War Stats

Sketchy

1 minute ago, katashimon13 said:

frawleys stats are relatively easy its just a minor setup with maths and p simple to add a basic infra calc xP

the manual part comes later bother me or @Ameyuri on discord if ur actually down to help :3

rawr

yeah sure thing, i will ping you later tonight or tomorrow when ive got some time, 

3 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Not bad!

The Sweeeeetest Sweeeeet Ronny D of Jewidia ordered a naval attack upon the nation of Resistance and eliminated 14 Resistance. The attack was an immense triumph. The Sweeeeetest Sweeeeet Ronny D's forces lost 0 ships, while King Apeman's defenders lost 0 ships. The attack destroyed 1,405.27 infrastructure in the city of ESA Pride.

That's my best so far.

Oh that stings! 39 mil in one strike...

Pssst I only have 1.5 billion in infra.

You detonated a nuclear weapon upon the nation of Eastern Sweden led by martbhell. The attack destroyed 1,926.00 infrastructure in the city ofVillinge, and killed approximately 192,350 people, you monster! You also destroyed a hospital and a stadium.

I can do this for weeks. Your attacks will only happen in the now. Ask Sweden how much it costs. Keep thinking you great tho

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Conner Temple said:

All of IQ have been dealt more damage than KT has, and KT has been jumped three times now, by my counts.

I mean KT have legit no right to be sitting in almost positive statistics they've done extremely well.

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

Guest Frawley

Now including infra.  Given the api does not value the infra nor tell you which city was hit I have had to make some assumptions.

1. Due to people rebuilding to keep infra around max military I have not valued infra under 700 (its negligible anyway)
2. I have applied the damages over the war evenly across all the cities. (If you have only been in a single war this will inflate it, but it evens out after a few)
3. I have allocated the score for doing the infra damage evenly across the people who did it (aka if 3 people on one target each did 100 infra damage, they all get the same score)

I do have this data for each nation line by line, if people are interested in their own results I'm on the NPO discord and happy to provide.

unknown.png

16 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I just ran the numbers for my first round, and i blew up 49,200 infra, and ate 8 nukes.

I'm low on infra because all ordinary wars and still busy with units in some war, I wish I had your ability to do over 1k infra damage with one naval attack ;_;

But hey, 14 nukes eaten (and 2 thwarted)

2 hours ago, Frawley said:

Now including infra.  Given the api does not value the infra nor tell you which city was hit I have had to make some assumptions.

1. Due to people rebuilding to keep infra around max military I have not valued infra under 700 (its negligible anyway)
2. I have applied the damages over the war evenly across all the cities. (If you have only been in a single war this will inflate it, but it evens out after a few)
3. I have allocated the score for doing the infra damage evenly across the people who did it (aka if 3 people on one target each did 100 infra damage, they all get the same score)

I do have this data for each nation line by line, if people are interested in their own results I'm on the NPO discord and happy to provide.

unknown.png

You doing gods work for us lazy ones. Bless u.

• Upvote 3

Without me KT would have done worse!  My constant nagging and complaining made the gov actually do something beside post memes

Where is my award? Or money... Yeah money

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

3 hours ago, Micchan said:

Look those whales how many money have burned already

McBOQ5a.png

Today NB should lose more because of the beiges

Man that negative for me though ?

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

4 hours ago, Frawley said:

unknown.png

Curious, because the image kind of messes it up. What's the Infra Cost for BK?

FX6Lzru.png

2 minutes ago, Tevron said:

Curious, because the image kind of messes it up. What's the Infra Cost for BK?

Infra damage stats for BK and other alliances can be found in Sketchy's post earlier in this thread on this page here.

new_forum_sig_2.png

4 hours ago, Rimski said:

Without me KT would have done worse!  My constant nagging and complaining made the gov actually do something beside post memes

Where is my award? Or money... Yeah money

frick money. That kind of work is employed by food. 

In the TKR stats just updated:

#3 for soldiers killed

#1 for tanks destroyed

#1 for air destroyed

#3 for ships destroyed

#1 for nukes eaten (lol)

#4 for infra destroyed

#2 for money looted (but better resource loot than #1)

#1 for wars won (tied)

#1 for value of units destroyed

#1 for net value of infra destroyed

tl;dr

AKjlwHD.jpg

• Upvote 3

Guest Frawley

Update for today.

unknown.png

If I am missing anything, ping me on discord.

Edit: A few numbers may have dropped because some people have deleted from the game.

Edited by Frawley