Question about IQ alliances

Kastor

On 3/22/2018 at 2:41 PM, Micchan said:

In this thread:

-People expecting fair fights in Politics and War

-People expecting Terminus Est version 9.6 not joining every war

-People expecting the winning side not making memes and having fun

-People who think IQ already lost the war at day 3 (well this could be true but it is a bit too early)

-Non IQ players who think IQ alliances should insta-jump on a treaty with alliances who always kicked their asses instead of staying with their friends and try to have a revenge

-IQ players thinking the winning side should beg them to sign a treaty after seeing the quality and results of their alliances and how much they are suspicious and uncooperative

-IQ players who think any other alliance outside their bloc is EMC when they are actually fighting their former ally SK, what was born from the old paperless """bloc""" after Paper Please, Roz Wei who was rival with the EMC like always, and the Rose bloc who first letf EMC and cut their ties

-People who forget this is a game and we are supposed to have fun

-Kastor

tl;dr in this thread fools

someone start making an alliance affairs bingo pls

rawr

• Upvote 1

It's all a rollercoaster ride guys. Before IQ it was a different group that was hated. The syndisphere comes to mind. Before them it was someone different. So there's hope IQ. Or you can just deband. Either way, sooner or later, there will be another. Until then, may the pixels be ever in your favor!

On 3/23/2018 at 11:06 AM, Hilmes said:

I did not learn

frick you @Hilmes. Syndisphere already tried habibi. Since they didn't want it before, they can all go frick themselves. frick you for not learning. Change the dynamic deez nuts boi.

Edited by Ebeezy
  • Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

21 hours ago, Ebeezy said:

frick you @Hilmes. Syndisphere already tried habibi. Since they didn't want it before, they can all go frick themselves. frick you for not learning. Change the dynamic deez nuts boi.

Hey frick you fam. Dont you give my boi that tone son. Apologise the frick now and git fricking gud. You walked away from the motherfricking bandwagon habibi. That's on you for being a weak ass pretense of a troll. Neo-Syndisphere gonna make you suck on deez nuts boi. Gonna be lit.

• Upvote 5

os9LcJK.gif

50 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Hey frick you fam. Dont you give my boi that tone son. Apologise the frick now and git fricking gud. You walked away from the motherfricking bandwagon habibi. That's on you for being a weak ass pretense of a troll. Neo-Syndisphere gonna make you suck on deez nuts boi. Gonna be lit.

No u

1 hour ago, Prefonteen said:

0DgiSbK.png

• Upvote 4

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

1 hour ago, Prefonteen said:

Hey frick you too fam. He better stop giving dat baby back bullshit boi. Dat motherfricker better apologise da frick rn cuz i already got frickin good boi. Da only thing i walked out of is my old gym membership motherfricker. I aint a fricking troll motherfricker, im only a messenger you stupid frick. The only thing neo-syndisphere better make me do is fricking win habibi. It better be fricking lit.

• Upvote 4
Lxr4VfE.png

7 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

&#33;@#&#036; the only thing you finna get is my wang whacked across yo square head you incompetent cretin. Ucoined the "git gud" while your limp-dicked sorry ass followed me around collecting W's. I am the gud you want to git boi. You aint walk out on no gym membership motherfricker. You forgot to pay da damn homage bills and got fricking ejected from the Victorytrain. All I do is win habibi. If u wan' get lit again u better frickin choose your squad betta. 'cause the neo is real and we gon' be lightin dis place the frick up. With ur weakshit trolls or without 'em. Whip out yo dong, get the frick in line and accept kayser be yo squad now fam.

When I read that in my head using a Dutch accent, it kind of made my nose wrinkle a bit.

• Upvote 3

image.jpg1_zpszukhjtut.jpg

The Redneck Caliphate of Forrest's Critters

46 minutes ago, Critters said:

When I read that in my head using a Dutch accent, it kind of made my nose wrinkle a bit.

Have his sister read it and it'll make sense.  Dutch ladies always sound angry.

2 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

&#33;@#&#036; the only thing you finna get is my wang whacked across yo square head you incompetent cretin. Ucoined the "git gud" while your limp-dicked sorry ass followed me around collecting W's. I am the gud you want to git boi. You aint walk out on no gym membership motherfricker. You forgot to pay da damn homage bills and got fricking ejected from the Victorytrain. All I do is win habibi. If u wan' get lit again u better frickin choose your squad betta. 'cause the neo is real and we gon' be lightin dis place the frick up. With ur weakshit trolls or without 'em. Whip out yo dong, get the frick in line and accept kayser be yo squad now fam.

lmfao at the dutchtard finally picking the one fight he know he can't win

just take the L, habibi

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

On 3/24/2018 at 0:06 PM, Ebeezy said:

10 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

8 hours ago, Ebeezy said:

Hey frick you too fam. He better stop giving dat baby back bullshit boi. Dat motherfricker better apologise da frick rn cuz i already got frickin good boi. Da only thing i walked out of is my old gym membership motherfricker. I aint a fricking troll motherfricker, im only a messenger you stupid frick. The only thing neo-syndisphere better make me do is fricking win habibi. It better be fricking lit.

8 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

• Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

On 3/25/2018 at 8:40 AM, Prefonteen said:

Motherfricker, what wang? I coined "git gud" to make sure people that want to win have something to rally behind motherfricker. The only gud that I am here to get is the fricking dubs boi. I aint got ejected out of shit motherfricker. The only damn bill I have to fricking pay is the yearly reminder that there are people that suck. I stay lit motherfricker. I only push buttons for the winning side &#33;@#&#036;. The only line im on are the lines for dem dubs boi. Kayser or @Hilmes or whatever the frick can choose wherever da frick he wants, but he will eat shit for da stupidity he chose to do.

Lxr4VfE.png