Name that war!

James II

1 minute ago, Woot said:

The Molten Salt Reactor?

7 minutes ago, Mitsuru said:

Smith's suggestion is nice. You could also do "The Salty Hunger Games" but I'm not sure whether I like that myself or not. But there are already some good suggestions. :3

The salt portion is starting to feel a little forced. Trying to hard maybe? But if it means that much to y'all.....

Edited by James II

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

10 minutes ago, James II said:

The salt portion is starting to feel a little forced. Trying to hard maybe? But if it means that much to y'all.....

You created this thread and all you had was "War of the Whales" and "Whale Wars". And you're whining that a better name hasn't shown up after one page?

Just now, Woot said:

You created this thread and all you had was "War of the Whales" and "Whale Wars". And you're whining that a better name hasn't shown up after one page?

I never said that. I just noticed TKR folks trying to make the titles about Salt and the titles seem really forced. We've had some great ones suggested thus far.

• Upvote 1

The 2nd Annual Easter-Timed assault which was in effect a carefully constructed artifice to dramatically spike food prices world-wide and increase the wealth of The Grumpy Old Bastards- war.

I'm working on it.

Registered slot thief

Buy the ticket, take the ride.

4 hours ago, James II said:

Kosmokenny and Apeman had meltdown after meltdown on the OWF and Alpha constantly declares wars on Guardian accusing them of cheating and exploiting mistakes in the game. The salt portion is not forced, the NB alliances have made it such a big part of why this war is so entertaining, that I would personally prefer a name that reminds us of this in the future :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I'm rooting for The Hunger Games or The Knights Irradiated, which is hilarious, I love it. Also very accurate since I've eaten 12 nukes so far.

Also can we please ditch the lame placeholder name and call it the temp name of Nuke Bloc vs Random Alliances (because EMC isn't exactly accurate) or something like that on the wiki until we officially name it? Anti-Nuclear Proliferation Act is soooooo lame it makes me want to cry.

Edited by Marianna
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Mitsuru said:

Kosmokenny and Apeman had meltdown after meltdown on the OWF and Alpha constantly declares wars on Guardian accusing them of cheating and exploiting mistakes in the game. The salt portion is not forced, the NB alliances have made it such a big part of why this war is so entertaining, that I would personally prefer a name that reminds us of this in the future :)

You're so salty! 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Marianna said:

Also can we please ditch the lame placeholder name and call it the temp name of Nuke Bloc vs Random Alliances (because EMC isn't exactly accurate) or something like that on the wiki until we officially name it? Anti-Nuclear Proliferation Act is soooooo lame it makes me want to cry.

The wiki is the devil

• Like 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

You guys need to SORT things out. 

SORT (Strategic Offensive Reductions treaty, cuz yea people need to stop getting offensive)  it out  should be the name

<Dragonk>Like I drink beer, nto it

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." 

22 hours ago, Mitsuru said:

Smith's suggestion is nice. You could also do "The Salty Hunger Games" but I'm not sure whether I like that myself or not. But there are already some good suggestions. :3

the salty games

the sodium trials

battle umami

kosher runner

etc etc etc

rawr

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, WISD0MTREE said:

Punic Wars. Everyone knows what happened in the end, right? 

Nuke Bloc delenda est

• Upvote 1

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>