Can’t be spied on while in beige

Turk_182

Since you can’t be declared upon while in beige, once existing wars have expired, you shouldn’t be able to be spied upon. It’s counterproductive to rebuilding your nation to get ready to fight again.

• Downvote 13

As long as you're not able to destroy hundreds of units of infrastructure or soldiers, tanks, planes, ships, etc., I don't really see how getting spied on in beige is counterproductive for rebuilding your nation. Buying nukes while on beige doesn't really have anything to do with productivity. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

28 minutes ago, Mitsuru said:

As long as you're not able to destroy hundreds of units of infrastructure or soldiers, tanks, planes, ships, etc., I don't really see how getting spied on in beige is counterproductive for rebuilding your nation. Buying nukes while on beige doesn't really have anything to do with productivity. :)

You should be able to replenish your spies without them being spied away as well the . I’d argue that spies are as important as troops, tanks, planes, etc.

36 minutes ago, Felkey said:

Then maybe you should stop hiding on beige... ?

The whole point of beige is recovery, so...again, counterproductive

18 minutes ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

I have a personal goal of getting each of you guys to atleast 100 losses. Infra comes and go, but stats are forever

That’s fine, they’re just pixels. If people care that much about their pixels, they shouldn’t be playing these games. 

18 minutes ago, Apeman said:

Yep and my stats will be there laughing at you. Copy your nation link here tough guy

https://politicsandwar.com/index.php?id=132&name=Apeman&type=leader&date=2018-03-29&submit=Go

Congratulations, you war dodged and became a whale *slow clap*. The GPA did it for years before you, it's nothing to brag about IMO

4 minutes ago, Turk_182 said:

That’s fine, they’re just pixels. If people care that much about their pixels, they shouldn’t be playing these games. 

Yeah exactly, its nice to see someone from NB get it XD.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Apeman said:

Yep and my stats will be there laughing at you. Copy your nation link here tough guy

https://politicsandwar.com/index.php?id=132&name=Apeman&type=leader&date=2018-03-29&submit=Go

You should also link the first two days where you lost 1.2B

39 minutes ago, Turk_182 said:

The whole point of beige is recovery, so...again, counterproductive

You can win wars withour spies but you can't win with only spies and no units

Also you can spy at any moment and not only in wars while you can only destroy units during wars

1 hour ago, Apeman said:

Why keep sending people to beige?

To have time to spy nukes :3

3 hours ago, Apeman said:

Is that like how my stats are laughing at you?

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=283826