Recognition of War of GOB and TCW on Spanish Armada

Rick Roll

Check SA offensive wars (if you are lazy 6 players with 5, 2 players with 3, and Lolbrok with 0) and now read lolbrok's posts in this thread, it's beautiful

@Zeebrus there' there's a whale pixel hugger almost bad as LPS, I require your special treatment

To his credit, he is trying to win his wars by having his members and alpha kamikaze into my 3 largest members.  If it works, which it looks like it probably will, nice job on that.

It also seems to follow his MO, which is using other people's nations to benefit and protect his own.  He also sold off all his tanks today to try to drop below Grumpy's war declaration range.

So feel free to make your own decisions based on his tough talk, vs his actual actions.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

To his credit, he is trying to win his wars by having his members and alpha kamikaze into my 3 largest members.  If it works, which it looks like it probably will, nice job on that.

It also seems to follow his MO, which is using other people's nations to benefit and protect his own.  He also sold off all his tanks today to try to drop below Grumpy's war declaration range.

So feel free to make your own decisions based on his tough talk, vs his actual actions.

I still feel like you guys should rename yourselves The Royal Navy whilst these wars are ongoing :P

• Upvote 1

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

will you two quit wasting everyone's time and just make out already.

I tried, he rejected my advances while he was in Pantheon.

14 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

You didn't know? We all serve lolbrok, our supreme overlord.

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

4 hours ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

1) "Please hit me, I'm right here and I want to fight"
2) "I can't believe you hit me you're inbred irl"

You really need to keep up buddy. I never even said I can't believe it. Right from the start I asked for it and got it. Never said anything against it except the force is sorta overkill and why sit here and talk shit when stats speak louder. Oh well I guess the inbred comments might be striking close to home with more than the swine. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

7 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Actually the plan was hatched by myself when I saw that we could do significant damage and at 300-400 ships.  Those attacks are better than nukes.

In the end the strategy might just be a wash, not sure the actual damage totals vs. the nukes we could've launched, but we have plenty of time to unload our arsenal and I thought it would be fun and because your side always !@#$es that we are nukes only.  lolbrok is not only *not* below your range, he's also in the declare range of the largest nations in GOB.  He hasn't lost much infra, as your guys haven't done many infra attacks, focusing on his ships. So in that sense, you gave him a free round less maybe a few more nukes spied away.

There is a reason he's the leader of that alliance, an alliance who has many people who fought tS and urged me to keep the war going longer than the 60-days we fought.  I'd put money that when GOB's warslots free up, you will find you will get a 2nd shot at filling his 3 defensive slots, while he fills 5 of yours. :)

Edited by Placentica

qHBqaYI.jpg

>declare on an alliance half your size

>ask for help from an even bigger alliance

>buy 4000 infra per city because you will only fight in easy wars

>declare an ordinary war to limit damage

>get beiged and lose more than $1b in infra in the process

>get beiged again from the guy who was just the suicide nation

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=1895&display=war

And another two beiges on this big-talker:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=11481&display=war

GOB, I have some free war slots, please fill them. I'll return the favor when you actually have some open ones.

• Upvote 1

"Yeah, come at me Grumpy. I totally beiged those two big-talker. I'll show you!"

SA1.png

SA2.png

SA3.png

Also: I'm gonna save it for me that all of your alliance mates declared wars on several other nations (which obviously contributed to them losing), some of them to destroy the troops of those nations you just beiged. While you declared war on nobody else. ;)

Edited by Mitsuru
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

5 hours ago, Lolbrok said:

qHBqaYI.jpg

GOB, I have some free war slots, please fill them. I'll return the favor when you actually have some open ones.

We are trying, you sold off all your tanks to make yourself as small as possible, so we got 2 slots filled up, working on that 3rd one.

lol, Apeman picking on people's spelling now... this can only get more entertaining, between booze and the fact that english isn't my first language, I'm pretty sure me spelling will be taken apart by the crazed  ape soon enough. :D

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Mitsuru said:

"Yeah, come at me Grumpy. I totally beiged those two big-talker. I'll show you!"

Also: I'm gonna save it for me that all of your alliance mates declared wars on several other nations (which obviously contributed to them losing), some of them to destroy the troops of those nations you just beiged. While you declared war on nobody else. ;)

Before you posted this, why didn't you even bother to check his warscreen and see he had declared 5 offensive wars, right after he had beiged those GOB whales?  Your side !@#$es constantly about how all we do is use nukes and then when we do employ a different strategy you get so salty and complain we are doing something else wrong.  Can you make up your mind?  Thanks!

You do realize that they gave us exactly what we needed to restock and nuke the shit out of GOB/Guardian for round 2 right?  Mass beige is the one thing they should've avoided and they failed miserably because GOB/Guardian whales don't like to lose pixels apparently.

By all means, keep beiging us, lol.

Edited by Placentica
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Placentica said:

Before you posted this, why didn't you even bother to check his warscreen and see he had declared 5 offensive wars, right after he had beiged those GOB whales?  Your side !@#$es constantly about how all we do is use nukes and then when we do employ a different strategy you get so salty and complain we are doing something else wrong.  Can you make up your mind?  Thanks!

You do realize that they gave us exactly what we needed to restock and nuke the shit out of GOB/Guardian for round 2 right?  Mass beige is the one thing you should've avoided and they failed miserably because GOB/Guardian whales don't like to lose pixels apparently.

Oh yes, I did check that indeed and saw that he had five offensive wars after that. That doesn't change anything about my initial point though which was that he let his own alliance members and members of your alliance suicide into the three nations that declared on him so that he had a better chance at beating them. Afterwards he declared some more wars because he didn't have any alliance members left that could suicide for him (they were already beiged) just so he could nuke some people. But before that, he had his alliance members get hit just so he had a higher chance at beiging and then patting himself on the shoulder for it. That's leadership. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Mitsuru said:

Oh yes, I did check that indeed and saw that he had five offensive wars after that. That doesn't change anything about my initial point though which was that he let his own alliance members and members of your alliance suicide into the three nations that declared on him so that he had a better chance at beating them. Afterwards he declared some more wars because he didn't have any alliance members left that could suicide for him (they were already beiged) just so he could nuke some people. But before that, he had his alliance members get hit just so he had a higher chance at beiging and then patting himself on the shoulder for it. That's leadership. :)

I don't know about the other guys but I suicided on my own. We're all about team work here. YOU DON'T KNOW ME. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE DONE. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I CAN DO!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Placentica said:

Mass beige is the one thing you should've avoided

You may be right... but the loot I got from beiges is higher than the infra destroyed by nukes ^_^

I guess Grumpy likes the loot too

2 minutes ago, Micchan said:

You may be right... but the loot I got from beiges is higher than the infra destroyed by nukes ^_^

I guess Grumpy likes the loot too

You got 291mil in loot?

Y’all can talk shit on lolbrok but I’m actually impressed with that shit he just pulled. He is definitely making grumpy earn their stripes. Keep that fire fueled dawg, I’m loving this shit. 

• Upvote 2

On 3/27/2018 at 2:21 AM, Lolbrok said:

qHBqaYI.jpg

Ha! I actually found this picture funny.

Gotta admit, you did get me there with your suicide bombers, and to be fair I didn't see it coming until it was too late, otherwise I would not have risked ships and once I actually realized what I needed to do to stop it, well I was obviously too late.

Although you cant really boast about much here in all honesty, all you did was prove our point that you are a pro at throwing your own alliance under the bus.

I didn't really do much damage to you but the damage your allies took for trying to make you get a quick win was BEAUTIFUL, oh how I loved the smell of dying whales on the beaches of Spain.

I actually looked over it and you would have done a lot more damage if you took your ego out your arse and just had everyone pelt me with nukes, my high infra would have been painfully damaged and I would honestly have a really big hit to my income.

14 hours ago, Placentica said:

You do realize that they gave us exactly what we needed to restock and nuke the shit out of GOB/Guardian for round 2 right?  Mass beige is the one thing they should've avoided and they failed miserably because GOB/Guardian whales don't like to lose pixels apparently.

Wow, man you are one SALTY kangaroo, we have said this millions of times (I cant speak for Guardian), but Grumpy cares less about our pixels than you do by the looks of it, we willingly joined this war with 95% of the whole alliance in favor of blowing shizz up.

We never expected any war to be easy and we never expect to take minimum damage, we legit are ready to beat you until you can't take a beating anymore if that's what it comes down to.

Btw sorry for the late response :P I enjoyed my 3 day vacation and never open OWF from my phone.

@Apeman is the only leader of NB that is taking his beatings like a man and he has my respect for that, of course he is salty but that is his natural state of being and he doesn't really get nearly as salty as you 2 plebs.

OHHHH, I almost forgot, hey @Placentica and Saltybrok, can I borrow some salt from you guys, you seem to have a lot and I really need some for the whale stew we are turning you into.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

eastwood.jpg