looking to join right wing alliance

parabellum

Come on, dude. OP joins Esquire Templar, and you call him 'another nazi' and then say "Theyre knocking me back down into nazi stomping range.  Itll be time to play soon."

Not really cool to casually threaten us like that.

• Upvote 5

new_forum_sig_2.png

It's really refreshing to see people coming into political simulators to treat it like an extension of real life politics where echo chambers and "no u" is supported and encouraged. Making fake news alliances based on real life politics and then harping on them extensively to troll people and attempt to assert superiority like a Diplomatic Insult CB is just great. It's the best. We all love it, and nobody makes these alliances like we do. Nobody.

tl;dr - welcome to Orbis amigo

• Upvote 3

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

3 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

What, you let shifty neg you back into being one now?

The boys are back in town.

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, Lordship said:

I myself am conservative but I am not aware of any conservative alliances persay. In fact I'd say most people are on the left in this game so you're gonna have a rough time finding one

Probably because many Trump supporters don't know how to use a computer.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3
GnWq7CW.png

22 hours ago, Thalmor said:

Come on, dude. OP joins Esquire Templar, and you call him 'another nazi' and then say "Theyre knocking me back down into nazi stomping range.  Itll be time to play soon."

Not really cool to casually threaten us like that.

His avatar is a right wing dictator famous for throwing political opponents from helicopters. He's technically not a nazi, but this isn't really the time for semantics.

The bigger question here is why the moderate right keeps being so nonchalant about every single player with the obvious signs of being a violent bigot identifying themselves as right wing and piggybacking off of them for legitimacy. How many times do we have to go through the "Oh wow, the fascist said some fricked up dehumanizing violent shit, what a shock, no way to see this coming" cycle before we start actually acknowledging that there is an established pattern here?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

On 3/25/2018 at 10:35 PM, kosmokenny said:

Oh look, another nazi

On 3/25/2018 at 11:27 PM, kosmokenny said:

Theyre knocking me back down into nazi stomping range.  Itll be time to play soon.

Always quick to violence, what a shocker. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

14 hours ago, Conner Temple said:

*sits in the back with popcorn*

When will someone say something stupid and get the thread locked?

Alex/Sheepy secretly removes the filling from Oreo biscuits and replaces it with Skippy peanut butter.

07.05e6c.jpg

• Upvote 1

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

• 3 weeks later...