Recognition of War of GOB and TCW on Spanish Armada

Rick Roll

9 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

I thought they were trees.

4 minutes ago, Ryleh said:

I mean, it's spanish armada, i dont know why it wouldn't be ships...

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Pinecones...  Trees...   Wood.  Ships need wood.

hop-newport.png

Kinda looks like beer hops too.

284.png

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Lolbrok said:

6E1r4KU.jpg.c953c2772761bc5d4240e12e05cf504d.jpg

We've known that Grumpy Old Bastards has been plotting to attack us for some time. Not sure why, I've never talked to them. I only know them as whales who cried really hard when Sparta hit them and then begged to be bailed out. It still makes me chuckle a bit seeing our current circumstance. But we aren't going to cry to be bailed out. We are going to enjoy the challenge that has been presented to us.

Yes, not having enough courage to hit us alone with nearly twice our cities but needing TCW and Guardian to back them does belie their level of chest puffing.  Aren't we just a little 9 man whale alliance? Having nearly double the cities vs. my little bag of hardened nukers. Can't say you were expecting any kind of conventional fight with those odds. You were expecting an easy fight. And while we are going to give you the most boring fight of your lives, it's going to be a most glorious fight for us. We. Live. For. This. We formed for the freedom of having the option to forge this very fight. Call us whales on day 1. Call us whales on day 10. Call us whales on day 50?

Game on 457, finally a chance to climb the nukes launched leaderboard. Hope is f*&$ing shitting herself with glee.

Maybe i've ffound why they atkd. ' I've never talked to them.'

32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

They would've denied it. They realize they are the new GPA and are trying to change that image that they aren't just whales pixel hugging. So instead of fighting a real war, they cherry pick a 9-man alliance so they can still keep their pixels and not be seen as just a bunch of whales. Unfortunately, they misjudged our nation's history of warfare.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lolbrok said:

They would've denied it. They realize they are the new GPA and are trying to change that image that they aren't just whales pixel hugging. So instead of fighting a real war, they cherry pick a 9-man alliance so they can still keep their pixels and not be seen as just a bunch of whales. Unfortunately, they misjudged our nation's history of warfare.

In case you havent realized we are taking a slice out of multiple cakes :P getting to taste your bloq all over and tearing shit apart.

FYI we arent afraid of losing our pixels, if we were then we would not attack anyone, its pretty easy to avoid a war when you are a giant whale pod with no treaties.

And no we have not been plotting a war against your alliance, against you MAYBE but not against your alliance.

DQmZyEMFx66q9Gg6Quc6b11SGioGW7RQruExKJ6p

Edited by Sephiroth
  • Upvote 2

eastwood.jpg

5 hours ago, Lolbrok said:

You were expecting an easy fight. And while we are going to give you the most boring fight of your lives, it's going to be a most glorious fight for us. We. Live. For. This. We formed for the freedom of having the option to forge this very fight. Call us whales on day 1. Call us whales on day 10. Call us whales on day 50?

Game on 457, finally a chance to climb the nukes launched leaderboard. Hope is f*&$ing shitting herself with glee.

Yes everyone fully expected SA to roll over. But we had to hit alpha because they are active during wars. 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, 8mrgrim8 said:

Yes everyone fully expected SA to roll over. But we had to hit alpha because they are active during wars. 

Because Mensa is salty about their war with Fark and Alpha still*****

1 hour ago, Hodor said:

Sheesh. Tell us how you really feel. Love that you stay in character though, being an alliance named for one of the greatest military failures of all time. Good on you.

I'm Spanish and I take offense to this. Micro-agressed.

• Upvote 2

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Okay first milestone achieved.  All of GOB's defensive warslots have been filled. Got about 415 or so more milestones tho. The special ones that will put us back on the only leaderboard we want to be on.

Edited by Lolbrok
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Lolbrok said:

Okay first milestone achieved.  All of GOB's defensive warslots have been filled. Got about 415 or so more milestones tho. The special ones that will put us back on the only leaderboard we want to be on.

Why didn't you fill any yourself?  I know you use all your members to build your nation, but now you have to use all your members to do your fighting for you as well?

That's not how good leadership works...

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Lolbrok said:

so your saying you filled their defensive slots with nations without militaries so no1 can counter them effectively...who's side are you on really?

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Lolbrok said:

GoB Grumpy thanks you for the slot fill

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Why didn't you fill any yourself?  I know you use all your members to build your nation, but now you have to use all your members to do your fighting for you as well?

That's not how good leadership works...

Don't worry man. Those 3 GPA whales that lost all their ships will regain them soon enough. I doubt I'll beige them. Congrats on your Pixel Hugger System. I would brag about something that is super important to me too. :)

• Upvote 1