We're All Out of Bubblegum

Adrienne

1 minute ago, kosmokenny said:

Fully aware of it.  It wont take long at all before we have nothing left to lose and go back to our old game of buying a nuke and trying to launch it right away while !@#$ing to sheepy about EMC using spy scripts to steal them within 3 seconds of them being bought.  Anyway, it wont take long at all til we have nothing left for them to smash, and they just have to sit there eating occasional nukes until we get tired of it.

I feel like the nuke bloc knows nothing about the updates of the last 1-2 years

2 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Fully aware of it.  It wont take long at all before we have nothing left to lose and go back to our old game of buying a nuke and trying to launch it right away while !@#$ing to sheepy about EMC using spy scripts to steal them within 3 seconds of them being bought.  Anyway, it wont take long at all til we have nothing left for them to smash, and they just have to sit there eating occasional nukes until we get tired of it.

14 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

I can confirm you are a special kind of stupid and we will be nuking you for months.  Also, you suck at your job or you wouldve been defending your ally before update like I did.

youstartedit.png

Excellent defense.

03/24/2018 11:59 PM

Grand Poobah kosmokenny of Kosmonia declared a Attrition war upon Satai Felkey of New Minbar. kosmokenny's justification for the war was, "Welcome to Orbis.".

03/25/2018 12:04 am

Grand Poobah kosmokenny of Kosmonia ordered an airstrike upon the nation of New Minbar and eliminated 9 Resistance. The attack was a moderate success. Grand Poobah kosmokenny's forces lost 216 aircraft, while Satai Felkey's defenders lost 215 aircraft. The attack destroyed 70.81 infrastructure in the city of Centauri Prime and 18 ships.

03/25/2018 12:04 am

Satai Felkey of New Minbar ordered a dogfight airstrike upon the nation of Kosmonia and eliminated 6 Resistance. The attack was a Pyrrhic victory. Satai Felkey's forces lost 198 aircraft, while Grand Poobah kosmokenny's defenders lost 322 aircraft. The attack destroyed 17.57 infrastructure in the city of Kosmo Bay.

03/25/2018 02:02 am

Satai Felkey of New Minbar ordered a dogfight airstrike upon the nation of Kosmonia and eliminated 12 Resistance. The attack was an immense triumph. Satai Felkey's forces lost 37 aircraft, while Grand Poobah kosmokenny's defenders lost 290 aircraft. The attack destroyed 96.44 infrastructure in the city of Kosmo City.

03/25/2018 03:16 pm

Satai Felkey of New Minbar ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Kosmonia led by Grand Poobah kosmokenny and eliminated 10 Resistance. The attack was an immense triumph. Satai Felkey's forces lost 164 soldiers and 1 tanks, while Grand Poobah kosmokenny's defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 233.20 infrastructure in the city of Kosmobury and 0 improvements. Satai Felkey stole $439,692.00 in the attack.

03/25/2018 06:02 pm

Grand Poobah kosmokenny of Kosmonia detonated a nuclear weapon in the nation of New Minbar and eliminated 25 Resistance. The attack destroyed 1,750.00 infrastructure in the city of Tchokan Mountains and 2 improvements.

03/25/2018 06:29 pm

Satai Felkey of New Minbar ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Kosmonia and eliminated 12 Resistance. The attack was an immense triumph. Satai Felkey's forces lost 0 aircraft, while Grand Poobah kosmokenny's defenders lost 0 aircraft. The attack destroyed 457.51 infrastructure in the city of Kosmony.

03/25/2018 07:26 pm

This conflict continues to rage on, with no end in sight.

• Upvote 1

Just now, kosmokenny said:

Did you not update your spy scripts to compensate?

You can't spy a nuke away until the next update these days, so you guys should be safe. The script used the API to notify us when targets purchased a nuke - we had to race to spy it away before you guys launched it :P 

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

1 minute ago, kosmokenny said:

Yeah, I got a little busy with 7 other wars after update.

By the time that had happened I had already hit you with an airstrike and then had the other guy you tried to counter hit you from full strength. You didn't have another war for nearly two hours.

You ordered a naval attack upon the nation of Words that start with C led by Class Act Campaign. The attack was an immense triumph. Your forces lost 0 ships, while Class Act Campaign's defenders lost 0 ships. You used 975 tons of munitions and 650 tons of gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 1,014.92 infrastructure in the city of Cobain and destroyed 0 improvements.

4 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Its a shame the sheep fricker broke the game so thats all theyre good for now.

He broke nukes how? It's no one's fault but your own you goofballs keep picking Ordinary war type rather than attrition lmfao. 

Also, just be happy he hasn't made it [semi-realistic] required to have some powered cities to launch em. 

• Upvote 1

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

On 3/25/2018 at 4:03 PM, kosmokenny said:

Thats pretty rich considering you play in easy mode and have nothing to whine about because you only have the balls to attack someone with 5 times their numbers after sheep fricker breaks the game so we cant hit back like we used to

dont mean to add more salt to your wounds but the only thing the sheeps changed was fortify.

Edited by Sephiroth
  • Upvote 3

eastwood.jpg