GPC's DoE - The rise of the Roman Empire

MinesomeMC

On 3/23/2018 at 1:25 PM, Citrustrack said:

Okay, so I'm just a bit confused, please forgive my confusion, but I find it hard to believe that anyone will be able to fit your military requirements, the military part itself is manageable, that's only six improvements that must be included, but the resources part, I doubt that anyone, without breaking into the game, and or paying Alex a large sum of money to "ignore" it will be possible, 250 of each resource, per city, would be far from doable, think about it, you either get oil or coal, iron or lead (or Bauxite, Idk, I don't pay attention to this) but I do know that you can't have all of that, it would just be illogical to require all resources, and 250 of them, not only that, but each city can't possibly make 250 of any resources, with the only exception being coal, which you would be hard to find someone making over one hundred of, without hacking the system. I find this an interesting choice, and that you are undoubtedly, shit posting. :)

I need a life.

No no no 250 of each resource in your warchest per city not production

22 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

Why would you need coal if you dont produce steel or have coal powerplants, that is their point in case you still didnt get it.

Edited by Sephiroth

eastwood.jpg

10 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

I see, I will now only have 2000 food, as per my eight city limit, I will buy unnecessary coal, I will buy oil for late nights alone, I will buy Bauxite, even though I'm too lazy to make an Aluminum refinery, and with my limit of 2000 food, and the amount of military I have due to the war, I am going to be screwed three days from now. Thank you for your leadership.

10 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Why would you need coal if you dont produce steel or have coal powerplants, that is their point in case you still didnt get it.

I feel like this man has understood something that MinesomeMC has not, I just can't put my finger on it.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Epi said:

This man will never have a war chest nor play the market o7 

Continue your path of confusion Senor Orange

Thank you Sells all steel and aluminum, fricking himself over

5 hours ago, Epi said:

This man will never have a war chest nor play the market o7 

Continue your path of confusion Senor Orange

To be completely honest, I ran out of my war chest after the sixth war, I had to re-buy so hard lmfao. 

Further looking at this... I'm kinda happy how TFP has no government charter. This is complicated, kinda full of holes, and hard to parse. @MinesomeMC, if you really need it, I can proof read a bit further for you to make things a touch clearer.