Suggestion regarding nuke damage

kosmokenny

1 hour ago, Maverick0984 said:

You aren't reading the other posts in the thread. The comment was in response to being told we waste ALL of our money on nukes, which is nowhere close to true.  

I believe that you don't spend "all your money" on nukes. However in my opinion and many others, 1000 nukes is a waste of money. Nuclear weapons are strategic weapons that can be used in situations where you are losing and want to fire a sucker at someone to do some damage. They are a losers weapon. You've based your entire alliance, bloc and strategy off of using a losers weapon in war. I mean do what you want, but the points above are just that Fark and nuke bloc probably could've used that money in some better places. But at the end of the day, waste spend your money wherever you want. 

1 hour ago, Maverick0984 said:

Please read all posts before posting a silly retort. Or at least the posts since your last post. Thanks.

I apologize, my pickaxe got dull from trying to dig through all the salt. 

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

10 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

Nuclear weapons are strategic weapons that can be used in situations where you are losing and want to fire a sucker at someone to do some damage.

So, we're losing, were always going to lose a 4:1, so...using them exactly for what you think we should be using them for.  I'm glad we're finally in agreement.

• Downvote 1

On 26-3-2018 at 1:11 AM, Placentica said:

We didn't attack them, we were attacked.

When you are dogpiled by double to triple (and more in reserve) your number of cities, there isn't much of a choice bro.  I've said over and over again, we go conventional and nukes are an insurance policy if we are outgunned so heavily there was never a chance for a conventional victory.

Or is your strategy send 500 planes to try to knock out 2400 and *hope* you can win?  That sounds pretty solid man.  Please tell me how what your winning strategy is when you have 3 defensive wars from people with far more cities than you?  Sheesh, some people thought TKR was going to hit you.  If that ever happens I'm going to keep your quote.

Pssst. Placentica...

Will the real Partisan please stand up?

Stands up.

os9LcJK.gif

7 hours ago, Justin076 said:

I believe that you don't spend "all your money" on nukes. However in my opinion and many others, 1000 nukes is a waste of money. Nuclear weapons are strategic weapons that can be used in situations where you are losing and want to fire a sucker at someone to do some damage. They are a losers weapon. You've based your entire alliance, bloc and strategy off of using a losers weapon in war. I mean do what you want, but the points above are just that Fark and nuke bloc probably could've used that money in some better places. But at the end of the day, waste spend your money wherever you want. 

I apologize, my pickaxe got dull from trying to dig through all the salt. 

Yes, when we choose not to join giant coalitions against lesser enemies or secretly continue gargling TKRs balls like Gaurduuauddian, we relegate ourselves to the role of getting smashed by lameass twatwaffles who do stuff like this.  The nukes allow us to at least hurt the people that attack us, rather than meekly fade into oblivion like TEst did.  The issue is sheep fricker just made it so that the !@#$ waffles can still come at us in enough numbers to wipe our mil in a day, but we can only hit them back half as hard now.  

• Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Yes, when we choose not to join giant coalitions against lesser enemies or secretly continue gargling TKRs balls like Gaurduuauddian, we relegate ourselves to the role of getting smashed by lameass twatwaffles who do stuff like this.  The nukes allow us to at least hurt the people that attack us, rather than meekly fade into oblivion like TEst did.  The issue is sheep fricker just made it so that the !@#$ waffles can still come at us in enough numbers to wipe our mil in a day, but we can only hit them back half as hard now.  

Yes, yes, look, rather than using nukes on your defensive slots, why don't you instead open up aggressive slots with attrition? Now your nukes hit just as hard and you lose less loot when you get inevitably beiged anyway. It's more of a win than you could have expected before really, with you getting looted less. And you have more slots filled in your favor than they do. Woot

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
I grammer good at

1 hour ago, kosmokenny said:

No, they gimped 3 of my slots. 

If you mean, those attackers also gimped their ability to attack you as well in those 3 slots, then you are correct.

I fail to see the problem here.

Edited by synthesis

Gimped your ability to smash my infra, but still 3 equal sized opponents with equal mil levels wiped out my mil in less than a day and theres nothing I could do to coordinate against it because all of nuke bloc was in the same boat against TKR and you minions.  Thats all well and good, to be expected.  Thats what we carried all those nukes for.  Having the nukes gimped was a dick move.  You guys further exploiting them was another dick move.  Plenty of problems here, you just dont care because youre in Easy Mode and enjoying the ride.

• Downvote 2

15 hours ago, Maverick0984 said:

How do you think Fark got to a high average number of cities?  All just magic?   It happened because we had a tax system in place and dished out grants to smaller nations to tier everyone together.  We were so generous to our nations that we even gave this same help to close allies.

All of our revenue doesn't just blindly go to nuke hoarding.  Think before you speak.

Maybe don't reply only to half of what micchan actually wrote. What you're complaining mostly about in here (at least kenny did) was that you're being outnumbered. You had a high average nation score which means that you obviously had a close knitted, mid to high tier. Micchan also wrote, however, that other alliances recruit during peace times and whenever I looked at Fark's alliance page out of boredom, it said that you don't accept new members. And since Nuke Bloc has a tendency to present itself as a very close group, you're not the kind of alliance a lot of people in your preferred tier run to when they look for a new place. So it's a bit hyprocritcal to shout down criticism towards your lack of recruitment like that.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

Gimped your ability to smash my infra, but still 3 equal sized opponents with equal mil levels wiped out my mil in less than a day and theres nothing I could do to coordinate against it because all of nuke bloc was in the same boat against TKR and you minions.  Thats all well and good, to be expected.  Thats what we carried all those nukes for.  Having the nukes gimped was a dick move.  You guys further exploiting them was another dick move.  Plenty of problems here, you just dont care because youre in Easy Mode and enjoying the ride.

Honestly man, there are problems yes, but can you start thinking about solutions instead of just depositing more salt?

16 hours ago, Maverick0984 said:

This is ignorance.  All of NB had a proper military and to suggest otherwise is you ignoring facts.  When it gets obliterated in 24 hours and is then no longer there, doesn't mean it wasn't there at the start.

Stop being foolish, you're embarrassing yourself.

Fark are the only ones being embarrassed here. So how about you cut the crap and man up; stop complaining because you have the strategy level of a first grader. You can't just log on, press three buttons to launch a nuke, and wait another 24 hours to do so again, then complain when you're getting beat by every other unit in the game because your "military" are dead, and your only strategy isn't winning.

16 hours ago, Maverick0984 said:

How do you think Fark got to a high average number of cities?  All just magic?   It happened because we had a tax system in place and dished out grants to smaller nations to tier everyone together.  We were so generous to our nations that we even gave this same help to close allies.

All of our revenue doesn't just blindly go to nuke hoarding.  Think before you speak.

You know, if Fark bothered to think before they launched a nuke because that's all they know how to do, we will listen some more.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

LTcxGHN.jpg

5 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

--kosmo rambling-- 

Stop complaining because your strategies and FA are still stuck in 2014. We don't just have a few thousand people playing this game - we have ten thousand plus actively online. You need to change your policy - get more new people in, which is hard because you are all centred around nukes which cost a lot for these new people and aren't very efficient money wise for them, either in cost to build or in upkeep, nevermind the huge score inflation it causes. Or, you can stop complaining and understand that you are always, for the time being, going to be on the losing side because of your member and city count since you are all score inflated from these nukes that you seem to brag about during peace time, yet when war rolls around and you realise you're being hit by people with 5+ cities than you do, you have to stop complaining that life is unfair. None of this is anyone elses issue but yours.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LTcxGHN.jpg

3 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

--more kosmo rambling--

As I have said before, stop salting the ham and stop complaining because you don't have the cities or the military or the members to defend yourselves. Nuke bloc is always going to be at a disadvantage if it keeps losing interest in doing anything but flashing their nukes and complaining when you get outnumbered. Also stop complaining that "TKR and their minions" and how they're exploiting stuff and that they are in easy mode. You're getting demolished because they have allies and strategy, and are fighting against people who literally only taunt about how big their nuclear arsenal is. They're in easy mode because you've done nothing for the last 1.5 years but gain nukes and score inflating yourselves. So man up, please and understand one thing.

NUKES ARE NOT A STRATEGY

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

LTcxGHN.jpg

7 hours ago, Conner Temple said:

Fark are the only ones being embarrassed here. So how about you cut the crap and man up; stop complaining because you have the strategy level of a first grader. You can't just log on, press three buttons to launch a nuke, and wait another 24 hours to do so again, then complain when you're getting beat by every other unit in the game because your "military" are dead, and your only strategy isn't winning.

You know, if Fark bothered to think before they launched a nuke because that's all they know how to do, we will listen some more.

Please find where I'm complaining.  Anywhere.  Reading sure is difficult.

Nukes are awesome and they are annoying the world.  Plan is going great.

You also keep saying the word strategy.  I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Edited by Maverick0984

27 minutes ago, Maverick0984 said:

Please find where I'm complaining.  Anywhere.  Reading sure is difficult.

Nukes are awesome and they are annoying the world.  Plan is going great.

You also keep saying the word strategy.  I don't think that word means what you think it means.

nzxi36p.jpg

• Upvote 3