Politics & War Roleplaying (Info & Application)

Eva-Beatrice

For those who wish to become a part of the roleplaying community here in the

National Affairs subforum, this is the thread in which you should apply.

Current Map (Updated as of 5/20/18)

Are you a new member to P&W, looking to try out some roleplaying? Or are you already a seasoned roleplayer, looking to develop his/her skills in roleplaying? Well, all I can say is that with this post, I hope to establish a friendly, low-drama roleplaying environment for those among us who have an interest in roleplaying out our nation's actions. Whether you're an experienced roleplayer, or completely new and inexperienced to roleplaying, allow me to say that I'll do my best as your OP to be friendly and accepting of every type of roleplayer.

High-quality roleplay and constructive world-building are encouraged.

For in-depth roleplay (multiple paragraphs, extensive posts), you may make your posts and threads here.

For more natural roleplay with less restrictions, you may make your posts and threads here.

For more casual roleplay, the National Affairs subforum itself should do.

(Just remember that while this is a casual environment, the subforum will still be moderated, as it is meant for in-character posts and interactions. Additionally, signing up here isn't a requirement to use the subforum.)

(Note of interest: Several members of our roleplaying community have based their nations and/or leaders upon those inspired from anime and other fictional sources. This is perfectly acceptable so long as your roleplay is constructive and well-intentioned. However, this style of roleplay does not give you an advantage in terms of wars, or anything. Similarly, you cannot use it as an excuse to develop incredibly advanced technology in short periods of time, as it is unfair for those who put much time and effort into their roleplay. You're free to be as creative as you like, so long as it is within the rules. This is to avoid Godmodding and overpowered posts.)

Interested in joining? Don’t be shy, and fill out the application below.

*Before applying, be sure to read the rules of the National Affairs subforum, and the map itself, here.*

Application:

Nation name:

Population (may use in-game numbers):

Population density (may use in-game numbers):

Official currency:

GDP (may use in-game numbers):

GDP per capita (may use in-game numbers):

Form of government:

Describe your nation:

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don’t have one):

Have you read, and agree to abide by the rules of the map/subforum? (Yes/No):

Where on the map do you wish to be located? (Using real-world geography, or a self-provided map):

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you wish to use):

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 75 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 75, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 75 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of four provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 75 provinces as well. Nations are permitted to own colonies, but at a maximum of 5 with no more than 20 provinces each. Separate colonies are unable to be conjoined. Gifted land is also capped at four provinces per month. This includes land gained by a nation as a result of a war as well.)

(You are required to post at least once a month in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting on your own, or someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on the forums or on Discord (Eva-Beatrice#0471). To view the map with no flags, click here. To view a blank map, click here.

Edited by Eva-Beatrice
  • Upvote 2

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Application:

Nation name: MoG[Corp]

Population (may use in-game numbers): lots

Population density (may use in-game numbers): idc

Official currency: nuyen

GDP (may use in-game numbers): idc

GDP per capita (may use in-game numbers): idc

Form of government: corporation

Describe your nation: Read my posts

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don’t have one): N

Have you read, and agree to abide by the rules of the map/subforum? (Yes/No): Y

claims.png

Where on the map do you wish to be located? (Using real-world geography, or a self-provided map): Above, plus those two pesky provinces that make up the island the russians stole.

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you wish to use): W/e

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 75 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 75, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 75 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of four provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 75 provinces as well. Nations are permitted to own colonies, but at a maximum of 5 with no more than 20 provinces each. Separate colonies are unable to be conjoined. Gifted land is also capped at four provinces per month. This includes land gained by a nation as a result of a war as well.)

(You are required to post at least once a month in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting on your own, or someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

K

Edited by Mogar

Nation name: Meta Board

Population (may use in-game numbers): 2,560,746

Population density (may use in-game numbers):118.33

Official currency: Meta Yen

GDP (may use in-game numbers): $7,529,787,908.60

GDP per capita (may use in-game numbers:$2.9K

Form of government: Noocratic Republic

Describe your nation: -

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don’t have one): http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/Meta_Board

Have you read, and agree to abide by the rules of the map/subforum? (Yes/No): Yes

Where on the map do you wish to be located? (Using real-world geography, or a self-provided map): Shikoku, Kyushu, South Korea, North Korea and the original provinces i had in China

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you wish to use): https://i.imgur.com/Ho0l2Xm.png

Edited by Featherine

Nation name: Gamindustri

Population (may use in-game numbers): 305,971,514

Population density (may use in-game numbers): ~100 people per mi2

Official currency: Credits

GDP (may use in-game numbers): $1.5 trillion

GDP per capita (may use in-game numbers): $67,800

Form of government: Disputed

Describe your nation: Gamindustri, as it is collectively known, is comprised of four smaller nations, each one fighting amongst each other for complete control.

Have you read, and agree to abide by the rules of the map/subforum? (Yes/No): Yes

Where on the map do you wish to be located? (Using real-world geography, or a self-provided map): https://i.imgur.com/w3UkL3V.png

• Upvote 2

Official nation name: Preußisches Reich (Prussian Empire)

Population (may use in-game numbers):  104.9 Million

Population density (may use in-game numbers): 235.6/square kilometer

Official currency: Reichsmark

GDP (may use in-game numbers): 4.7 Trillion

GDP per capita (may use in-game numbers): too lazy to maths

Form of government: Absoulute Monarchy

Describe your nation: Nation that is reborn , once a powerful factor in older Europe, now it didn't exist. The Kaiser is not important , but Kaiserin Victoria II is what brought us the glory of Prussia. She conquered Teritorries south of Leipzig, counqering Bayern, Austria and reaching Venice. And with Bismarkck in Office, they got a hold of Scandinavian lands. It is a rich nation with a few old habits. Many of the Hussars are in the army or government. Mackensen is the chief of staff as an example. But there lies issues with the Prussians as they are surrounded by many nations, it seems we will need an another Frederick the Great.

Where on the map do you wish to be located? (Using real-world geography, or a self-provided map):

Blucherland.jpg

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you wish to use)

: Iv05H8BKWlxudSsr6YAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Edited by Rimski

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

Application:

Nation name: The Dragon Empire

Population density (may use in-game numbers): 5 Per square Mile

Official currency: Bit Talon

GDP (may use in-game numbers): $747,205,801.86

GDP per capita (may use in-game numbers): 

$1,385.68

Form of government: Theocratic Authoritarian

Describe your nation: A small task force of invaders from planet Bob establishing a foot hold on a new world, bearing reptilian beasts that serve as their rulers and some in their armed forces. The task force is small now, but growing rapidly. The task force is divided up along the coastline, among 5 larger towns including the District of Columbia. There are rumors that the invaders have previously already invaded two other worlds with great success. Their nation... might.. have a history with Mog Corp, got to figure that one out.

Where on the map do you wish to be located? (Using real-world geography, or a self-provided map): West Virginia/Virginia/Kentucky/Maryland

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you wish to use): ND7Wi8W.png

119,774 square miles.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex
  • Like 1

V̢ͭ̔ͣͯͫ͐ͥ̄͗ͬ̄ͭ͏̹͖̺̲͕̦͉̣̙́i̡͕͙̺̗̻̹̘͇̋̽̆ͮ̈́́ͭ͢͢͞n̢̛̫̘͎̝̪̪͔̙̗̘͚͇͚̣̦ͫ̊ͩ͊͌͘͜͝i̡̱̭͉͔̘̖̠̲̺̍͐ͯ̌̈̾̾́̔͑̋ͬͯ̑̚͠ ̸̷̨̜̦͓͖͖̹̫̹̖̮͙̻̻̹̺̞͍̙ͥ̏̃ͨ̓͑̏͊̀ͯ̉ͯ̒͒͗̄̚V̢̢̡̙̻̳̘͖̖̟͚̣̬̏͐ͮ͒̎̈̽̽̾̂̔̅ͩͪͦ̑̿̏̍ͅͅi̶͍̮͈͇̰̫̯͉̜͒́̉̊̓̚͘̕ḑ̸͈̟̫̹̟͓̹̠͇̗͖̤̥̰̲̬ͮ̉ͫi̴͔̪͍͇͌̋̆̃͆̈̔ͧ͆̎̋ͥͫͫ́͢͠ ͕̞̠̯͍̫͚̪̺͓̣̦̖ͧ̓ͬ̎̀͝ͅV̴̨̤̙͔̥͍̟̦̥̺̟̯͔̤̫ͬͮ͑͌i̞͎̹͇̻͎̘̳̮̤͙̯̩ͪ̂͌̐ͪ͐̓̃ͧ̈̓͛̎̄̈͞͡ͅd̸̵̬̫͔͙̀̓͐̈́͜͡e͍̝̗̱̝͈̣̤̜̳͑̓͂̈ͯͤ̕͡v̸̖̰̟͈̠̰̣̮̦ͭ̆̑ͮͮ̾͊ͤ̒̊̊ͯ̈́ͬ͌ͭ̚͜ȏ̧͊̿͑ͯ̚͏̲̣̩̼͙ṙ̴̴̠̗̼̥͈̣̌͋̃̔̎̿ͨͥ͗̈̋̋̆̐̀ͩͦ̕͘͜ͅá̵̦͎̣͇̦̙͙͖̟̣̲̳̘̣̣̳̝͊̈́̐̇̑̔̈̉͒̆ͬv̵̨̭̝̯̫̞̜̭̭̘ͦͧͭ͋̂ͣͨͮ̑ͪͤ͌ͣ̒̽̾̾͢͠͡î̛̞̟̤͍̰̂ͪ͛̒̍̅͒̉̅ͥͯ̌̽̈́̾̈͛̏͡ț̷̲̟͎̰̟͇͖͖̻̼̰̞͎̯͚͚ͩͧͨ̆͗̕͢.̵̢̦̭̳̗͖͙̼̜̩̖̹̤͓͔̈́ͫ̂͊ͩͮͤ̕͢͡ͅ ̴̡̰̙̙͕̩͈̩̻͕̰̠͑̅̔ͩ͛ͩ͆̂̀̋ͬ͂̑̔I̶̢͇̖͖̥̠̳̘͚̓͋ͮͮ̊̽ͯ̈̽̒̓ͮ͂ͨ́͠f̶̴̥̗̙̳̫̜̥̗̞̳̍̅̎̍̒̒ͮ̇̈̊̿̚̕ ̸̢͕͇̜̙̩̭̮̱̈̓͆ͨ̄ͥͮ̽ͧ́́͘ͅy̡̱͚̺͈̳̤̺̞͎̻̮̣̤̘͖̥̗̬͒̊̉̅̆ͧ́͛̌̑ͣ̿̾͋̊̀͜͟͡o͚̳̯͙̬̦͉͚͙̦ͣͥ̿̏̌ͩ͗͌̎̆ͫ̌̿ͫͩͥ̕͝ͅu̷̲̘̖̯͈ͪ̔̇ͥͧ̈́̓ͬ̓͑ͨ̋̓̃̅͜͜ͅ ̸̢̖͇̜͖̺̙̲͙̻̫̝̣̗̈ͦ́͞a̶̢̢̰̻̰͍͎͙̺̪̪ͯͯ̄̋ͮ̒͛̅ͬ͆͐ͧ̃ͬͤ͛ͯ͟r̷̟̦͈͈̥̤̖̤͔͎̤͉̜̼͇͇ͭ͂ͩ̔ͥ̀͋ͨ̈́̊͐̈̆͒̓̃̎́̕͘͝e̶̱͓̜͙ͩ͒ͪ̂͛̋͆̈̂̌̌̒̂̐ͪ͗̓͐͠͞ ̴ͦ̉̏̓ͨͬ̐̓͛ͦ̽ͮ̎̎̓͟͏̶͏͖̩͙͕̗̘͉̯̫̹̱̺̻̞͇á̴̧̮̹̜͓͕͒̽̈ͤͪͮ͋̊̑̔ͤ͂̉͑͛̚͜t̛ͪͮ̈́̋̉͏̮̫͓͙̲͔̼ ̴̵͎̫̝̼͈̰͇̑͋ͤͩͮ͘w̵̡̥̫͉̯̯̭̪͈̜͎̤͇̙͎͖̳̝͛̄̔ͯ͐̓̅ͩ͑̃ͤͥ̕͢a̵̡̡ͦͫ͊ͣ̍̓͐͒̈̒ͧ͌̉͛͏͖͕̜͉͉r̵̛̘̞͙͕̉̄̔́̉̓ͯ͌̾̓̄͞͡ ̨͊̇̊͏̛͓͕̘̤͟͞w̢͚͎̥̙̜̠̻̫̹̮̦͛̑͒͋̏͗̊͜͞i̸̶̧͖͈̥͚̭̰̦̞̫̥̬̰̝͍̬̗̦͚̲ͨͨ̉͟t̸̵̵͖̦͉͕̱͇̐͑ͧ̋͆̀̔ͯͨ͌͆̚ḧ̵̛͎̫̬̣̩͇̥̞̭̼̜̩͕̈̐̂̌̍̎ͬͭ͌͠ ̛̘̫͔̹͓̻̗̻̲͉̞̞͚̩̯̮ͪ̔̌̿̍ͦ̀ͥ̍̎̿ͨ̽̀́͢͠m̶̶̡̭͎͎̤̩̹̩̞͇̦̼̳̝̑̅̑͛̽ͭ̅̓̆̍ͫͮ́̄͘ͅeͬ̊ͨ͂̿ͨ̊͝҉̸̺̰̯̤͚̖͜ͅ,̡͎̖͇̙͎̿ͨ̆ͤ̑́͡ ̷̸̫̲͕̻̫̰͇̖̳̗̙ͮ́̓̉ͯͭ̀́͜ͅp̆͐ͥ̐͒ͦ̐͊̂̓̈̊̽ͫ͊̊̇ͨ͠͏̸̼̘̦̺͈̠̰̤͚̝͙̰̺̩̰r̛͙̩̭͚̞͇̩̥̼̦ͯ̇̃̐̂̔ͫͯͫ̏ͭͤ̑̀̽̾͗ͫ̓̀̕͡ͅe̛̳͖͚͇͎͑͑̓̍̓͗͗̓̄ͦ͠͝͡p̸̘̮͉̼̯̲̻͔͕͇͖͖̟̗̭̹̘͚̗ͩ͗͛̉͒ͥ̀̌̆ͩͤ̃ͨ̽̿͒ͨ͠͠a̸̷͒̒̍̀͗͑͜͏̱̘̘̲̮̯̳̘̀r͙̜̝̲̯̝͔̦̺̗͉͚͉͙͍̠̓ͦ͊̿ͬ̈ͪ͂̌̚͟͡͡ͅe̶̪̱̪̟̣͉͉̹͈̫͇̝̪̮̙ͯ͂̈̈̓ͦ̍̂̾̏ͪ̏ͭͧ͛ ̷̧̭̝̺̗̟ͬ̾̏ͫ̕t̷̵̡͓͔̜͙̘͈̲͈̳ͦ̊̇̽̅̄̀ͮ̒ͪ͆̑̓͊́͝ͅǫ̶͈̞͚̹̻̤̲̙͖̪̍̃̐̏ͦͪͦͤͩ̽̿̿ͮͪ̿̀͂̀͡ ̡̤̹̲̜̪̞̽̽̓ͥ̒ͨ͊̐ͫ͗ͫ̐̈́̑ͥ̕͢͡b̴̨̨̛̦͇̪̠̺͔͙̤̜̉͐̓̌̀͟ͅͅë̢̼͔̗̰̦̼̘̯̟̩͚́͗͆͒͋̀͆̑̋ͩ̉̒͊ͬ͊̃ͪ̆͊͟͡ ̵̡̛̳̜̦̱͎̞ͤͣ̏͒ͯ̇̈́͗ͮ̇̎ͬͧc̴͍̞̼̹ͨͭ̇̒͌͗̉ͥͥ͗̓̎̌̅͒ͭ̇̅́o̧̧̤̘͕̬̰̣͔͖̘̥͖̜̐ͥ́ͤ̒̔͘͠ͅņ̶̛͔͎͍͉ͪ̾̃ͦ͛̈́̒̅̒s̶̷̸̙͍̹͎̬̜̦̞̤̥̦̙̞̥͚͈̬̋̃͒ͮ͒ͪ̆ͩͯ̒͋̾̒̾͋̅͌̓͡ǔ̶͚͈̠̭̻̜̉ͪ́̓ͩͤ̅̌̌̈̍ͤ̾̌͛ͥ͗ͦ͟͜͞m̛̯̪̘͍̜͕͕̞̤͖͉͉͔̞͙͈͓̐ͦͯ̽ͬ͒̾ͣ̓̒̔͛ͤ̎̏̈͜͝è̵̱̜̯̙͔̜̝͙̼̬̤̥̒̒ͣ͒̈́͊̀́̕͟ḑ̧̅͂̈͌̔ͧͤ̋ͤ́́̒̂̋͗͆ͮ̚҉̙͚̬̻͎͚̤͞.̴̨̺̜̟̯̹̪͋̋͆ͫͧ̐̔ͩ̉͌̋͋͞

>!

Reapplying here

Nation name: The Lumian Republic

Population (may use in-game numbers): 98,029,362

Population density (may use in-game numbers): I don't know my IC area so can't do an IC pop. density

Official currency: Lumian Dollar

GDP (may use in-game numbers): 12.84 trillion dollars (in USD)

GDP per capita (may use in-game numbers): 131,000 USD

Form of government: Democracy (though currently under martial law due to a national emergency)

Describe your nation: Founded in 2024 after a worldwide nuclear war, Lumia quickly advanced, after inviting millions of intellectuals and skilled labourers into its ranks. Today, much of Lumia's industry relies on automation, and citizens currently enjoy an extremely high standard of living

Where on the map do you wish to be located? (Using real-world geography, or a self-provided map): nevXqDt.png

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you wish to use): G7mbHt2.png

Nation name: Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

Population (may use in-game numbers): 92,000,000

Population density (may use in-game numbers): 9 or 10

Official currency: Polish Lithuanian Zloty

GDP (may use in-game numbers): $760 Billion

GDP per capita (may use in-game numbers): $8260

Form of government: Absolute Monarchy

Describe your nation: A region created with unification of the lands of Poland and Lithuania, as well as parts of Estonia, Latvia, Ukraine and Belarus

pMTKNEP.png

latest?cb=20120804203019

Edited by Zafri Zackery
pwzK3cd8SS65e9vYtF-QIQ.png

Nation name: The Great State of Montana

Population density (may use in-game numbers):

3.971 km^2

Official currency: Montana Dollar

GDP (may use in-game numbers): $9 Billion

GDP per capita (may use in-game numbers): $

Form of government: Crowned Republic

Describe your nation:  The Great State formed when Governor William Scarlett convinced Idaho to join with Montana to put down communists in Wyoming.  After a small military campaign both states agreed to be annexed by Montana and the Great State was formed.

Montana, Idaho, Wyoming (and if possible the cheyenne mountain complex)

8X0EzeN.jpg

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

Official nation name: Western Germany

Population (P&W numbers): 82 million

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $50,000

GDP: 4,100,000,000,000

Population density (sq. km): Varies by region

Official currency: Deutsche Marke

Form of Government: federal republic

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one):

Describe your Nation IC: split from the German Empire to free itself from absolute rule from the Kaisar and opposition to the monarchy, and formed a democratic government

Describe yourself in OOC terms: an okay guy

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): yes

(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!) Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): In the map above, I am in green

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): GaY9RSZ.png

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 75 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of four provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 75 provinces as well. Nations are permitted to own colonies, but at a maximum of 5 with no more than 20 provinces each. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at four provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)

(You are required to post at least once a month (no more than a month after your last post) in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting on someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

Edited by AwesomeNova

Nation name: Eastern Roman Empire

Population (may use in-game numbers): 90,260,000

Population density (may use in-game numbers): 82 km^2

Official currency: Byzantine Drachma

GDP (may use in-game numbers): 3.792 Trillion

GDP per capita (may use in-game numbers): $130,000

Form of government: Near-Absolute Monarchy

Describe your nation: The Eastern Roman Empire is the last remnant of the once great Roman Empire. Having survived for just over 2,000 years in some form or another, it was seen as the Europe's bulwark against the east. Constantinople, it's capital, known as the "City of the World's desire", is a major trade hub in the Mediterranean, from which the wealth of the east and west flow in. Naturally, there have been many threats against the Empire, thus leading to it being necessary to have a sizable military in order to defend it. While it is technically an absolute monarchy, the current Baselius (Emperor) is supportive of granting further rights to the civilian populace.

Where on the map do you wish to be located? (Using real-world geography, or a self-provided map):byz.png

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you wish to use): https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/2/2d/Eleucea1.jpeg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/2000?cb=20150905142616

Application:

Nation name: The Faraway Realm of the Saint-Laurent

Population (may use in-game numbers): 60 million

Population density (may use in-game numbers): as if I'd know

Official currency: Laurentine Livre

GDP (may use in-game numbers): 1.7 trillion USD

GDP per capita (may use in-game numbers): 28,320 USD

Form of government: Absolute Monarchy with Totalitarian characteristics

Describe your nation: The Faraway Realm of the Saint-Laurent has arisen in the wake of widespread anarchy in North America following most recent disasters. Seeking guidance in a new faith that promised stability, this nation has turned into bulwark of order, a haven security, a beacon of stability and an oasis of prosperity... well, ok, that prosperity is still in the works, but one day, the Realm will be there.

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don’t have one): N/A

Have you read, and agree to abide by the rules of the map/subforum? (Yes/No): Yes

CpMpHdD.png

oc23VKf.png

• Upvote 1

Application:

Nation name: Chinese Federation

Population (may use in-game numbers): 1.5 Billion

Population density (may use in-game numbers): N/A

Official currency: Yuan

GDP (may use in-game numbers): N/A

GDP per capita (may use in-game numbers):N/A

Form of government: Federal Monarchy

Describe your nation: http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/United_States_of_China

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don’t have one): N/A

Where on the map do you wish to be located? (Using real-world geography, or a self-provided map): cFdgXUu.png

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you wish to use): VxjwUGm.png

Edited by Lelouch Vi Britannia

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

• Moderators

Pinned, unpinning old topic

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]

4 minutes ago, Erin Brockovich said:

Pinned, unpinning old topic

Can you do the same for the reference list too, please? Also, thanks.

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/22804-national-roleplay-reference-list/

Edited by Eva-Beatrice
  • Upvote 2

Application:

Nation name: Salazarstan

Population (may use in-game numbers): 1,282,166

Population density (may use in-game numbers): 121.07 people/sq. mi

Official currency: Franco

GDP (may use in-game numbers): $ 3,154,393,204.96

GDP per capita (may use in-game numbers): $ 13,154,393,204.96

Form of government: Dictatorship

Describe your nation: Salazarstan is an wonderful and beauitful nation with meany lush forest and jungles as well as some lakes, the nation it self is ran by the ever clever and cunning Ivan Salazar who takes great joy in ruling his own people with an iron fist.

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don’t have one): Random guy nothing speacil.

Have you read, and agree to abide by the rules of the map/subforum? (Yes/No): yea

Where on the map do you wish to be located? (Using real-world geography, or a self-provided map): Isreal, jerusalem, Palistine, Syria, Iran,Iraq , Suaidi Araba and kuwait

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you wish to use):photo-5537.png

Edited by Ivan Salazar

Nation name: Imperial Republic of Hungadada

Population (may use in-game numbers): 117 million

Population density (may use in-game numbers): 371.241 sq KM

Official currency: Dollar

GDP (may use in-game numbers): 5 trillion dollars

GDP per capita (may use in-game numbers): $42,735 

Form of government: Monarchy

Describe your nation: Hungadada is a monarchy led by Emperor Tristar Majestica, which was formed out of the chaos of the old AHM movement. The country is liberal, and enjoys wide benefits from a strong government, and strong social policies. The country is generally peaceful, choosing to engage in diplomacy rather than war, but has a highly trained military in the event of conflict. Hungadada is a nation filled with nature, and the pro-environment policies of the Government have allowed this nature to flourish. 

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don’t have one): http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/The_Imperial_Republic_of_Hungadada

Have you read, and agree to abide by the rules of the map/subforum? (Yes/No): YES

Where on the map do you wish to be located? (Using real-world geography, or a self-provided map): The British Isles (all)

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you wish to use): UlA75HW.png

(sorry, the file is big) 

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada