We're All Out of Bubblegum

Adrienne

12 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

dont meant to add more salt to your wounds but the only thing the sheeps changed was fortify.

He brings his own salt, thank you very much

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

26 minutes ago, Zoot said:

It might just be me missing something, but how does the war type update impact your ability to do damage?

War type affects the infra damage of nukes and missiles, alongside that of conventional units.

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

1 hour ago, kosmokenny said:

A nuke that only does 800 dmg isnt exactly worth much, and we dont get to choose how our defensive slots are used.  Which is fantastic when the people attacking us outnumber us by well more than 3 to 1 and can fill our defensive slots.

Okay understood, the best way to piss you guys off the most is to declare normal attacks!

This is gonna be fun.

eastwood.jpg

9 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

A nuke that only does 800 dmg isnt exactly worth much, and we dont get to choose how our defensive slots are used.  Which is fantastic when the people attacking us outnumber us by well more than 3 to 1 and can fill our defensive slots.

Yes but you still control the war type of your offensive wars and, if your plan is to fire off all your nukes, then I'd assume you're planning on using all pf your offensive slots meaning most of your nukes will do full damage. Also, if your enemies are worth a damn then your defensive slots will be filled by people with low infra, and thus less valuable targets for nukes, anyways.

I guess what I'm saying is that while I kinda understand your point, most of your damage potential should be intact.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Zoot said:

Yes but you still control the war type of your offensive wars and, if your plan is to fire off all your nukes, then I'd assume you're planning on using all pf your offensive slots meaning most of your nukes will do full damage. Also, if your enemies are worth a damn then your defensive slots will be filled by people with low infra, and thus less valuable targets for nukes, anyways.

I guess what I'm saying is that while I kinda understand your point, most of your damage potential should be intact.

This has been mentioned to him like five times man. 

Edited by Partisan

Raid is even better than the ordinary, 25% that infra damage :D:D 

It's official I can't be bothered to read all the details correctly, thanks for setting me straight on that Shiho Nishizumi . :)

Edited by kalev60

4 minutes ago, kalev60 said:

Raid is even better than the ordinary, 25% that infra damage :D:D 

Defender gets 50% infra damage in case the aggressor picked Raid. On the flip side, defender gets 50% loot gained if the aggressor picked Attrition. So basically, the defender will always have at least 50% modifiers in one of the two fields, if anything else than ordinary was picked.

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

1 hour ago, Mitsuru said:

Condolences to Fark on Brock Stoli (Stolichnaya) deleting his nation. It must've hit him very hard, that his streak of going to 16 cities without doing one war or losing one soldier, tank, plane or ship was broken.

We have an emote on our forum that is probably over a decade old depicting a stoli bottle exploding due to his propensity for this exact thing. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

On 3/26/2018 at 9:27 PM, rapmanej said:

Hoof of Oppression OldYak of Yakgolia attempted to detonate a nuclear weapon upon your nation of trolly. The attack was thwarted by your Vital Defense System National Project.

A well invested VDS. 

You detonated a nuclear weapon upon the nation of Thisland led by Atom. The attack destroyed 2,070.00 infrastructure in the city of Atomopolis, and killed approximately 206,731 people, you monster! You also destroyed a nuclear power plant and a nuclear power plant.

Nukes win the war. 

1 hour ago, Prozenz said:

You detonated a nuclear weapon upon the nation of Thisland led by Atom. The attack destroyed 2,070.00 infrastructure in the city of Atomopolis, and killed approximately 206,731 people, you monster! You also destroyed a nuclear power plant and a nuclear power plant.

Nukes win the war. 

That depends on your definition of "winning"

3cLgmXE.png

Edited by rapmanej
  • Upvote 5