Recognition of War by Adeptus Mechanicus and The Knights Radiant on SA

Rick Roll

2 hours ago, James II said:

Lol EMC is a funny sphere.

Now you're getting it, it's all that talk about Dynamic™ that has gotten all the cool kids doing really funny stuff. Before that, whoever has heard of P&W being so heavily specialized in salt production and infra burnings...  `? :D

1 minute ago, kalev60 said:

Now you're getting it, it's all that talk about Dynamic™ that has gotten all the cool kids doing really funny stuff. Before that, whoever has heard of P&W being so heavily specialized in salt production and infra burnings...  `? :D

Wut?

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

So what you are saying is 60 on 60 couldn't be done against nuke bloc so they needed 300 idiots screaming something about salt. Message recieved. Good to know gpa members have gotten worse when they formed tcw.

Who am I to judge, I can't even wade through all the tears. Salt and tears equals 400 million in damages to my aggressors daily. Enjoy 

You figure 300 could have at least been honest when asked instead of denying just a few months after asking for our help. Iq is right to think tkr sphere still stands.

Wait for the salt comments and more "intelligent" banter from more victims err I mean winners below

Edited by Apeman

13 minutes ago, Apeman said:

So what you are saying is 60 on 60 couldn't be done against nuke bloc so they needed 300 idiots screaming something about salt. Message recieved. Good to know gpa members have gotten worse when they formed tcw.

Who am I to judge, I can't even wade through all the tears. Salt and tears equals 400 million in damages to my aggressors daily. Enjoy 

You figure 300 could have at least been honest when asked instead of denying just a few months after asking for our help. Iq is right to think tkr sphere still stands.

Wait for the salt comments and more "intelligent" banter from more victims err I mean winners below

fakenews_0.jpg

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

4 hours ago, Rozalia said:

No seriously. Who is the girl? This information is important and needs to be known. 

i'm like most definately not the girl. imma dude with a 12" dick so there is no point trying to get all creepy with me. :P

at least your post doesn't contain anything like "no" or "salty" or whatever form of umad bro is in season with the middle schoolers on their tablets. so you do have that going for you and that means you have slightly more than a 0.000% but also no more than .001% give or take a thousandths.

fun war so far, these tiering limits are so hilarious. what a fricking joke. Don Juan and those ex-GPA dudes are pisssssed. also a joke is Venereal Disease'S are catching 30% of nukes, that RNG is some bullshit, Alex. blah blah blah, light them up, 10m per credits mean I just got even more nukes in me, who is a guy, and not a girl.

1 hour ago, HopeSolo said:

i'm like most definately not the girl. imma dude with a 12" dick so there is no point trying to get all creepy with me. :P

at least your post doesn't contain anything like "no" or "salty" or whatever form of umad bro is in season with the middle schoolers on their tablets. so you do have that going for you and that means you have slightly more than a 0.000% but also no more than .001% give or take a thousandths.

fun war so far, these tiering limits are so hilarious. what a fricking joke. Don Juan and those ex-GPA dudes are pisssssed. also a joke is Venereal Disease'S are catching 30% of nukes, that RNG is some bullshit, Alex. blah blah blah, light them up, 10m per credits mean I just got even more nukes in me, who is a guy, and not a girl.

Na we just got bored of playing with you guys, not enough nukes I say.

eastwood.jpg

2 hours ago, HopeSolo said:

Don Juan and those ex-GPA dudes are pisssssed

And yet Alpha and SA remain the two alliances that constantly complain about alleged cheating and exploitation of bugs. If it got close enough to you so that you put it even in your nation's introduction ("please declare war on me with attrition you pixel hugging cheating GOBers."), then I'd say the pissed one is someone else. x)

(Btw: Two out of the three initial war declarations by Grumpy against you were attrition wars in case you failed to notice that)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

8 hours ago, Mitsuru said:

And yet Alpha and SA remain the two alliances that constantly complain about alleged cheating and exploitation of bugs. If it got close enough to you so that you put it even in your nation's introduction ("please declare war on me with attrition you pixel hugging cheating GOBers."), then I'd say the pissed one is someone else. x)

(Btw: Two out of the three initial war declarations by Grumpy against you were attrition wars in case you failed to notice that)

Let them vent Mitsuru, this is the first war they have fought in almost 2 years.  Reality, and their angst on getting hit don't necessarily line up.  But let the kids have their fun, their nukes are running out, and they probably wont do this again for another few years.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

More salt. You guys are so predictable I bet this post will be followed by even more salt. I don't mind if you guys wanna claim victory but projecting your salt production onto us is ridiculous 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Let them vent Mitsuru, this is the first war they have fought in almost 2 years.  Reality, and their angst on getting hit don't necessarily line up.  But let the kids have their fun, their nukes are running out, and they probably wont do this again for another few years.

What if they git gud? What if no more nukes in the nuke bloc?

14 hours ago, HopeSolo said:

I'm merely trying to get all the info from the many fronts that exist in this war. This information has helped shed light on the rebellion against the New Radiant Order. Thank you. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Justin076 said:

This is the most ironic quote I've ever seen on the OWF.

What Ape is saying is that he needs more salt, the few remaining citizens in his nation have been without power for the last week, so they need more salt so that their food doesn't spoil.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

What Ape is saying is that he needs more salt, the few remaining citizens in his nation have been without power for the last week, so they need more salt so that their food doesn't spoil.

Let us all donate some salt for the afflicted nations, Resistance is only 1 among many nations that need more salt to continue surviving.

eastwood.jpg

15 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

We've fought in every single major war since we existed, accept one.  The one in which both sides had people who had attacked us in the past leaving us with only one real choice unless we wanted to get all Stockholm Syndrome'y.  And I'm damn sure GOB has fought in less wars than Alpha.

Plus, thanks to you TKR and you guys in your paperless EMC sphere, y'all caused a really long period of stagnation where we didn't even have any wars.

Edited by Placentica

22 minutes ago, Placentica said:

Plus, thanks to you TKR and you guys in your paperless EMC sphere, y'all caused a really long period of stagnation where we didn't even have any wars.

Now that period is over. You're welcome <3

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

On 4/4/2018 at 1:10 AM, Placentica said:

We've fought in every single major war since we existed, accept one.  The one in which both sides had people who had attacked us in the past leaving us with only one real choice unless we wanted to get all Stockholm Syndrome'y.  And I'm damn sure GOB has fought in less wars than Alpha.

Hey now, don't let facts get in the way of their fake news.

EDIT: LOL at 5 downvotes at this.  Nice job boys.

Edited by Maverick0984
  • Downvote 5