Question about IQ alliances

Kastor

On 22-3-2018 at 9:52 PM, James XVI said:

You don't have to switch to a 'winning' side - I don't believe that's what Kastor was implying there.

On an aside, I don't get this general consensus that you must always ally to friends. I have friends and people I like in a couple of different alliances at this point, but don't need to be in an alliance allied to them to still have fun. Similarly, I'd be totally fine with going to war against them/their respective alliances (and have done a couple of times in the past) if the opportunity presents itself (Looking at you @Baronus:P(alright I might draw the line at RW, unless it was something agreed before hand, haha). If one wants to be and do everything with their IG friends why don't they all form a single alliance? Not much difference all things considered, and after all, alliances are pretty much just communities of people that mostly get on with each other anyway.

So half the game go and duff each other up and we'll [IQ et al.] just watch and do nothing, right? Dynamic indeed!

James, Mate, I am still waiting for you to declare. Tick tock goes the clock, till the party goes wock (I dont know what the hell I just said, anyhow declare on meeeeee I want @HannaH to give me a war participation medal)

• Upvote 1