New Bounty Type: Sabotage Nuke

Kemal Ergenekon

34 minutes ago, Micchan said:

It is a good idea on paper but I don't think many people will use it, there's a limit to the spy operations so why paying people to do it when you can do it by yourself?

Maybe you have more spies than others and you're more focused on assassinating em?  

• Upvote 2

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

4 hours ago, Micchan said:

It is a good idea on paper but I don't think many people will use it, there's a limit to the spy operations so why paying people to do it when you can do it by yourself?

Many reasons. A person is capped by 2 offensive spy attacks per day, and might not have enough spies at the moment. You want 60 spies and CIA for maximum chances. If you are a person who wants to spy out more nukes than 2 per day, and want anonymity, it is a great option.

A side benefit is use during wars. When I was running spy ops in Mensa HQ, I would have to donate the exact cost of the spy op to every member. Through this system, an alliance can just post bounties on the people with nukes, and the person who kills the nuke gets immediate recompensation rather than having to contact an alliance operative and prove that he or she did indeed do the op. This also helps recompensation to happen across allied alliances.

Given that we have bounties for raids and attrition, I think it is only logical.

Edited by Kemal Ergenekon
  • Upvote 1
77oKn5K.png

23 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

You jackasses just cant stop with that league of extraordinary douchebags bullshit, can you?

That didn't even really kick off and you are still triggered by it 2 years later.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

Im making cured ham.

Dude, you cured the ham when you started going on these ramblings. The ham is now dried, shrivelled up into a crispy slither, and sunk under a pool that you filled with more salt, so much salt that people can walk over it without sinking.

LTcxGHN.jpg

15 hours ago, Conner Temple said:

Dude, you cured the ham when you started going on these ramblings. The ham is now dried, shrivelled up into a crispy slither, and sunk under a pool that you filled with more salt, so much salt that people can walk over it without sinking.

Hey! Pay me the rights for that quote

• Upvote 1

On 27/03/2018 at 4:39 PM, kosmokenny said:

Obviously, you've never cured pork before

Obviously you don't know how comma's work.

16 hours ago, Micchan said:

Hey! Pay me the rights for that quote

nou

LTcxGHN.jpg