War Stats

Sketchy

2 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

I literally just posted the stats as they are recorded. I didn't remark on them, boast, call anyone shit, or anything of the sort.

The fact you are trying to complain about objectivity is preposterous lmfao.

I plan on posting regular updates as the war carries on, so if the damages are flipped, they'll show in your favor won't they?

@Shadowthrone I'm not sure you know what the definition of objective is. But since you asked, I'll make a deeper "statistical analysis" just for you.

My comment wasn't directed at you per se @Sketchy but the lack of posts here looking anything other than the infra loss value as some great metric of how the war is going. That being said, I'm looking forward to it, not as to boast, but because it gives me a better understanding of how the wars going and how to help move things around where I can :) 

Edited by Shadowthrone

3 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

I literally just posted the stats as they are recorded. I didn't remark on them, boast, call anyone shit, or anything of the sort.

I know. I'm just emphasizing that the data from the stat tracker are questionable and people should be wary when drawing conclusions from them. You said the same yourself.

That's why I quoted Thalmor, and not your original post.

Edited by Them

[insert quote here]

Just now, Shadowthrone said:

My comment wasn't directed at you per se @Sketchy but the lack of posts here looking anything other than the value as some great metric of how the war is going. That being said, I'm looking forward to it, not as to boast, but because it gives me a better understanding of how the wars going and how to help move things around where I can :) 

Fair enough. In my experience no matter what stats I post, people tend to just take whatever they want to see from them.

Just now, Them said:

I know. I'm just emphasizing that the data from the stat tracker are questionable and people should be wary when drawing conclusions from them. You said the same yourself.

That's why I quoted Thalmor, and not your original post.

That part of my post was in response to shadow, the part I was responding to in yours was that it was to early for starts, I was just clarifying that I'd continue to update it as the war progressed.

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

Just now, Sketchy said:

Fair enough. In my experience no matter what stats I post, people tend to just take whatever they want to see from them.

Don't doubt that. Either way, it'd be interesting to see and moreover, improve the conversations from solely using infra damage as a measure of war performance to other real dynamic™ military stat tracking ;) 

People want material for their own narrative. I don't believe Sketchy's thread was posted with the intention of showing how IQ is performing. Rather, I think he took the publicly available (and easy to collate) statistics, and posted them. Don't read too deep into it.

To the people who do believe they are able to use this as an accurate metric of performance: you're as dumb as they come. If the strategies IQ was employing (here I'll refer to NPO especially, since they don't target infra in this round, nor do they beige) were the same as the other coalition, maybe it would provide a decent look into how the war was going. That is not the case.

• Upvote 4

Guest Frawley

And Here are some other stats, only two casual assumptions are a steel price of $5,000 and a aluminum price of $3,000.

Non-IQ Stats
ktLwf1L.png

IQ Stats
fl5ZVA5.png

Clear ass kicker here Rose.

The hero of our time. There is a question I have, though: the values of net damage should be the same, no? Unless this was comparing API records from pre-war, to post-war. Which would make a lot more sense, since there have been member dropouts, additions etc.

Edited by Dio Brando

31 minutes ago, Frawley said:

And Here are some other stats, only two casual assumptions are a steel price of $5,000 and a aluminum price of $3,000.

Non-IQ Stats
ktLwf1L.png

IQ Stats
fl5ZVA5.png

Clear ass kicker here Rose.

:C Not doing as well as we'd have hoped. Thanks for the stats, gives a good picture of where we're at. 

Guest Karl VII
5 hours ago, Sketchy said:

@Shadowthrone I'm not sure you know what the definition of objective is. But since you asked, I'll make a deeper "statistical analysis" just for you.

YmEMPB1.jpg

Edited by Karl VII

In some cases the infra stat won't give you the whole story. Because of the beige mechanic, targeting infra now isn't something you can just do freely. The stats are cool and give something of a holistic view of the war, and I definitely couldn't compile them myself, I don't have the knowhow, but military unit stats are likely going to be a more effective tell. 

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

We should all just declare world peace, use the money we would have spent on military units to max out our baseball teams and then spam a couple of billion baseball games.

Think of the profits and the delight on the faces of the previously war-torn children.

It's actually a viable and infinitely more profitable solution.

Registered slot thief

Buy the ticket, take the ride.

9 hours ago, LeotheGreat said:

Haha wasn’t even meant to be edgy. But IQ will need to drag this out to balence the differential just like last war, perhaps longer. 

You needed an apology, 5 billion and for me to fly the OQ flag for a while to even out the differential. By all metrics that means my apology is worth billions.

I'm flattered.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Thanks for the stats. 

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

I mean stats definitely need to be read in the aggregate to be meaningful. Sketchy's first post would be more accurately titled "Who fought people who bought too much infra!?" than "Who is best at fighting wars!?" if you were only allowed to look at it alone. 

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

7 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

I mean stats definitely need to be read in the aggregate to be meaningful. Sketchy's first post would be more accurately titled "Who fought people who bought too much infra!?" than "Who is best at fighting wars!?" if you were only allowed to look at it alone. 

Rather, it should say: who focused on infra damage or launched heavily infra damaging attacks. NPO has not bought too much infra. It is still in the negative. 

Come to think of it, NSR was excluded from the list.
Perhaps its time to change sides @Trinimac

On 21/03/2018 at 6:59 PM, Sketchy said:

Stats are based on the stat tracker so if they are wrong blame Alex lmfao.

c02eec6d7f7b000198cef99321e4dce9.png

2511a0f903139ad2635aaf6fd5bd14d8.png

Just a question @Sketchy
Damage done by non-IQ side=/=Damage taken by IQ side. There is a difference of nearly 700M
Why is it so?

Guest Frawley
2 minutes ago, TheShadow said:

Come to think of it, NSR was excluded from the list.
Perhaps its time to change sides @Trinimac

My next update has you guys, I just used the front page list for my first data set to test it.