War Stats

Sketchy

14 minutes ago, Frawley said:

4 days after the war started, and I opened with the line. 'Clear ass kicker here is Rose' - If you don't like the stats do your own.

Do not get me wrong i like the stats, just think you made the price for steel at 5k ppu to make it look better for your side, as you wont lose much steel just using planes?, you knew this from the get go.

4 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

Do not get me wrong i like the stats, just think you made the price for steel at 5k ppu to make it look better for your side

smh

tinfoilhatguy.jpg

• Upvote 5

XLL3z4T.gif

1 minute ago, Johnny Costello said:

If my calculations are correct. The past 3 days we have hurt $56 million on TKR and Silenzio vs.  The $6 we accumulated.  

So tkr is ahead 8 billion. Just wait for them to confirm. I sense salt inbound

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Some solid stats here, thanks for the effort Frawley

32 minutes ago, Johnny Costello said:

If my calculations are correct. The past 3 days we have hurt $56 million on TKR and Silenzio vs.  The $6 we accumulated.  

It's totally possible, most of your expensive infra is gone or the vast majority of you are in beige so I'd believe it.

30 minutes ago, Apeman said:

So tkr is ahead 8 billion. Just wait for them to confirm. I sense salt inbound

You responded to a post from a guy talking about some math that is totally within reason due to some in-game variables and you bring up us being salty. Have you taken leave of your senses?

• Upvote 2

Well true.  Also I skewed my call.  Round 1 I saw about eaver at 500m for both sides.  But I missed calculating my beiges on that.. I forget the day that happened 

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

10 hours ago, Sketchy said:

smh

tinfoilhatguy.jpg

its not tin foil hat lets face it, IQ are not using tanks or ships so they wont lose much steel, Non IQ are using only ships and tanks mostly this means we will lose a lot of steel. Yet has anyone from non iq side spent billions on steel or have they been using steel they had gotten before the war even happened ? you know when steel was a hello of a lot cheaper?

• Downvote 3

47 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

its not tin foil hat lets face it, IQ are not using tanks or ships so they wont lose much steel, Non IQ are using only ships and tanks mostly this means we will lose a lot of steel. Yet has anyone from non iq side spent billions on steel or have they been using steel they had gotten before the war even happened ? you know when steel was a hello of a lot cheaper?

Its one thing to say that, another thing to paint it as some sort of intentional conspiracy lmfao. You are reaching.

5k ppu isn't an unreasonable valuation of steel considering the market has been trending upwards (and will continue to do so) ever since sheepy rolled out the econ update.

XLL3z4T.gif

23 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Its one thing to say that, another thing to paint it as some sort of intentional conspiracy lmfao. You are reaching.

5k ppu isn't an unreasonable valuation of steel considering the market has been trending upwards (and will continue to do so) ever since sheepy rolled out the econ update.

Well as the new Econ update made it so people make more steel in the same time frame (50% more from the same number of improvements) You think the value goes up?, generally if you have 100,000 steel for sale and the price is trending at 4k ppu, then due to the up date you make 150,000 steel in the same time frame, same costs, the price will drop to about 3k ppu not jump to 5k ppu 

26 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

Well as the new Econ update made it so people make more steel in the same time frame (50% more from the same number of improvements) You think the value goes up?, generally if you have 100,000 steel for sale and the price is trending at 4k ppu, then due to the up date you make 150,000 steel in the same time frame, same costs, the price will drop to about 3k ppu not jump to 5k ppu 

It’s ok buddy. If you are winning as much as you think you are surely the stats by the evil NPO don’t matter. 

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, MoonShadow said:

Okay sorry let me clarify, the econ update before the last econ update lmfao.

XLL3z4T.gif

13 hours ago, Micchan said:

I think nukes and missiles used should be counted as damage because you lose them forever, and the upkeep should also be added, for some players is a 2 years upkeep

but upkeep isn't damages.... by definition. lmao

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

Guest Frawley

At this point I'm not going to update the steel/aluminium prices, however for next war I'll work on a more consistent and testable output.  Changing it now would make the results incomparable over time, and from my own testing, changed the total damage amount by 4.1b or 1.41% of the total of 293b in damage done over the war.

unknown.png

14 hours ago, Frawley said:

total of 293b in damage done

wewlad

Let's keep it up for another two months and try for a trillion, bet we can pull it off

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

On 4/2/2018 at 6:44 PM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

then are we tracking all the steel NB is using to build up into our range and then quickly dropping to get out of counter range?

And can we also track the RL time we've wasted on this buggy game and all the time we've wasted posting salt pics and wearing out our s, a, l, and t keys on our keyboard.

These are just as important metrics to keep track of.

Maybe you shouldn't be highlighting your damage numbers SRD.  *whale noises*  I can assure you tracking steel won't make yours any less awful.

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 1

NB damaged 11B of our infra but gave us 6B loot, so nice <3

Loot is very underrated in wars, to destroy infra you have to use gas and ammo so you spend something to destroy something with a bigger value, with loot you remove something to the enemy and you get that for you so the real damage of loot is double the loot value

7 hours ago, Placentica said:

And can we also track the RL time we've wasted on this buggy game and all the time we've wasted posting salt pics and wearing out our s, a, l, and t keys on our keyboard.

These are just as important metrics to keep track of.

Maybe you shouldn't be highlighting your damage numbers SRD.  *whale noises*  I can assure you tracking steel won't make yours any less awful.

I don't know, 50k infra destroyed in one round vs eating 8 nukes I thought was pretty decent, you guys need to nuke me another 19 times before you can claim to break even on me.  Could the infra destroyed been higher?  Probably, but we had to kill off all that military first (at least before you guys destroyed it yourselves)

At the end of the day, I am just glade we are speaking again Steve, it warms the cockles of my heart.

• Upvote 1