Recognition of War of GOB and TCW on Spanish Armada

Rick Roll

Sephiroth, honestly, you are the one who appears salty here man.

The suicide idea was mine, not lolbrok's. Stop giving him credit for my idea. That's like IP infringement bro.

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Btw sorry for the late response :P I enjoyed my 3 day vacation and never open OWF from my phone.

@Apeman is the only leader of NB that is taking his beatings like a man and he has my respect for that, of course he is salty but that is his natural state of being and he doesn't really get nearly as salty as you 2 plebs.

I don't appreciate you assuming my gender or implying men are tougher than women! Sexist!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

3 hours ago, Placentica said:

Sephiroth, honestly, you are the one who appears salty here man.

The suicide idea was mine, not lolbrok's. Stop giving him credit for my idea. That's like IP infringement bro.

My apologize, then I owe you credit for that plan, it worked flawlessly and I commend you for that.

Actually I'm a little salty, my boat trip home had me showered in sea water and it sucks to have sea water dry on you before you can go rinse it off, i'm enjoying a cup of tea thinking what I should do the rest of this war since it seems that i'm out of range of everyone and it kinda sucks when you cant even spy :(  any ideas?

Edited by Sephiroth

eastwood.jpg

1 minute ago, Apeman said:

Round three and 4 and 8 still coming buddy. Always drop down if you in a hurry for some fun

I will do my best to stay in the loop man but you gotta promise me you wont drop score too fast or I might not make it to round 4

eastwood.jpg

3 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

I will do my best to stay in the loop man but you gotta promise me you wont drop score too fast or I might not make it to round 4

Can you leave beige so we can nuke you again?  We'll promise to leave your navy alone this time, sweet cheeks.

32 minutes ago, Placentica said:

Can you leave beige so we can nuke you again?  We'll promise to leave your navy alone this time, sweet cheeks.

I will as soon as I get the order but you might have to take it up with SRD

eastwood.jpg

On 3/28/2018 at 10:40 PM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I dont think Steve is talking to me right now.

so wait, sephiroth was told to hide in beige by you? this guy is worse than ivan. why you even keep an asshat like that in your alliance?

tell you what, we'll boot out "saltybrok" and you boot out "saltyphiroth" and they can duel to the death, or whoever first uses game exploits to profit.  (if that last one is a deal breaker for you i totally understand, wink wink)

• Downvote 2

4 hours ago, HopeSolo said:

so wait, sephiroth was told to hide in beige by you? this guy is worse than ivan. why you even keep an asshat like that in your alliance?

tell you what, we'll boot out "saltybrok" and you boot out "saltyphiroth" and they can duel to the death, or whoever first uses game exploits to profit.  (if that last one is a deal breaker for you i totally understand, wink wink)

At least call me Saltyseph, damn man you lack so much imagination.

eastwood.jpg

15 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I think I like saltyroth better. 

There you go see @HopeSolo we first helped with your activity and now we are helping you with giving us nicknames, feel free to use Saltyseph or Saltyroth either one will do.

• Upvote 1

eastwood.jpg

6 hours ago, HopeSolo said:

Where are we on fighting one on one like salty men? Come on Seph it will be fun. 

56 minutes ago, Apeman said:

Where are we on fighting one on one like salty men? Come on Seph it will be fun. 

I'm game if you are, but I dont think the 300 people waiting for you to get off of beige will agree with me. my beige drops pretty soon, ;) come get some!

eastwood.jpg

3 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

I'm game if you are, but I dont think the 300 people waiting for you to get off of beige will agree with me. my beige drops pretty soon, ;) come get some!

I'm sure your coalition partners would be okay with you 1v1ing Apeman. The only thing preventing them from it would be you not consenting to it. Or would you like to 1v1 lolbrok instead? He'd probably enjoying beiging you once more!

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

2 hours ago, Apeman said:

Shit I figure if it will make it better and to keep it fair......you could bring 7 friends

Hit me up with this offer after the war and we can bash each others pixels out, ;)

13 minutes ago, James II said:

loses 14 wars and still does 2 bil in damage. Scrubs.

That's because @Apeman knows how to be a real nuclear giant, you plebs though a couple beige was worth more than all the damage nukes could do :popcorn:

eastwood.jpg

16 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Hit me up with this offer after the war and we can bash each others pixels out, ;)

I'm out again. You have way too much mil for someone fighting against a guy with none. I looked for you. Shed some and come fight. I promise I won't use one soldier against you. Hurry tho my slots always fill up quick. Just the way you like it. 8 on 1

Edited by Apeman
A hope and prayer he bites

1 hour ago, Apeman said:

I'm out again. You have way too much mil for someone fighting against a guy with none. I looked for you. Shed some and come fight. I promise I won't use one soldier against you. Hurry tho my slots always fill up quick. Just the way you like it. 8 on 1

lol. nice try but whats the fun in a war were your pixels wont burn.

eastwood.jpg