Guardian Announcement

JtTeE

Just now, Sephiroth said:

I kinda find it funny you guys think that getting me beige makes me salty xD

Have you not noticed that I purposely tease you guys into attacking me more and I'm the one in Grumpy that annoys you the most? it's for a simple reason, it's so you keep that 3 month nuclear winter plan in action, and @Apeman agrees that nuclear winter is a beautiful thing.

as SRD I dont blame you for him taking long, he is kinda old so its to be expected. 

and we aren't on bad terms with you, I actually like some of you guys, we just thought it would be fun to get nukes thrown at us.

We attacked you more because you were the worst at it.

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

3 minutes ago, James II said:

We attacked you more because you were the worst at it.

if it lets you sleep at night, I'm glad I could be of service.

but just so you know throwing nukes would have done a lot more damage.

12,631.84 taken < 20,500+ estimated damage taken from nukes, obviously there is a margin of error but with my luck I wouldn't shoot a single one down.

eastwood.jpg

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

I kinda find it funny you guys think that getting me beige makes me salty xD

Have you not noticed that I purposely tease you guys into attacking me more and I'm the one in Grumpy that annoys you the most? it's for a simple reason, it's so you keep that 3 month nuclear winter plan in action, and @Apeman agrees that nuclear winter is a beautiful thing.

as SRD I dont blame you for him taking long, he is kinda old so its to be expected. 

and we aren't on bad terms with you, I actually like some of you guys, we just thought it would be fun to get nukes thrown at us.

No, you got salty because of the beige.  If you had just shrugged it off as a GG, then we wouldn't have thought you were salty.  No one here is really shittalking Don Juan who got double beiged as well.

Also, teasing us so we focus more on GOB is really quite stupid, I'm sure you can gloat about how much of a warchest you have from being whales for so long and always avoiding a real fight (or getting bailed out when you would've had a worthy opponent like Sparta).  I have no illusions that both of our alliances can rebuild to the exact point we were prior to the war.  But all it does it harden our resolve to nuke every single city you have.  And we have nothing lose.  And I'm excited for the real challenge that is nuking every single city in your alliance.

This isn't the first time for us, we have plenty of experience and now have shitloads more resources this time plus the new war system.

1 minute ago, Placentica said:

No, you got salty because of the beige.  If you had just shrugged it off as a GG, then we wouldn't have thought you were salty.  No one here is really shittalking Don Juan who got double beiged as well.

Also, teasing us so we focus more on GOB is really quite stupid, I'm sure you can gloat about how much of a warchest you have from being whales for so long and always avoiding a real fight (or getting bailed out when you would've had a worthy opponent like Sparta).  I have no illusions that both of our alliances can rebuild to the exact point we were prior to the war.  But all it does it harden our resolve to nuke every single city you have.  And we have nothing lose.  And I'm excited for the real challenge that is nuking every single city in your alliance.

This isn't the first time for us, we have plenty of experience and now have shitloads more resources this time plus the new war system.

Just promise me you will stick to actually nuking this round, it will do much more damage.

It's not about having nothing to lose Steve, its about having pride in your nukes man, that's exactly what your bloq is suppose to revolve around.

eastwood.jpg