Arkiri 43,180.89 1,576,416.00 68,696.00 8,918.00 129.00 $70,251,016.24
Alkaline 19,417.47 823,301.00 16,641.00 4,313.00 152.00 $46,848,497.32
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

On 28/03/2018 at 10:52 AM, Partisan said:

I ain't trippin. 

plan.jpg

Mate, i honestly hope you're not congratulating yourself here. Your stats for an 18 city nation are fair shit. There are targets out there.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Cliveiudeaus said:

Mate, i honestly hope you're not congratulating yourself here. Your stats for an 18 city nation are fair shit. There are targets out there.

If you look at our fronts from the start of the war, and actually pay attention to other things posted by my alliance (logs of us arguing over slots) - then you would see there literally weren’t slots for me to fill until I intentionally sold off all my tanks, soldiers, and ships to fight the ayyyliens. 

Stay salty little boy. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Cliveiudeaus said:

Mate, I honestly hope your not serious here. IQ has 4 nations over 2500 score. 4, out of how many hundreds of members?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, TheNG said:

4 nations? Wow, NPO's upper tier is looking great! Nice work growing guys.

They're getting close to an unstoppable mid AND upper tier now!

7 hours ago, Cliveiudeaus said:

Feel free to educate people on this.

6 hours ago, Partisan said:

If you look at our fronts from the start of the war, and actually pay attention to other things posted by my alliance (logs of us arguing over slots) - then you would see there literally weren’t slots for me to fill until I intentionally sold off all my tanks, soldiers, and ships to fight the ayyyliens. 

Stay salty little boy. 

Good man! They'll appreciate that.

I'd honestly be surprised if anyone is masochistic enough to bother reading through all the crap your alliance posts, and it is neither here nor there.

If you've been war shy for the majority of your existence it's cool, but to turn around and dick ride your betters constantly is a pretty sad look.

Have fun with the war though bud, hope you find some good targets.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, Cliveiudeaus said:

I'd honestly be surprised if anyone is masochistic enough to bother reading through all the crap your alliance posts, and it is neither here nor there.

If you've been war shy for the majority of your existence it's cool, but to turn around and dick ride your betters constantly is a pretty sad look.

I only had one other war on this nation and I was at 9 cities in Rose fighting IQ. Not much to do but get rekt in that one. However, I fought in TAC war, Marionette War, Great VE war, and Proxy war before. I wouldn’t consider myself “war shy”. 

Dont hate us cause you anus. 

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Cliveiudeaus said:

>458 day old nation

>14 city player criticizing a 18 city player

>NPO

>At best been in three wars

>18 city player has been in every war since the game's existence almost

>"If you've been war shy for the majority of your existence it's cool, but to turn around and dick ride your betters constantly is a pretty sad look."

>Forgets that NPO and most other major alliances sat on their ass for 9+ months

>"war shy"

>458 day old nation

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Partisan said:

I only had one other war on this nation and I was at 9 cities in Rose fighting IQ. Not much to do but get rekt in that one...

Ah yeah that'd do it. I dig the whole 'my other nation was better' line; Gets me feeling nostalgic. 

It is nice to hear that your previous existence was exciting. I hope you'll be living up to it!

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

>458 day old nation

True! And if you read my nation bio it mentions asbestos a few times! Just a heads up y'know, If you're looking over the page you might as well take it all in.

2 hours ago, ArcKnox said:

>I'd honestly be surprised if anyone is masochistic enough to bother reading through all the crap your alliance posts, and it is neither here nor there.

Yet you're posting here

>masochistic enough

Yup. i know. Just frick me i guess.

• Downvote 3

On 3/27/2018 at 7:38 PM, Micchan said:

tJ9KA3X.png

The forum fighters used to be way better.  But... I'm not in TKR anymore.  Anyway, I like the flag...  where did you get the idea about the F inside the other F!?  No need to answer...

8 minutes ago, redfive said:

The forum fighters used to be way better.  But... I'm not in TKR anymore.  Anyway, I like the flag...  where did you get the idea about the F inside the other F!?  No need to answer...

FF who don't leave for another alliance > FF who leave

Ah yeah that'd do it. I dig the whole 'my other nation was better' line; Gets me feeling nostalgic. 

It is nice to hear that your previous existence was exciting. I hope you'll be living up to it!

I never said it was exciting. I was just some guy lmbo. Why you trying to piss in my Cheerios bruh? 

Lol call bullshit again. 

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

27 minutes ago, Caillou said:

Lol call bullshit again. 

Fair aye! But how loud you calling bullshit though bud? Super-duper serious, upper case style? Or a nice sotto voce level, whispered coyly into the ear?

Also, do you think anyone gives a frick?