looking to join right wing alliance

parabellum

On 3/21/2018 at 9:24 PM, parabellum said:

new to P&W and I'm looking to join an alliance with politically like minded people. Looking for a conservative, right wing alliance.

There's no official right wing AA, but there are friends amongst the crowd. Let's talk. 

Discord #1384

On 3/22/2018 at 0:24 AM, parabellum said:

new to P&W and I'm looking to join an alliance with politically like minded people. Looking for a conservative, right wing alliance.

I myself am conservative but I am not aware of any conservative alliances persay. In fact I'd say most people are on the left in this game so you're gonna have a rough time finding one

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, Lordship said:

I myself am conservative but I am not aware of any conservative alliances persay. In fact I'd say most people are on the left in this game so you're gonna have a rough time finding one

Let me remind you, having above 0% tax is NOT left-wing!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Victorious! said:

Let me remind you, having above 0% tax is NOT left-wing!

I'd be happy to have a serious political discussion if you're interested and you can present your case

48 minutes ago, Lordship said:

I'd be happy to have a serious political discussion if you're interested and you can present your case

@Victorious! DON'T DO IT! It's a trap. He'll want to have a political discussion, then turn around and tell you Migos is real hip-hop. Nothing but dogwhistles and gaslighting with this one in particular.

@Lordship

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Queen M said:

@Victorious! DON'T DO IT! It's a trap. He'll want to have a political discussion, then turn around and tell you Migos is real hip-hop. Nothing but dogwhistles and gaslighting with this one in particular.

@Lordship

giphy.gif

8t7AKwK.gif

That's only with you, really.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Lordship said:

giphy.gif

• Upvote 5

14 hours ago, Lordship said:

This is more delusional then your faith in both Tom Brady and Drake.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1