War Stats

Sketchy

These stats seem fake. 

NPO doing well? KT doing badly? Rose doing alot of damage?

Throw in some legit looking stats like TGH doing well and Polaris, TUE getting mauled to make it seem legitimate.

I wonder who paid for these.

• Upvote 4

Guest Frawley

And Stats again.

@katashimon13 The reason I don't include infra is that its a worthless number, in almost every real war, everyone loses the majority, its a sunk cost of war.  And while knowing who built too much can be interesting, what is interesting to me, is the additional cost that war has incurred.

unknown.png

44 minutes ago, Frawley said:

And Stats again.

@katashimon13 The reason I don't include infra is that its a worthless number, in almost every real war, everyone loses the majority, its a sunk cost of war.  And while knowing who built too much can be interesting, what is interesting to me, is the additional cost that war has incurred.

unknown.png

Hi @Frawley would infra not be an additional cost that the war has incurred, as if it was not for the war you would not have to re-buy the infra lost. Sure you could all your stats the war cost of resources, but the fact you slipped in damage done at the end is not a true account of the damage done as infra is damage taken or done?

War is always about burning pixels. Razing down the cities replete with fat whale infra is the true meaning of life. Any analysis that ignores the glorious destruction of the pixels is by definition incomplete, and sinful in the eyes of Lord Dio.

• Upvote 3
77oKn5K.png

9 minutes ago, Kemal Ergenekon said:

War is always about burning pixels. Razing down the cities replete with fat whale infra is the true meaning of life. Any analysis that ignores the glorious destruction of the pixels is by definition incomplete, and sinful in the eyes of Lord Dio.

That's exactly what we're going for here.  Gotta hit up on those 3k Infra cities just sitting there!

@Frawley Does it distinguish between units lost in war vs troops sold or are they both included?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

15 hours ago, katashimon13 said:

@Justin076 @Darth Revan @MoonShadow u volunteering to do a buncha data entry? xP

rawr

omg if i wish how to get those stats as most are done though the api key im sure, i would be more than willing, as i would show the whole truth, you find a lot of people would hide things like infra damage to make it look better for their side you know.

14 hours ago, TheNG said:

@everyone in the thread whining about stats :P

Rw5HBiQ.jpg

i personally dont care who is winning or losing its a damn good time, but i know one thing the second someone removes infra damage and claim its a pointless stat it tells me they have already lost.

1 hour ago, MoonShadow said:

i personally dont care who is winning or losing its a damn good time, but i know one thing the second someone removes infra damage and claim its a pointless stat it tells me they have already lost.

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, rapmanej said:

You ordered a naval attack upon the nation of Words that start with C led by Class Act Campaign. The attack was an immense triumph. Your forces lost 0 ships, while Class Act Campaign's defenders lost 0 ships. You used 975 tons of munitions and 650 tons of gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 1,014.92 infrastructure in the city of Cobain and destroyed 0 improvements.

Not bad!

The Sweeeeetest Sweeeeet Ronny D of Jewidia ordered a naval attack upon the nation of Resistance and eliminated 14 Resistance. The attack was an immense triumph. The Sweeeeetest Sweeeeet Ronny D's forces lost 0 ships, while King Apeman's defenders lost 0 ships. The attack destroyed 1,405.27 infrastructure in the city of ESA Pride.

That's my best so far.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MoonShadow said:

omg if i wish how to get those stats as most are done though the api key im sure, i would be more than willing, as i would show the whole truth, you find a lot of people would hide things like infra damage to make it look better for their side you know.

frawleys stats are relatively easy its just a minor setup with maths and p simple to add a basic infra calc xP

the manual part comes later bother me or @Ameyuri on discord if ur actually down to help :3

rawr