Suggestion regarding nuke damage

kosmokenny

4 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

Go frick yourself sheepy, you pathetic sack of shit

This is posted under game suggestions, as much as this would be an amusing game feature, I'm not sure it meets the PEGI 13 ranking Alex aspire to.

Sorry to shoot you down like a VDS on your nerfed nukes :|

• Upvote 3

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

15 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

This amount of rage coming from nuke bloc is absolutely embarrassing. Like for gods sake, you people went around flexing your nukes for an entire year and the one time someone finally calls your bluff and gives you a chance to fire them, all you do is complain. Suck it up, fire some nukes and make sure to use the right war type next time. 

I am using the right war type.  Whats fricked is how the sheep fricker put this new war system in so the TKR guys that declare on us with ordinary take a tiny amount of damage from getting nuked.  He completely broke any chance smaller alliances have of fighting off larger numbers, which we used to have.

• Downvote 8

1 hour ago, kosmokenny said:

I am using the right war type.  Whats fricked is how the sheep fricker put this new war system in so the TKR guys that declare on us with ordinary take a tiny amount of damage from getting nuked.  He completely broke any chance smaller alliances have of fighting off larger numbers, which we used to have.

They do 50% damage, you do 50% damage. There's no real advantage there. They only get to do 50% damage to your phat infra nations. The only thing that isn't affected by war type is conventional warfare which ya'll have not exactly positioned yourself to do or be that great at.  

• Upvote 4

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

8 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Your chance of fighting off the nations was when you had large militaries built up and could potentially coordinate to pin your enemies down in actual warfare.

But you sat around on your ass thinking nukes would save you.

So I believe the phrase is "get fricked"

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

They do 50% damage, you do 50% damage. There's no real advantage there. They only get to do 50% damage to your phat infra nations. The only thing that isn't affected by war type is conventional warfare which ya'll have not exactly positioned yourself to do or be that great at.  

We do just fine when 25 Farkers arent fighting against 150 EMCers.  The advantage is, 3 people who only know how to play on easy mode fill our defensive slots and take out our mil, and our only recourse is now worthless.

3 minutes ago, Senry said:

Your chance of fighting off the nations was when you had large militaries built up and could potentially coordinate to pin your enemies down in actual warfare.

But you sat around on your ass thinking nukes would save you.

So I believe the phrase is "get fricked"

Youre an idiot and have no grasp on numbers.  Go frick yourself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

2 hours ago, Partisan said:

Maybe use a strategy that doesn't require getting the shit kicked out of you and mutually assured destruction afterward? I honestly have no fricking clue how war is fun with the methods that your sphere uses. 

We didn't attack them, we were attacked.

When you are dogpiled by double to triple (and more in reserve) your number of cities, there isn't much of a choice bro.  I've said over and over again, we go conventional and nukes are an insurance policy if we are outgunned so heavily there was never a chance for a conventional victory.

Or is your strategy send 500 planes to try to knock out 2400 and *hope* you can win?  That sounds pretty solid man.  Please tell me how what your winning strategy is when you have 3 defensive wars from people with far more cities than you?  Sheesh, some people thought TKR was going to hit you.  If that ever happens I'm going to keep your quote.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Micchan said:

I have 8 active war, some of them had more units or similar number than me but they al waited to have 12 MAPs and launch a nuke instead of fighting, not a sigle counter attack, 3 people declared on me with the sole purpose to nuke and all of them used ordinary war, they could put me in serious trouble with some coordination and competence, but it didn't happen

Post war I can give them some advice if they want

Yes, because all of those people don't have shitloads of other defensive wars and TKR isn't like 4 times as big as Fark with tons of extra back-up for round 2, 3, 4, etc.  Those are some blinders you got on.

Parsing through the banter and politics, it is horrible game design to change the conditions of a game without informing your playerbase, especially making a change that negates the benefits of so many sunken costs. Hopefully Alex can come to a solution to mitigate the immediate affects of this before working on a new balance state for nukes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1