Ultra Instinct NPO

TheNG

Yall a bunch of tryhards.  Just play Civ already.  You can have a 30 city nation in 6 hours in the time it takes you to make one here in 3 years.  

Srsly, wtf?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I mean it's getting to the point where I have to start wondering if Mensa's really a bunch of lunatics who belong in an asylum who wanna be geniuses while IQ has an IQ of zero.

I mean do you really do this just for the memes?  You make all that effort at creating artwork just for some silly number in the bottomrighthand corner of a post?

I thought that was bad enough on social media, but in a fake game of fake politics... jeez.

• Downvote 6

1 hour ago, Dubayoo said:

I mean it's getting to the point where I have to start wondering if Mensa's really a bunch of lunatics who belong in an asylum who wanna be geniuses while IQ has an IQ of zero.

I mean do you really do this just for the memes?  You make all that effort at creating artwork just for some silly number in the bottomrighthand corner of a post?

I thought that was bad enough on social media, but in a fake game of fake politics... jeez.

You don't create memes for the reputation, you create them for the memes themselves! It's like a form of worship. It is alright that you don't understand it. All we can do is hope that one day you will see the light.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

People having fun? In my PW? Never!

• Upvote 3

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

No one point out to him the (should be) obvious mistake in his post.

If you don’t know what I’m talking about, take a look at those who posted memes then take a look at the call out.

(He still isn’t wrong overall.  And welcome everyone, we’re all Mensa now)

37 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

No one point out to him the (should be) obvious mistake in his post.

If you don’t know what I’m talking about, take a look at those who posted memes then take a look at the call out.

(He still isn’t wrong overall.  And welcome everyone, we’re all Mensa now)

@Buorhann Hi I am from Mensa HQ

Can I have resources please?

Edited by TheNG
  • Upvote 5

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

On 3/31/2018 at 0:25 PM, Zoot said:

You don't create memes for the reputation, you create them for the memes themselves! It's like a form of worship. It is alright that you don't understand it. All we can do is hope that one day you will see the light.

I have better things to worship than memes.

If you don't understand that, then you're truly hopeless in always wandering in the dark.

• Downvote 2

8 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

You can go worship the glorious yugoslav axis if you like.

It was a Concordat, not an Axis! :-P

On 3/31/2018 at 11:27 AM, Buorhann said:
On 3/31/2018 at 11:12 AM, Dubayoo said:

zjtwYK4.png

ftfy

• Upvote 4

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• 2 weeks later...