Establishment of the Federation and Empress

VxjwUGm.png

"Unity, Faith, and Loyalty"

The Chinese Federation is a new nation born in Former Chinese Territory. Following the collapse of The Holy Britannian Empire and the disappearance of their government and disbandment of their military, the Empress of the Chinese Federation has rallied together her people in this dire time of unification. With much of southern China and a few other countries joining the Federation much of the territory has been settled and occupied with small pockets not being reached of the news. However, it is expected the entire country will be officially united in the coming days.

Empress Tianzi:

cFNlvOm.png

Capital: Vermillion Palace (Luoyang)

Uq4Sp9r.png

Please direct any FA inquires to her majesty directly. Currently, all systems and contracts are on the table, those who enter into treaties first will be given priority over what can be traded or moved around, this includes embassies.Thank you for your patience and your time.

:Classified:

"Such a federation will be tiring to control at such a young age, that's why I've asked for your help." The Empress sat behind a table guarded. In front of her was a table that contained three cups of tea and a contract. The people standing in front of the Empress took a seat across from her and sipped their tea. "Britannia is gone now, but the war will plunge into war and disorder fairly quickly. I won't enter the light, but I will help from the shadows." the mysterious man said as he looked over the contract. "Seems everything is generally in order, and we won't become public correct? The Federation will deny our existence and so on?" the woman pitched in as she looked at the contract.

"Yes, that is correct. You will work with my council and advisors from the shadows, but swear loyalty to my claim on the throne regardless." the Empress made clear as the two mysterious people finished their tea and motioned for a pen. With a few strokes of the pen, the paper was slid back to the Empress. After a few seconds, the Empress nodded as the two stood up about to leave. "As of today, Britannia is officially dead, Long Live the Empress." the man said as he waved his goodbye flashing his Geass. "We will meet with the Meta Board next, today begins the birth of the Chinese Federation."

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.