Question about IQ alliances

Kastor

5 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Just out of curiosity, did you even ask TKR members if they wished to persue better relations with IQ?  Or was that simply your decision?

Yes it was asked, survey on alliances more liked and everything

2 hours ago, Cliveiudeaus said:

I'm going to guess... middling maybe? Just let me down gently if you need to.

Well if you go by the AA boards, TKR folks pretty much wanted to merge into us and be lead by his highness Lord Roq ;) 

giphy.gif

Edited by Shadowthrone
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Well if you go by the AA boards, TKR folks pretty much wanted to merge into us and be lead by his highness Lord Roq ;) 

giphy.gif

might be true one day when you win a major war, :D

Never understood why people sign with NPO, all you need to do is check the past of the leadership and actions in other games to know they turn on all their allies at some point to simply maintain total control.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

might be true one day when you win a major war, :D

Never understood why people sign with NPO, all you need to do is check the past of the leadership and actions in other games to know they turn on all their allies at some point to simply maintain total control.

Its nice to know that you can't separate worlds and would prefer us to be the whipping boys or be run out of Orbis :) 

Edited by Shadowthrone

Just now, Shadowthrone said:

Its nice to know that you can't separate worlds and would prefer us to be the whipping boys or be run out of Orbis :) 

this is in the alliance Bio just saying "The New Pacific Order originated over fourteen years ago and has persisted across multiple realms against all odds." and lets face it you are acting the same now as you have done in all other worlds, you are unable to separate worlds, or unable to change at all.

Just now, MoonShadow said:

this is in the alliance Bio just saying "The New Pacific Order originated over fourteen years ago and has persisted across multiple realms against all odds." and lets face it you are acting the same now as you have done in all other worlds, you are unable to separate worlds, or unable to change at all.

Hahaha, we are acting the same now as in other worlds? Please go on, teach me our history here. If anything your ignorance and your posts seem to prove that you'd prefer all of us to leave Orbis. Glad to know. 

10 hours ago, Buorhann said:

There's a bit of a difference in those situations.  For one, you're taking a OOC issue (Racist terminology) and applying it to your IC issue here (You talking to IQ).  Second, Arkiri admitted his mistake and stated he wouldn't argue against it.  I decided to due to my own personal reasons (I'm not a fan of people who admit their mistakes getting ganged up on, it's counter productive).  Was your conversations with IQ reps an admitted mistake on your part?  If so, you may have a point there.

Also, while I may have disagreed with your approach on handling the "IQ issue" - I don't recall heavily attacking you for it myself.  In fact, I quite remember telling you to ignore the critics (Including myself) and moving forward with your goal.

No, you only took in and gave influential positions to people who apparently think talking to IQ is a sign of the devil. 

11 hours ago, Hilmes said:

You can critique and yell at me on my moves all you want.  Hell, I took in Kastor and recently had a member post up a racist term.  I even made Rickky my FA.  There's plenty of ammo here.  Feel free.

So criticize but when for only things I want you to, gotcha. Getting back to the point of my original quote, how about we have some reciprocation? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

I'm not going to gag my members for your  sake.

And what exactly am I reciprocating you with?  As far as I can, looking back at our personal history - I've been pretty honest and upfront with you.

If you have an issue with others trolling/shitposting you, you should take it up with them.  Not me.  You're all grown ups, or about to be, I hope.

Stop being a dense dumbass.  When I referred to those situations, I was clearly giving recent examples that you can criticize or attack me about.  It wasn't what I was giving permission on, I was showing that's there's plenty to hit me with.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

I'm not going to gag my members for your  sake.

And what exactly am I reciprocating you with?  As far as I can, looking back at our personal history - I've been pretty honest and upfront with you.

If you have an issue with others trolling/shitposting you, you should take it up with them.  Not me.  You're all grown ups, or about to be, I hope.

Stop being a dense dumbass.  When I referred to those situations, I was clearly giving recent examples that you can criticize or attack me about.  It wasn't what I was giving permission on, I was showing that's there's plenty to hit me with.

The point is highlighting another inconsistency between stated positions/desires and actions. Saying you're fine with taking to IQ while giving positions to members who believes talking to IQ is a sin. 

Saying you're fine with taking on criticism but only if its for things you want. No I don't mean that list. Again, missing the point. I mean you even said to call you out on the racist remark while in another thread telling folks to stop pointing it out. There is a disconnect there.

I don't gaf if people disagree with me, people have different perspectives all of the time that is a given. But to say one thing and then turn around and do something that doesn't line up with what was said, or vice versa is a contradiction. 

Edited by Hilmes
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

PvczX3n.jpg?1

36 minutes ago, Hilmes said:

The point is highlighting another inconsistency between stated positions/desires and actions. Saying you're fine with taking to IQ while giving positions to members who believes talking to IQ is a sin. 

Saying you're fine with taking on criticism but only if its for things you want. No I don't mean that list. Again, missing the point. I mean you even said to call you out on the racist remark while in another thread telling folks to stop pointing it out. There is a disconnect there.

I don't gaf if people disagree with me, people have different perspectives all of the time that is a given. But to say one thing and then turn around and do something that doesn't line up with what was said, or vice versa is a contradiction. 

If we wanted to highlight inconsistencies wouldn't you acting like a perennial actor be an inconsistency?

settradirect.png

2 hours ago, Robert E Lee said:

If we wanted to highlight inconsistencies wouldn't you acting like a perennial actor be an inconsistency?

I appreciate you demonstrating your ignorance, makes it easier. Thank you :)

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

Ok Kayser.  I'll just stop here.  You're clearly stretching for argument sake.  I'll make sure to take notes from your stint.

Stretch or not its there and I'm clearly not the only one who sees it. I'll stop going back and forth with you on this one, but I'll be sure to keep my notes updated as well. 

Edited by Hilmes

PvczX3n.jpg?1

5 hours ago, Hilmes said:

I appreciate you demonstrating your ignorance, makes it easier. Thank you :)

If it was ignorance you wouldn't have run away from TKR in shame, then kept their pip on your forum account. Sorta shows some sort of paperless agreement between TKR and t$.

settradirect.png

55 minutes ago, Robert E Lee said:

If it was ignorance you wouldn't have run away from TKR in shame, then kept their pip on your forum account. Sorta shows some sort of paperless agreement between TKR and t$.

At this point you can't even be trolling seriously

PvczX3n.jpg?1

1 hour ago, Robert E Lee said:

So that means t$ has a paperless agreement with TGH by virtue of my membership? Glad to be allied. See you in the backchannels fam.

os9LcJK.gif

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

So that means t$ has a paperless agreement with TGH by virtue of my membership? Glad to be allied. See you in the backchannels fam.

I thought you were just a member.

• Upvote 1

settradirect.png

4 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

I am just a member. So is kayser. What's your point?

He is, and ironically he joined an alliance with a "member" who started the whole shit talk on him talking to IQ.