Guardian Announcement

JtTeE

1 hour ago, Bezzers said:

Oh man now all we need is micro drama and everyone is fighting. 

No, please don't encourage this.

• Upvote 4

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

15 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Ahhhh, the hippo joins the fight.  Now thats some minion nuking I can get behind

Wait a minute, its an impostor hippo.  Damn you Buorhann! 

Wait, who, what, where?

• Wiki Mod
2 hours ago, Ser Arthur Dayne said:

unknown.png

YOU HAD ONE JOB @Dr Rush

This is a FAKE screenshot & FAKE news!

1 hour ago, kosmokenny said:

It almost surprised me that even in their reduced position, TKR still excels at getting other people to take the hits for them.  While I piss in your general direction, I hope all our 900 nukes find a home in TKR once they see fit to get off their high horse and come fight alongside the mere minions you are

No

• Upvote 6

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Just now, Avruch said:

Have to remember tho that Alpha's strategy is to lose and then lob nukes. It's their only play. 

Hey man, don't insult their siege mentality. Their PTSD compels them to fight long drawn out wars by which their nations stand displaced from the rest of the world, their alliance isolated, and ability to recover minimal.

7 hours ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

I thought both of you had treaties with DB?

Huh? DB only has treaties with BC, Alpha, NK, Pantheon, Horsemen, Oblivion. The other war left NB open to this hit. Perhaps it wasn't such a good idea for Rose and co.  :P

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

Hey man, don't insult their siege mentality. Their PTSD compels them to fight long drawn out wars by which their nations stand displaced from the rest of the world, their alliance isolated, and ability to recover minimal.

Thank you, I've been saying that this whole time about those stubborn IQ bastards, but you've really hit the nail on the head here!

Oh.... wait.....

• Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

5 hours ago, Dio Brando said:

Yes, because there are lots of other ways the sheep fricker in charge gives a group of 80 to fight off hundreds.  Oh wait, no there arent.  And hes even taking this away from us with his nuke nerfs.

2 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Yes, because there are lots of other ways the sheep fricker in charge gives a group of 80 to fight off hundreds.  Oh wait, no there arent.  And hes even taking this away from us with his nuke nerfs.

Im pretty sure if you guys weren't sitting on stockpile so large of nukes no one would see you as threats and you would be free to mind your own business whenever. but that's just IMO!

eastwood.jpg

5 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

Youd be wrong.  We went with the large pile of nukes because people wouldnt leave us alone.

You could try the Grumpy way!

Push your smaller members into a range that you can support each other easy, then go paperless and just be friendly to people.

Despite us being retired and kicking people off our lawn all the time we are fairly liked.

reverse-1236425582_ol-man-approves.gif

Edited by Sephiroth
  • Upvote 1

eastwood.jpg

3 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

You could try the Grumpy way!

Push your smaller members into a range that you can support each other easy, then go paperless and just be friendly to people.

Despite us being retired and kicking people off our lawn all the time we are fairly liked.

reverse-1236425582_ol-man-approves.gif

Both Alpha and SA are tightly tiered.  We were on friendly terms with both you and Guardian and last war we almost entered for/with Guardian, receiving a request from Guardian.  There were no tensions.  You attacked us because you thought our other allies were occupied and you want to be the biggest whales in the game.  It's pretty cut and dry mate.  It's a good short-term strategy.

There is no harm in just admitting that you are EMC supporting opportunists.  Nearly every war in this game is based on opportunism.  The game now has a very clear 3rd sphere and that's good for it.  You guys tried to hide that you were a sphere with secret treaties and now you don't have to hide anymore.  Feels good doesn't it?

• Upvote 6