War Stats

Sketchy

12 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Here's some random armchair musings. Feel free to comment if they're off since I don't have much to go on at ground level. :P

KT must be doing okay to not be negative. GG.

Also, poor SK. They look bad being the only negative on their side, but it's probably mostly a symptom of fighting targets with lower infra.

Roz, RoK, IoM, and HS have some pretty monsterous ratios. Good work!

Looks like BK is doing about half the fighting on their entire side. Acadia's numbers actually look pretty good to me, considering Rose is way larger: good stuff!

Damn Thrax not even a mention for BC. That's cold I thought you loved me

• Upvote 5

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Whoops. I eyeballed them kinda. But you're right: yours is on par with RoK, so my bad.

(Probably the right move was to hit me and then say "how's my ratio now, muthafrickkkkkkkkka!?!?!")

At least I'll know for next time 

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

Gratz to those fighting their first war- everyone's doing great :D

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

I personally love how TUE's name just cuts off after the 'h'. Serves you right for having too long of a name :P

Seriously though, gj and congrats Rose, TGH, KT,  Roz Wei, AIM, SK, DS, RoK, HS, IoM and BC (hey that's us!). We're doing a great job so far. 

• Upvote 6

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

1 minute ago, Ripper said:

Call me crazy, but the net damages should have the same absolute values. :v

Well depends, if they filtered out some of those who used this time to do some raiding?

PLUS IQ have had a few people quit on them

Edited by MoonShadow
none

Just now, Ripper said:

Damn those pirates...

nah dude they are fun, leave them be :D

30 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Whoops. I eyeballed them kinda. But you're right: yours is on par with RoK, so my bad.

(Probably the right move was to hit me and then say "how's my ratio now, muthafrickkkkkkkkka!?!?!")

how's my ratio now, muthafrickkkkkkkkka

med_1428793062_image.jpg

• Upvote 1

While I did hear about it going well across the board, didn't expect the numbers to be quite that lopsided. 

20 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Call me crazy, but the net damages should have the same absolute values. :v

Others fighting aren't included. NSR isn't listed for example.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

Well depends, if they filtered out some of those who used this time to do some raiding?

PLUS IQ have had a few people quit on them

For example Boyce raided 4 GotG and 1 BK while being in NK, and he was removed months ago because NK doesn't allow raiding but he's back doing the same thing

Well done Rose. Mama's proud of you.

And I will be perpetually jealous of people who get to fight Polaris and Cornerstone. They build to lose every time.

Edit: Inb4 BK claims to be doing better than Rose because of raw damage again.

Edited by durmij
  • Upvote 6

I find it funny how when EMC broke up, everyone and their mother was crying about how IQ is a "true hegemony" and that even if all other alliances hit them, they'd still come out on top. I remember Sketchy going on a spree of shitposts about how the proponents of the EMC break up, went as far as tagging me, were stupid because IQ was now unstoppable.

Guess those people were wrong. Nice work to the winning side!

1 hour ago, durmij said:

Well done Rose. Mama's proud of you.

And I will be perpetually jealous of people who get to fight Polaris and Cornerstone. They build to lose every time.

Edit: Inb4 BK claims to be doing better than Rose because of raw damage again.

You're free to come declare on us and join the fray! The least I can guarantee is it will be fun and you won't be jealous anymore.

40 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Nice job connecting two arguments by different people in order to make a strawman out of my original posts. I never claimed IQ was a hegemony, In fact I specifically said they weren't yet.

I also never was against the EMC break up, I specifically made that post in reference to people like yourselves who tried to place the lions share of the blame on EMC for stagnation in the game and I was referring to IQ's overall reaction to the situation.

Lastly, EMC isn't fighting in this war and is in completely different ranges. Guardian can barely hit most of IQ, same for (previously) like 1/4 of pantheon. You are comparing apples to oranges lmfao.

Lol you were the biggest doomsdayer at the time.

Webp.net-resizeimage.png.57c6efdb0b7e3c1ca71156515fffd14a.png

This the post I'm referring to. Also yeah, my bad, it was Buorhann that said IQ could defeat the world if they had good activity. What a silly thing for him to think, all things considered. I knew from the start that IQ was a shit sphere and that they suck.

It's pretty clear what you're implying in the post, particularly because you quoted yourself. So unless you were just shitposting, you were wrong. IQ didn't come in and secure a hegemony because of the power vacuum. Orbis isn't full of fluffy pixel hugger alliances and weak apologists. I mean you called KT a neutral alliance in the same thread. Many layers of wrong.

Edited by Starbuck