Something big is happening...

matt2004

17 minutes ago, Biel said:

Daily Reminder to disband your respective alliance and join BK

THE BOURGEOIS ADMIN SCUM ARE OPPRESSING THE PROLETARIAT PLAYERS AND FORCING THEM TO SUFFER CULTURAL DEPRIVATION BY PLAYING THIS GOD DAMN SHITTY GAME

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Redarmy said:

THE BOURGEOIS ADMIN SCUM ARE OPPRESSING THE PROLETARIAT PLAYERS AND FORCING THEM TO SUFFER CULTURAL DEPRIVATION BY PLAYING THIS GOD DAMN SHITTY GAME

COLLECTIVIZE THE CREDITS, SEIZE THE MEANS OF DONATION

• Upvote 4

XLL3z4T.gif

My only regret is getting home about an hour ago to see UPN's upper tier already getting decimated. Round two m80s, I'll see you then :D

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

18 minutes ago, MonkeyDLegend said:

Creds to UPN for the Acadia part.
This wil be interesting to watch.

I know right, it's always interesting watching graphs like this tank even further :P 

warscreen2.PNG.ae8e5a300c91d4c36337f3957d78ae37.PNG

• Upvote 4

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

7 minutes ago, Thomas Meagher said:

I know right, it's always interesting watching graphs like this tank even further :P 

haha, wanted to add that, but it's just been a couple of hours just. But i would agree.

Edited by MonkeyDLegend
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

51 minutes ago, Thomas Meagher said:

Say what you will about UPN, but you can't fault them on their consistency.

...to get rolled in every global war they join.

• Upvote 2

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

2 hours ago, Bezzers said:

What have I started >. > 

I want to thank UPN. They have truly made this war spectacular for me, mainly because I've wanted the CB to roll UPN for around a year. I may have missed the slots but my alliance is there and that's what counts. 

Truly, I was disappointed when Abbas said you came to him trying to gain assurance that you wouldn't be entering. This change of mind is like Christmas come early. God bless. 

You started the movement. 

• Upvote 1

You guys are forgetting something.  While a questionable hit, UPN has been pretty patient this war while their only MDP ally was hit.  That's one of the longest treaties in the game they stood back for.

And it's obvious how this war is now.  It's basically a Us vs Them now, so they felt like hitting KT would be best.  Probably to lower the scores of their targets for the meat grinder that is in the lower tier.

• Upvote 3

I dont really have any groups that I hate, guess I just dont hold grudges, but thank you UPN, it's been a while since I got to use my military. I agree with bezzers that this is like Christmas come early. Hope every was some good action!

24 minutes ago, Altheus said:

Was warned away from coming back to Orbis because apparently wars were no fun, but I don't know, seem ok to me. Game just needs more of them.

I like you.

Come join me.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Partisan said:

valid cb, come get it UPN @Malal @Matt2004

If he can poach the founder of UPN we'll probs just give up and merge into BK and no one wants that

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

8 minutes ago, Malal said:

If he can poach the founder of UPN we'll probs just give up and merge into BK and no one wants that

For real?  You want to join up with the likes of Zodiac and (faux) BK?

At least merge into Silenzio where the true BK kings are.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1