PVRN - Primo Victoria Radio Network

Rimski

Programme: Muzzeler

Translation from:German To: Language of the listener. 

It has been ceuntries and decades since the Prussian nation existed. Leader after leader has proven that it is no easy target and that it shouldn't mess around. From Fredererick to Blücher and beyond. The Prussian Reunification Movement has been iniciated by Kaiserin Victoria, Princess of Bayern,  One of the Hussars. She is with us in the studio to give us some news that are worth it. 

"My citizens.  I,  Kaiserin Victoria have sworn since my teen days that I will bring the glory back to our nation!  And the men that are destined to bring us to glory are in power. Mackensen,  a fellow hussar of mine will be the second in command of the Army,  I am the first of course",  she paused to have a chuckle and to clear her throat before continuing with the show "I have brought the traditions of Prussians.  The Military Strength! The Strategy of the Prussian minds! We will get the glory through blood and iron.  We fear none. Many people have told,  not to only me,  but to many associates of mine, that they will fear not death as long the Kaiserin and the nation is safe and even if not,  it will die to cause the invader to have a hell of an invasion or occupation. This was all of my yapping for the day. Glory to Prussia" and so the Broadcast ended and usual music continued. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

"Hello, hello and welcome back on PVRN with the best source of information in Prussia and in the Region about Prussia. Today we got a special guest like always, makes the special guests like ordinary. But Today came the famously feared and respected man that made the nation basically, Ex-Chancelor Otto von Bismarck. So this old man..."

"Whom do you call old?" said Otto by smacking the radio host with his walking stick"

"Sir please no agression in the.."

"I'll show you my agression chump if you try to tease me. This was just a friendly bump, slick"

"And we continue. The Prussian Army welcomes a new Unit into the army specified for Desert Combat, now it is on training in Turkish occuped UAE. To add on, tension in the Middle East arise with Salazaristan wanting to destroy the Capital of Islam. What do you have to say about this ,sir? The Prussian people and government are against this act"

"Well you microphone monkey. I am a lover of history, I remember the old college days where I spent reading on it and expirienceing it firsthand. What I got to say about this is just the continuation of history of Prussia. It has been at war for most of it's timeline and it shyed away from protecting the foreign occupied land from the last major conflict they had in the 1800s. They released the Polish, Italians, Frogs and even released the Germans sympathizing this... Democracy. They want to avoid bloodshed. Brothers went on brothers during the Napoleonic wars and I despise that on what happened but some ruthless actions must be done for the greater good. Europe was at war as two ideologies clashed. Sons and Fathers were sent in by Kings and Queens to die but for what? All of the prestige Prussia once had was lost because people thought they knew better. Ideologies clashed and wars happened. People died and nobody bothered on what will happen next. Europe was on fire and the continent was a hotspot filled with destruction death and suffering. The hatred between ideologies spread like a disease and I fell victim to it, we all did. Both sides of the conflict were correct. We are all insane. Adding on the tension in the Middle East which Religion and greed now made millions bleed and hate everyone because the decision of one man thinking of being Superior. It is not a question now of good or bad, rich or poor , muslim or christian, man or woman, but we know who is right and who is wrong in this case and we are guaranteeing, as far as I know the people from my governing days, will stand against what the Major Middle Eastern Nation is peforming and so will the Kaiser, and I, and everyone whom I know and don't know! Even though I am not the most modern person it is quite fascinating how people evolved. I see from the Western neighbour of ours, people walk around and wave with their phone sticks to take pictures at any momment. I just despise how some people went their way , many things need to be remembered, some forgotten, but it is not needed to walk while texting and take pictures of everything. Now back on topic. Even though I am an old man, done my part, now it's a new generation comming along, but I have not given up easily. I am a good friend of the Kaiser and even helped her achieve the throne, but damn it to hell I will fix this generation in the outside nations, I will not live in the period where everyone does that, but I damn wouldn't want to live if Prussia became obsessed like that. I want to change the generation to move them away from the Technological and Egotistical greed where their most important task is to post on about anything they do to get some numbers."

"Now back on topic, sir. What do you forsee in the Middle Eastern tensions?"

"When war is brewing, war will come always to Prussia and in many times with conflicts with Prussia it was us or them. The Ideology clash came again. But I'd be damned if they made a dent in Prussia. I cannot wait to meet the bastards in hell if I die while the conflict was going on."

"Seems we are running out of time for now. Thank you for comming along today sir, it was an honour. In the next session we will talk about the Prussian people. Who and what are they? This is for all the outsiders listening but also for those whom are unaware on what kind of prussians there are and what they are interested in. This was it for today. Goodnight , Day or Morning, fromwherever you are listening."

• Downvote 1

Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

• 3 months later...

An emergency broadcast has went throughout the whole of Prussia and is being transmitted not only by the PV Radio Network but by all media outlets in the nation. 

"This is Primo Victoria Emergency News with your host Haustor Enna. Hamburg on a lockdown is our only cover today. This noon it has witnessed a large unrest and a war is present between major gangs in the city. The attack was conducted in an area filled with commercial buildings with many passageways behind them and a car park across the street of the main road. One of the gangs has lost 36 of their members in this battle, all dead, while there were no causalities taken by the other. 4 cars have been deomlished and ended with an explosion during the heat of the battle. 3 Civilians have been killed during the battle and 2 are injured. Police enforcment could not retaliate during the heat of the momment with ordinary policemen being called back in because the use of Military-grade weapons by the gang which has not taken causalities. An investigation is on going with special forces being put in the city. The primary concern of the gang war is the underground weapon smuggling which resulted in such deaths in the city and the nation wants to end the weapon smuggling ring and so cooling down the turf war heavily and the potential arrest of the gang-members."

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

"A war has been declared by Prussia on the faction without a flag, emblem or anything. Gang war has mainly spread to the Codenamed Location of Beach paradise. All previously noted things have been mentioned in the war decleration. Now it's a 4 pointed war. Purple Gang, Yellow, Green and the Prussian state. It is sad to say that many attempts have been made to kill high ranking members of the 3 gangs. Only one was a success and it was costly and long by itself with him being imprisioned after 2 hours worth of a chase, then a very long chase after he broke out of the prision. He has fallen off a bridge which caused internal health issues for him, but he kept on going, dying later in a car accident in the low land country lands. 4 Rangers have confirmed his death which chased him through the low lands. Other attempts were on the Green faction which go by the name of the Families. We have intel about their High ranking members, and many times, hits on 2 of the high ranking members which stay together have failed. Police pursuit, set up gang wars where they were outnumbered and much more, all failed. It has proven that even though the Families are gun smugglers, even when fighting with lower class weapons they are expirienced fighters, winning outnumbered and outgunned battles. Even though the families and the police had their ups and downs they cooperated to conduct a massive invasion which would cause damage to the rival gangs but later to the Families. They peformed turf wars to enable us an easied up entrance into the city by road. Main tunnel and Bridge into the BP. Beforehand SWAT forces have liberated the the police station, and a large scale operation was conducted to the heart of the city, by a naval invasion and establishing a large foothold in the city and over the control of the canal. As well as a raid on the palace on a hill by the Bundeskriminalamt killing many Vagos (yellow) high ranking members and expirienced fighters on the meeting at the palace there. 

GangMap.png
Red dots - Hospital
Dark Blue Dot  - Police Station
Red Line - directions of SWAT forces liberating areas (the canal operation) 
Purple dot - Bundeskriminalamt Paratroop landing/Vagos high ranks meeting place 
Turqoiuse dot - BP PD ground action 
Brown lines - Military movement

Green Areas - Families turf
Purple - Ballas turf
Yellow - Vagos turf
No colour - Prussian control 

Current deaths in this issue has passed over 5000 Gang members dying, civilian causalities have not reached hundreds. 
At the momment all Police Forces or related ones are pursuing actions against the gangs, the current initiative is a Rangers Operation to liberate northern areas of the city. 

The amibitions of each gang are different, crime of each gang commited are different, and they can be asked via email (discord pm) on [email protected]"

• Downvote 1