas, but please, change your nation link. It doesn't match your new one.

Fixed, thanks for reminding me.

Whats going on there? Long time, no see! Good to see you back around!

It's good to be back

Careful, Coach. This guy's shady. Gotta keep an eye on him. ;)

You can keep an eye on me all day long ;)

f2VouKU.png

• 2 months later...

hello there people

just fyi that I am back. You can direct all questions regarding me to this thread.

You should convince Kadin to join and become leader of Guardian again. Those four hours he was in charge were amazing from what I hear.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

You should convince Kadin to join and become leader of Guardian again. Those four hours he was in charge were amazing from what I hear.

It would lead to some game-changing things. I second this.

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif