Something About a Declaration of War

CuppyCakeYums

Me likey likey likey this post!

If I would have made the one for grumpy it would probably have k-pop too, that's why they didn't let me do it.

384b9a2087b4811d64a131564eb7a71a5d0e04ca

Enjoy!

Edited by Sephiroth
  • Upvote 3

eastwood.jpg

24 minutes ago, durmij said:

Treaty chess is bullshit. Hopefully the web implodes after this war and we can go back to a time of genuienly hating each other rather then running every move through a super computer to see if it's optimal for our sphere.

This is why I've made a separate tie with Imperium of Man.

• Upvote 3

Can confirm, I'm a lazy !@#$.

?? ? ? ? - Today at 4:07 PM
You want to write up a DoW?
CuppyCakeYums - Today at 6:24 PM
Uh
That's effort
?? ? ? ? - Today at 6:24 PM
exactly why I don't want to do it :stuck_out_tongue:
CuppyCakeYums - Today at 6:25 PM
Can I half ass it?
?? ? ? ? - Today at 6:25 PM
Of course
CuppyCakeYums - Today at 6:25 PM
Why are we declaring?
?? ? ? ? - Today at 6:25 PM
boredom
or, Sven Shieldmaker - Yesterday at 9:15 PM
"Guilty of being friends with someone who did something bad to a former incarnation of us, a long time ago"

Purplemoon - Today at 7:01 PM
Might be an asleep moon
At least blood moons are pretty
?? ? ? ? - Today at 7:03 PM
you better be up for the blitz or no cake for a week

Edited by Felkey
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Micchan said:

To hit t$, we planned this for years

Edited by Zed
triple sec post lulz bant
  • Upvote 3

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

1 hour ago, Micchan said:

Yes, Roq lord of Pacifica wants that because they realized Rose is too good for them

I sold TCW to Roq for a bag of peanuts because TKR told me to.

• Upvote 3

WTF looks forward to the green glow with TCW, and the other prestige alliances that hit us consisting of Purple Flower Garden and Wigglytuffs Guild (and I suppose GoB are mixed in there as well).

It is times like these that I realize the grave mistakes that I have made....should have known better then to stop building nukes once I reached 20.

O well, they make a potion that reverses mistakes made. The Beer Rivers of WTF will be flowing high tonight!

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Nintendo said:

WTF looks forward to the green glow with TCW, and the other prestige alliances that hit us consisting of Purple Flower Garden and Wigglytuffs Guild (and I suppose GoB are mixed in there as well).

It is times like these that I realize the grave mistakes that I have made....should have known better then to stop building nukes once I reached 20.

O well, they make a potion that reverses mistakes made. The Beer Rivers of WTF will be flowing high tonight!

We prefer Grumpy.

Thanks

-The Management

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Julian Rederic Gray said:

says the guy going to nuke us in a few turn after your military got rekt within 12 hours.

Lol, I never had a military in order to make myself an easy target, and your mates didn't coward out of declare on me! But still I only had 1 declaration and only after update!

And still waiting for the other 2 slots defensive slot to get fill, so if you don't mind, ask your mates to do, if is not to must inconvenience! ;)

Edited by MIB.HG
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MIB.HG said:

Lol, I never had a military in order to make myself an easy target, and your mates didn't coward out of declare on me! But still I only and 1 declaration and only after update!

And still waiting for the other 2 slots defensive slot to get fill, so if you don't mind, ask your mates to do, if is not to must inconvenience! ;)

don't worry when you nuke me in a few turn i will sent someone your way no need to rush.

listen to some songs to pass the time. ^

6 hours ago, Nintendo said:

That moment when you realize you have 4k infras in each city and are at war with NB.

nah, its more like that moment when your government was right about not building infra like a idiot. Also don't congratulate yourself when nukes is all ya have.

On 3/25/2018 at 8:06 PM, Julian Rederic Gray said:

<snip> nah, its more like that moment when your government was right about not building infra like a idiot. Also don't congratulate yourself when nukes is all ya have.

https://infogram.com/mibhg-nuke-blocmageddon-war-1hnp27xkop3n6gq

16 hours ago, Villain said:

IMG_20180330_160441.jpg

https://infogram.com/wtf-nuke-blocmageddon-war-1h7v4pm3jemj4k0