Good luck snake man

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

From The Desk of Uncle Traveling Matt, 

Interim General Manager Of The Nuclear Forces

The Nation of Fraggle Rock

UncleTravelingMattFraggle.jpg.e84104cb3db546b2a99dc1099eba7462.jpg

Gather around little Fraggles. I have received an important message from outer space. Special Agent, code named Mongoose, has sent word that he has infiltrated the inner circle of the Motherland of Exodas. After months of trying to get in close with the leadership, we nearly gave up. In a last ditch effort, Special Agent Mongoose just walked into the inner sanctum and took a seat at the table. As word came back that we had gained access, I decided to call back our Special Agent for a debriefing. Below is proof that our intelligence community has achieved the mission.

28hj3iw.jpg

After taking notes about the Holy Snek, Special Agent Mongoose ran back to draft a counter plan.

Please welcome back our beloved Fraggle.......Wembly

ete1lj.jpg

Rise! Ride! March!

Rise! Ride! March!

Rise! Ride! March!

Fraggle Rock shall bring swift justice for the Motherland of Exodas

Rise! Ride! March!

Rise! Ride! March!

Rise! Ride! March!

250px-Eyelids.mokey.jpg

Rise! Ride! March!

Rise! Ride! March!

Rise! Ride! March!

8650b94624ceb5734be451f713eaa643--alexan

Snek Snek Snek  

Rise! Ride! March!

Rise! Ride! March!

Rise! Ride! March!

UncleTravelingMattFraggle.jpg.e84104cb3db546b2a99dc1099eba7462.jpg

Special Agent Mongoose has been compromised. We must stop him before he commits all of our nuclear weapons to the Holy Snek. Guards, lock up Mongoose and lock down the nation. We will not submit to his will. Prepare for counter measures!!

Edited by Fraggle
  • Upvote 4

It is in these momentls, while watching distrubing images of men with snake head and hairy puppets that I ask myself whether or not I am too smart for this game

Edited by LostWorld

EAT THE END

"Food is not just eating energy. It's an experience." - Guy Fieri, Apostle.

Consumption. Digestion. Excretion. The transfer of energy. The processing of matter. The reformation and incorporation of Cosmic material. It moves through us, and becomes us. Are we already it? We become. Became. Always were. From our front, we take in Bagels. Through our Ends, we press out the same. Should this be so linear?

"What's mine isn't yours to give me."

Again, our Bagel. We may lose it, we may consume it. But we will always be a part of it. The closed loop, in which we dwell, and the Space yawning within it.

It is linear thought that gives way to a fear of the unknown. Of loss. Of destruction. Of our own end. But through enlightenment, we rise to meet it. We see its Seeds within us. Poppy. Sesame. And we unhook our jaws, to devour it whole.

Do you fear a Bagel? You cannot fear to eat it. To face what is within from all of your sides, you must Eat your End.

Nanoseconds later, I understand everything there is to understand. Reduced to my “essential saltes” as it were, I’m the prime mover seed that gets sown after the heat death of the universe when the Ouroboros swallows itself and the cycle begins anew with a big bang.” -The Beautiful Thing That Awaits Us All

Edited by Spaceman Thrax
  • Upvote 6

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

54 minutes ago, LostWorld said:

It is in these momentls, while watching distrubing images of men with snake head and hairy puppets that I ask myself whether or not I am too smart for this game

You're still here, so I'm afraid that the answer is a firm no.

• Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.