Open to Alliance Treaties

Kim Juan Jon

The United Countries of Stupidity are growing, slowly but surely, in our numbers. As we grow, so will our trade and military power. I am open to Alliance Treaties and Shared Alliance Markets. If interested, please respond below. Thank you all for reading

-KJJ

Ahoy! Us pirates from Arrgh would be interested in negotiating some kind of Mutual Defense pact, that could (hopefully!) lead to a future allied sphere.

Just send us the treaty, or hit us up if you're unsure.

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=913

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The great Alliance of The Knights Radiant are in search of somebody to protect us. if you offer a protectorate treaty we would love to accept. thank you so much. 

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=1584

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

In This Thread:

People making fun of and trying to pull the wool over a random micro.

Nothing to see here, back to better programming.

• Upvote 4

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

@Partisan  @Senry @Johnny Costello

Would you three like some more salt.

23 minutes ago, Zed said:

In This Thread:

People making fun of and trying to pull the wool over a random micro.

Nothing to see here, back to better programming.

32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

Just now, Partisan said:

They say mockery is the greatest form of flattery - or something. 

Didn't think you would sink so low, it's a micro.

luffyt$forum.gif

1 minute ago, Partisan said:

Gotta prepare them with that realpolitik immersion. 

2c4dc9c66337faa51cca769236c54a46.jpg

Swim boy, i said swim. XD

• Upvote 1
luffyt$forum.gif

We of the "TKR's love child with IQ" would absolutely love for more alliances to join our bloc. If you would send a request to our official alliance page, then that will be greatly appreciated. I hope that we can make sure that your stay on Orbis is a fun, and most welcoming experience :)

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=4344

I believe that's the correct link, I don't know though, kind of clicked randomly, but I believe that will be alliance rank #7 "TKR's love child with IQ". I hope that you have a wonderful rest of your day, and ignore the rest of these people, they're a bit rude, only trust me, look me in the eyes aim no higher. ;)

19 minutes ago, HopeSolo said:

no you are doing it wrong. just get a shitload of secret treaties and then tell everyone you are keeping the game dynamic.

No, that's silly. What they should do is do absolutely nothing for almost two years, then whine constantly on the forums when something happens to them. That's real dynamism.

1 hour ago, Cazaric said:

No, that's silly. What they should do is do absolutely nothing for almost two years, then whine constantly on the forums when something happens to them. That's real dynamism.

hey man, you don't even have a war on your record in the last 3 years, according to your nation's history. dontcha think that's a tad bit hypocritical my man? sorry i hit a sensitive spot with you, you must have a lot of secret treaties. sorry i nuked you before, but that was like 25 years ago. let it go man. embrace forgiveness.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, HopeSolo said:

hey man, you don't even have a war on your record in the last 3 years, according to your nation's history. dontcha think that's a tad bit hypocritical my man? sorry i hit a sensitive spot with you, you must have a lot of secret treaties. sorry i nuked you before, but that was like 25 years ago. let it go man. embrace forgiveness.

Oh man. You have dodged war for so long that you don't even realise that wars disappear after 30 days. I love it when the defence testifies for the prosecution.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, HopeSolo said:

Not sure if I should like this because of the irony or dislike it because you are so off :lol:

• Upvote 1

eastwood.jpg

On 3/27/2018 at 3:13 PM, Kim Juan Jon said:

The United Countries of Stupidity are growing, slowly but surely, in our numbers. As we grow, so will our trade and military power. I am open to Alliance Treaties and Shared Alliance Markets. If interested, please respond below. Thank you all for reading

-KJJ

You are best off looking for an alliance with the same ideas as you or same hopes and becoming friends and later on sign treaties, most would not put any value in a treaty thats just been signed.

You should stay away from NPO, Black Knights, Conerstone and GotG they sign protectorates like crazy but give little to no help to you, but will demand you fight for them and give them better trade odds than the global market just so they profit.

just some free advice.

Well, trying to answer seriously, what are your goals with your alliance? Also, take @MoonShadow's advice. I was expecting NPO to hit us now that we're playing whack-a-mole with two of their protectorates, but we've literally got nothing from NPO in attempts to defend their protectorates. Hell, I haven't even gotten a letter of complaint addressed to me, much less an actual hit on us. It's crimping the organic expansion of kosher TFP targets really bad.

Edited by Quichwe10

12 hours ago, Cazaric said:

Oh man. You have dodged war for so long that you don't even realise that wars disappear after 30 days. I love it when the defence testifies for the prosecution.

LOL, oh this is comedy gold right here.  I thought she'd get a few people like this.  Go look at the forum you are in bro.  Oh this made me laugh pretty hard.

6 hours ago, Placentica said:

LOL, oh this is comedy gold right here.  I thought she'd get a few people like this.  Go look at the forum you are in bro.  Oh this made me laugh pretty hard.

I'm glad you're laughing. It's a nice break from the tears.