War Stats

Sketchy

55 minutes ago, Micchan said:

To be fair, that's a bit of work because if he has to do that he would have to add all of the people who left NB (Spanish Armada peeps etc.) that went to form their own smaller micro :P 

Dorky Weeb Two

932112515_z23jHkk-Imgur.png.81dd52a14449c4172a2f4ff46c92439b.png

Loot still not included in the damage totals :( 

We have members in TGH, including myself who’ve looted over a hundred million in cash alone.....

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

Guest Frawley
1 hour ago, Erland said:

Here are some loot stats I compiled, it assumes the following market prices: Food=$150, coal=$3000, oil=$3000, uranium=$3000, lead=$3000, iron=$3000, bauxite=$3500, gasoline=$3500, munitions=$2000, steel=$5000, aluminium=$3000.

The 'Other' alliance represents alliances not listed here (eg. Arrgh), for wars between them and the listed alliances.

Net damage is taken from Frawley's most recent stats.

unknown.png

Good addition, but how did you get the loot numbers, there are over 10k individual html pages and you would have to parse the html for each attack to make that accurate?

6 minutes ago, Frawley said:

Good addition, but how did you get the loot numbers, there are over 10k individual html pages and you would have to parse the html for each attack to make that accurate?

Yes, I got all the war timeline pages for completed wars that ended in victory/defeat and bank transaction pages, in total it was 6181 html pages (994 bank transaction pages, 5187 war pages). I made sure to cache them for future use. Then for active wars and wars which ended in truce or expiry I used the API to get the monetary loot since there isn't any resource loot or alliance bank loot for those wars.

One area where there is an inaccuracy that could be potentially improved upon in the future is that when you do airstrikes to target money, this counts as a monetary loss for the opponent but isn't actually loot.

• Upvote 1

I do the war stats for TKR only and are super accurate (even because I do the loot manually)

I can confirm that your stats are accurate at least for us at 95-98%

I don't agree with the market prices, you should change them with an average value of the last month like I do

• Upvote 3

Nice stats. 

I'm going to go tell the rest of The Horsemen that we actually looted 34 million total.I will not mention the 2.4 billion in damages we incurred.

I don't think they check the forums.

Things are looking up!

Edited by Mikalus II
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Registered slot thief

Buy the ticket, take the ride.

@Erland @Frawley

These are the TKR stats for this war, only counting wars with NK, Fark, Alpha, WTF, SA, NCR, all the other wars and raids have been removed, you can compare these with your stats to see if they match

Prices used are an average of the past month, coal: 3,996, Oil: 3,679, Uranium: 3,138 Lead: 4,292 Iron: 3,778, Bauxite: 3,421, Gasoline: 4,029, Ammo: 2,280, Steel: 4,736, Alum: 3,943, Food: 110

t9yv4Ea.png

ZHoY706.png

If you think I included in the screenshot also the top 5 players because I'm in most of them you are totally right

• Upvote 1