DoE

Apeman

12 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Wish you luck my monkey friend and thanks for inviting me into tearing you apart!

Hilarious, you little psico realizes this is just a game?

"Me into tearing you apart",  hilarious :)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MIB.HG said:

Hilarious, you little psico realizes this is just a game?

"Me into tearing you apart",  hilarious :)

I thought everyone understood this was a game? seems you don't!

Apeman and myself are having some nice quality bonding time right @Apeman?

eastwood.jpg

16 hours ago, Fraggle said:

Fraggle Rock:  332

9 of them are funded by me :P

Edited by MonkeyDLegend
  • Upvote 1
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

5ab82056ef545_howthehellamIsupposedtogrowfood.PNG.f2b9afed67d9cde5a6376662192307e6.PNG

It's only 170 right now but I guess you're at least slightly right, Apeman.

Seriously though, how the hell am I supposed to grow food?

Edited by Sea

If you are not currently or haven't fought and won a war against an enemy 5 times your size then your opinion on all things nuke bloc might as well not be said. 

For all you dumb asses who still feel the need to share what little truth you believe to be so, please post them here. The way I see this is just and only nuke bloc alliances and the jesters who used to be nuke wizards have anything relevant to say.

Save me the effort of going through every global post and just sign up here.

As always with love, your friendly neighbourhood ape. 

Apeman

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Apeman said:

If you are not currently or haven't fought and won a war against an enemy 5 times your size then your opinion on all things nuke bloc might as well not be said. 

For all you dumb asses who still feel the need to share what little truth you believe to be so, please post them here. The way I see this is just and only nuke bloc alliances and the jesters who used to be nuke wizards have anything relevant to say.

Apeman

Brought to you by,

1148667_g-VCFM57MMPhPxoFjQUa_wlFgdV4TFLc

• Upvote 3

eastwood.jpg

• Wiki Mod
7 minutes ago, Apeman said:

Apeman

The 'Truth' as you so boldly put it, is you ran around puffing your chests and saying 'come at me bro' for months. And now that we've taken you up on the offer you wanna whine like a baby because your taking it up the ass, when you thought no one would dare challenge those shit stacks you call nukes.

• Upvote 5

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

On 3/16/2018 at 4:52 AM, Apeman said:

I'm gonna say this cause it needs to be said. 

All you guys sayin we don't do anything are the same morons that whin and cry when we fight. So we sit here and lip off to everyone else in the game. We try to pick fights. We wait for the time when someone will man up. Smash your mighty alliance into our ranks and end world food production. We will fire more nukes than fraggle has daily. All I'm trying to say is just declare already. 

We don't strike because we like our targets to fight back. I really don't want to have my way with your whole crew while listening to tears falling in to metal buckets. Everyone chilling with no military and lipping off. Yeah you being real dynamic with no military. At least we pay daily for our upkeep and still keep appearances hostile. 

Lick me where I shit

I'll be here waiting for you

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Apeman said:

One of my favorite quotes frags. You know me so well. 

Anyways round 2 is here. Fill my slots and make me smile

Keep a close eye on those stats kids.

I watched the last round of stats! You fell big guy. 9,997.97 infra you lost to 1,751 infra you destroyed in just one of your wars. Better luck this round!

Who's afraid of the big bad ape? ;)

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, Apeman said:

Hayley you know better than to doubt. What do I have left to lose? These next 6 rounds will be more entertaining.

Of course it will be fun you get to fight with me.

Don’t worry I’ll be gently with you.

Why keep taking members to beige? Sounds like you trying to avoid fighting us. Maybe you just need to take the cowards path (cause 300 on 60 isn't enough) instead of keep us fighting for more than two days at a time? I mean I get it, You the ones that shit talk while running.

Edited by Apeman
Ape masterbation
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Apeman said:

Why keep taking members to beige? Sounds like you trying to avoid fighting us. Maybe you just need to take the cowards path (cause 300 on 60 isn't enough) instead of keep us fighting for more than two days at a time? I mean I get it, You the ones that shit talk while running.

giphy.gif 

You're special.

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

4 hours ago, Apeman said:

You guys are hoarding super sexy infra kill values. That said, beige is the only path to your salvation :P

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."