War Stats

Sketchy

9 minutes ago, Oblige said:

Rose leading a war in net damage?

The pride.

It's probably because your whales aren't doing anything, and you only declared on easy fronts. I'd be ashamed of that, but that's me.

• Upvote 5

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

1 minute ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

It's probably because your whales aren't doing anything, and you only declared on easy fronts. I'd be ashamed of that, but that's me.

That's bait and yes we are a bit ashamed. 

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

19 hours ago, Partisan said:

frick money. That kind of work is employed by food. 

can I get at least a participation sticker? An unicorn one! 

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

2 hours ago, Rimski said:

can I get at least a participation sticker? An unicorn one! 

I hear Thalmor is going to drag out the peace negotiations as long as it takes to get you one.

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

1 hour ago, ArcKnox said:

I hear Thalmor is going to drag out the peace negotiations as long as it takes to get you one.

I knew Thalmor had a thing for me even tho he is not the  leader.  I mean who wouldn't like a Muslim Bosnian lazy bastard. don't answer. it's retorical for the love of God 

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

8 hours ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

qoM4Cl2.gif?1 

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

8 hours ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

In their defense there are like 3 IQ alliances that put up a fight. BK, NPO, and... okay just those two actually. 

The rest are just houses of cards when you take all those papers away. ODN, GoG, Cornerstone, Polaris, UPN, TUE have all avoided do anything remarkable in terms of war efforts so far this war. OWR actually was giving us a good show at TGH but they were pretty low on stocks afaik and ended up peacing out - but they were honestly the only ones doing anything significant to hit back when we blitzed them, TUE, and Polaris. 

ODN's leader literally told us he would not be fighting back, and would just let us go through with our mass raid. He was not kidding. I don't think he even fortified in my war with him. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Guest Frawley

Update for today:

unknown.png

Please ignore yesterday's results, I forgot to drag some formulas to the bottom.

Edited by Frawley

7 hours ago, Frawley said:

Update for today:

unknown.png

Please ignore yesterday's results, I forgot to drag some formulas to the bottom.

/me notices Polaris at the bottom of net damages. 

Edited by Partisan
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Partisan said:

/me notices Polaris at the bottom of net damages. 

As a proud member of Polaris, how does that make you feel?

• Upvote 3

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

13 hours ago, Kemal Ergenekon said:

NPOsphere genius strategy:

27elj8.jpg

I mean, tbh. it kinda is, like our costs from this war are going to be way less than the oppositions (as long as the war keeps going for another few weeks so all the expensive infra of the opposition starts getting lower).

8 minutes ago, Flanderlion said:

I mean, tbh. it kinda is, like our costs from this war are going to be way less than the oppositions (as long as the war keeps going for another few weeks so all the expensive infra of the opposition starts getting lower).

Way less than the opposites? In case you’re leaders didn’t tell you, you’ve taken quite a bit more damage than the opposition. 95 billion vs 60 billion. Furthermore the “expensive infra” on ourside is locked up in the high tier which hasn’t been touched. That high tier can also continue safely making hundreds of millions daily and funnel it down to countinue financing the war. The longer you drag this out, the worse for you! You’re setting yourselves back months for every week you drag this on. And believe me, for a sphere of lower tier nations, being set back even further is going to have a substantial effect. If your self-absorbed leaders had any bit of sense, they’d want to end this as soon as possible so they don’t go broke, they don’t have even more damage to spend countless months rebuilding and they don’t set IQ’s growth back even further since it already heavily lags behind the rest of the game. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

2 hours ago, Flanderlion said:

As long as you don't build any tanks or ships, you will be giving your opponents a great advantage in war; and unless your side is much larger/competent, that's a good way to lose the war. If the opposing side does not sign a peace deal fast, you also continue to lose all your infra + opportunity cost of income you would have if the peace was signed earlier. In other words, you are at the opposing side's mercy.

Some alliances on the winning side did it in the past as well, but that was essentially free-riding on allies who did build tanks and ships.

77oKn5K.png

2 hours ago, Justin076 said:

Way less than the opposites? In case you’re leaders didn’t tell you, you’ve taken quite a bit more damage than the opposition. 95 billion vs 60 billion. Furthermore the “expensive infra” on ourside is locked up in the high tier which hasn’t been touched. That high tier can also continue safely making hundreds of millions daily and funnel it down to countinue financing the war. The longer you drag this out, the worse for you! You’re setting yourselves back months for every week you drag this on. And believe me, for a sphere of lower tier nations, being set back even further is going to have a substantial effect. If your self-absorbed leaders had any bit of sense, they’d want to end this as soon as possible so they don’t go broke, they don’t have even more damage to spend countless months rebuilding and they don’t set IQ’s growth back even further since it already heavily lags behind the rest of the game. 

3 hours ago, Flanderlion said:

Cmdmb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Guest Frawley

unknown.png

Tomorrow planning on doing a major refresh, will remove all AA's no longer participating and hopefully have AA v AA numbers for you all.

13 hours ago, Frawley said:

unknown.png

Tomorrow planning on doing a major refresh, will remove all AA's no longer participating and hopefully have AA v AA numbers for you all.

Not to be a pain but Fark's infra losses seem quite a bit off. Just using the stat tracker it should be half what you are claiming.

Also, the 11B you state is higher than the value we started with. Fark is not rebuying infra.

Not trying to be a dick, is there something I am missing as it doesn't make sense on 2 levels as is.

Edited by Maverick0984
  • Upvote 1