Spartan Kick

Johnny Costello

13 minutes ago, Nexa said:

But you gotta love those nukes doing 800 infra dmg xD
That screams "balance" :D

But even the defender recives 50% of the damage so the nuke bloc is losing half of what they would lose with attrition

28 minutes ago, Micchan said:

But even the defender recives 50% of the damage so the nuke bloc is losing half of what they would lose with attrition

And this is why I prefer attrition war, I can deal 3k-4k infra to their 1k-2k infra

eastwood.jpg

1 hour ago, Micchan said:

What do you mean?  Attrition, means nuke and everything is the same damage as it was before.  Ordinary is where everything is halfed...

1 minute ago, synthesis said:

What do you mean?  Attrition, means nuke and everything is the same damage as it was before.  Ordinary is where everything is halfed...

Correct

I don't understand why it seem that only the nuke bloc is afflicted by this when also the Guardian-TCW-Grumpy-TKR coalition is doing half of the infra damage with ordinary

This thread is funny.  I've been doing more damage with single naval attacks.

King Azaghul of Middle Earth ordered a naval attack upon the nation of Kosmonia and eliminated 14 Resistance. The attack was an immense triumph. King Azaghul's forces lost 0 ships, while Grand Poobah kosmokenny's defenders lost 0 ships. The attack destroyed 1,107.19 infrastructure in the city of Kosmofurt.

GnWq7CW.png

When you've lost all hopes and have nukes, 12 MAPs left.... " The attack destroyed 865.50 infrastructure in the city of Silverlight and 2 improvements "

Z97LG3q.jpg

Edited by MonkeyDLegend
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

4 hours ago, Micchan said:

Correct

I don't understand why it seem that only the nuke bloc is afflicted by this when also the Guardian-TCW-Grumpy-TKR coalition is doing half of the infra damage with ordinary

It's because they're depending on the infra damage alone, whereas you guys also have the looting damage to look forward to. That makes a big difference, especially if you've managed to keep and hold blockade.

I wanna see screenshots of your loots, I'm sure they'll be epic lmao

Edit: Well, there's also the pollution damage, that might be considerable especially if it cuts your max military and military buying power. I dunno how much that counts for though, I've never even been nuked :(

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
forgot pollution

I've noticed the war types are worthlessly dumb.  The amount of infrastructure that gets saved is lame. On both ends. I've taken 130 on a naval hit.  That's tiny.  Another nsval hit for 534 

I think it should be Raid.  100% loot 75% damage.  With Attruition 50% loot 100% damage.  

No need for Ordinary it it a lose/lose for all.  

Like it was fine in the test server but  seeing this in full action we should nerf the ordinary war type.  I doubt anybody will use it again.  

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

2 hours ago, Johnny Costello said:

I've noticed the war types are worthlessly dumb.  The amount of infrastructure that gets saved is lame. On both ends. I've taken 130 on a naval hit.  That's tiny.  Another nsval hit for 534 

I think it should be Raid.  100% loot 75% damage.  With Attruition 50% loot 100% damage.  

No need for Ordinary it it a lose/lose for all.  

Like it was fine in the test server but  seeing this in full action we should nerf the ordinary war type.  I doubt anybody will use it again.  

everyone is using it actually, works well to piss of NB.

• Upvote 1

eastwood.jpg