Guardian Announcement

JtTeE

Just now, Partisan said:

*Gaurdian, gaurdianites

Regardless of your label for them, these poor children starve in the cold and dark. Please donate today! Thank you for your concern!

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

2 hours ago, 8mrgrim8 said:

only have 55 days of food left, please donate a nuke so my people dont starve: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=14776

Sadly I only stocked up on 40 days. Sold too much before we decided to fight.... Might have to buy from the bank or something :(

37 minutes ago, JtTeE said:

Sadly I only stocked up on 40 days. Sold too much before we decided to fight.... Might have to buy from the bank or something :(

You can buy from Alpha. We have plenty to sell :) Our nukes however, are free for all Guardian members!

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Caecus said:

You'll have to forgive us, Alpha has been dealing with !@#$ since our inception. For whatever reason, every war we go into, the opposing side feels the need to throw three times the number with a 5 city advantage at us, so we've all collectively decided to turtle and make y'all eat nukes. If people had the balls to fight us on relatively more even ground, we wouldn't have to use nukes. But alas, tS calls in TEst and Guardian needs at least a two on one advantage with game exploits.  

>5 city advantage to you guys

>everyone in NB has a whole lot of nukes inflating their scores

I don't see the issue here. Why are you complaining about your own mistake?

• Upvote 2

LTcxGHN.jpg

10 hours ago, James II said:

Did you know that Orbis is currently having a fammine? Each day hundreds of thousands of Guardianites and GOBites starve from hunger. Alpha and Spanish Armada have partnered to help these poor souls. We have banded together to help their citizens eat! Just one nuke can feed nearly 200,000 of these poor people. For a simple donation of 1.75 mil, you too can feed nearly a whole city! help these starving children eat. Donate today. Show them, someone does care. Someone does want them to eat and stay warm at night. Help them find comfort in the gentle green glow of their city at night. By this glow, these children can know you're out there, someone who cares.

I'm buying food from 8 nations of NK and Fark, if you know what I mean ^_^

It's Grumpy btw

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, Micchan said:

I'm buying food from 8 nations of NK and Fark, if you know what I mean ^_^

It's Grumpy btw

We are glad to see your nation getting support in it's time of need! 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Partisan said:

It’s hilarious how angry and shook you guys are that nations with more cities are hitting you. Half the war has been selling down for me, stocking nukes honestly set you up to get fricked with conventional warfare.

Angry and shook? !@#$, please. Why do you think we horde nuclear weapons like they're jolly ranchers? They're for you and your hate boner for Alpha. I see some things haven't changed since we first went at it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

17 minutes ago, Caecus said:

Angry and shook? !@#$, please. Why do you think we horde nuclear weapons like they're jolly ranchers? They're for you and your hate boner for Alpha. I see some things haven't changed since we first went at it. 

When have I ever fought you? :kappa:

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Caecus said:

3 hours ago, Partisan said:

@Caecus

This isn't the same Partisan. The other partisan changed his name. This is a different partisan lol. 

• Upvote 3

21 hours ago, Caecus said:

21 hours ago, Partisan said:

I swear this namechange has been nothing but trubble.

I miss you too, Caecus!

• Upvote 5

os9LcJK.gif

22 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

We finally get you excluded from the narrative and you go and bring yourself back into the narrative.

• Upvote 4

settradirect.png

9 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

I miss you too, Caecus!

Miss you too baby.  At least you actually created some drama before hitting.  We were on good terms with these jokers and they still wanted to pop their own extended sphere.  Paristan for viceroy of GOB and Guardian!  You need to show them how it's done.

56 minutes ago, Placentica said:

Miss you too baby.  At least you actually created some drama before hitting.  We were on good terms with these jokers and they still wanted to pop their own extended sphere.  Paristan for viceroy of GOB and Guardian!  You need to show them how it's done.

I might be wrong about this but that doesnt really seem like good terms to me.

Capture.PNG

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

eastwood.jpg

lul, whut. O.o

God, I'm so fricking old. 

All Partisans are the same. Dirty Partisans, coming over the border and taking our jobs and our nuclear weapons. -.-

Edited by Caecus
  • Upvote 2

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

2 hours ago, Caecus said:

lul, whut. O.o

God, I'm so fricking old. 

All Partisans are the same. Dirty Partisans, coming over the border and taking our jobs and our nuclear weapons. -.-

Sad!

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

I might be wrong about this but that doesnt really seem like good terms to me.

My post was about Alpha-GOB/Guardian, go reread my post.  You are trying soooo hard to be a good little troll and just failing.  You got beiged because you suck at war, why would you be any different as a troll.

Again, please leave beige mode so we can nuke you again.  And if you have the balls, learn how to sell down to hit us when we start filling your slots again, unless you are truly the pixel hugging whales everyone things you guys are.

54 minutes ago, Placentica said:

My post was about Alpha-GOB/Guardian, go reread my post.  You are trying soooo hard to be a good little troll and just failing.  You got beiged because you suck at war, why would you be any different as a troll.

Again, please leave beige mode so we can nuke you again.  And if you have the balls, learn how to sell down to hit us when we start filling your slots again, unless you are truly the pixel hugging whales everyone things you guys are.

Alpha rn:

Beige Nations: 18 (105.88%)

9 hours ago, Placentica said:

Oh Steve, most of Grumpy only knows you as the leader of Alpha and that's about it. Grumpy is a very close group so if the majority of us didn't even know you then it's not really "good terms", now if you hoped on our channel every now and then on discord and said hi then yea we probably would like you.

I have actually toned down the "trying to piss you off" tactic since it isn't really worth it anymore and simply stated a fact, doesn't seem to me like we had a peachy relationship.

P.S. We actually didn't hit a single Alpha member :P we only aimed for your protectorate (and @Apeman because who doesn't love him).

Also for the record, if we did have a good relationship then you would at least know that its "Grumpy" and not GOB, all our friends know this.

eastwood.jpg

7 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Oh Steve, most of Grumpy only knows you as the leader of Alpha and that's about it. Grumpy is a very close group so if the majority of us didn't even know you then it's not really "good terms", now if you hoped on our channel every now and then on discord and said hi then yea we probably would like you.

I have actually toned down the "trying to piss you off" tactic since it isn't really worth it anymore and simply stated a fact, doesn't seem to me like we had a peachy relationship.

P.S. We actually didn't hit a single Alpha member :P we only aimed for your protectorate (and @Apeman because who doesn't love him).

Also for the record, if we did have a good relationship then you would at least know that its "Grumpy" and not GOB, all our friends know this.

Most of us are familiar with SRD, and SRD with us. Perhaps not the rest of you but relationships are a 2 way street! We generally don't hop on every alliances server. The ones we are one are the ones people have asked us to be on. You never extended an invitiation! I've also tried talking to SRD, he rarely responds.

I'm glad you've toned yourself down. The salt from us getting you beiged was real! You're all over the place with your post! We're back on Alpha-GOB relations. We didn't have an issue with you, didn't think you had an issue with us. I suppose not knowing each other puts us on bad terms? What ever happened to neutrality and leanings?

I like GOB better. Less letters.

Your grievances have been noted and we'll be submitted to our complaints department. Thank you for your concerns!

2 hours ago, James II said:

Most of us are familiar with SRD, and SRD with us. Perhaps not the rest of you but relationships are a 2 way street! We generally don't hop on every alliances server. The ones we are one are the ones people have asked us to be on. You never extended an invitiation! I've also tried talking to SRD, he rarely responds.

I'm glad you've toned yourself down. The salt from us getting you beiged was real! You're all over the place with your post! We're back on Alpha-GOB relations. We didn't have an issue with you, didn't think you had an issue with us. I suppose not knowing each other puts us on bad terms? What ever happened to neutrality and leanings?

I like GOB better. Less letters.

Your grievances have been noted and we'll be submitted to our complaints department. Thank you for your concerns!

I kinda find it funny you guys think that getting me beige makes me salty xD

Have you not noticed that I purposely tease you guys into attacking me more and I'm the one in Grumpy that annoys you the most? it's for a simple reason, it's so you keep that 3 month nuclear winter plan in action, and @Apeman agrees that nuclear winter is a beautiful thing.

as SRD I dont blame you for him taking long, he is kinda old so its to be expected. 

and we aren't on bad terms with you, I actually like some of you guys, we just thought it would be fun to get nukes thrown at us.

eastwood.jpg