A WiFi DoW

Banned

5 hours ago, Astolfo said:

MoonShadow,

I condemn in the strongest of terms your notion that Banned is stealing from us. We are willing participants in WiFi’s programs. Banned is our dear and beloved leader. We will stand by him and he will stand by us. He has looked after each of us and has adequately been meeting our every need. He has invested in us more than you can possible imagine. He has gone above and beyond for us and continues to do so. I think I speak for everyone in WiFi when I say we don’t care to hear your explanations or reasonings for this notion because it appears to me to simply be otherworldly bitterness.

~ Astolfo 

No idea how he managed to get the majority of your nations where they were when he formed Wi-Fi. ?

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

As a loyal rose member, I still say this took balls. To those critising banned and how he manages his alliance; that's why you're not there. Feel free to continue to do so, but I'm going to watch you continue to make an ass out of yourself. You know I have love for those in WiFi, so I give a conflicted good luck.

23 hours ago, Spectral said:

As a loyal rose member, I still say this took balls. To those critising banned and how he manages his alliance; that's why you're not there. Feel free to continue to do so, but I'm going to watch you continue to make an ass out of yourself. You know I have love for those in WiFi, so I give a conflicted good luck.

Everyone does what they can

Edited by MoonShadow

2 hours ago, MoonShadow said:

Have to ask, what balls does it take to DoW an alliance when ordered to do so by NPO? just wondering.

A hell of a lot.  We are a Protectorate and under no obligation to defend NPO.  Now go piss off.

3 hours ago, Sylvia said:

A hell of a lot.  We are a Protectorate and under no obligation to defend NPO.  Now go piss off.

Then why did you do it? Insanity could be an explanation but Horsemen also attacked us and you know what WiFi and Horsemen have in common? They are both NPO's protectorates and they are both on a suicide mission against Ragnarok. Now I'm not implying that NPO ordered you two to do so, but it certainly seems like they did something to get you into the war.

Ta2HxPD.png

2 hours ago, Nikolash said:

Then why did you do it? Insanity could be an explanation but Horsemen also attacked us and you know what WiFi and Horsemen have in common? They are both NPO's protectorates and they are both on a suicide mission against Ragnarok. Now I'm not implying that NPO ordered you two to do so, but it certainly seems like they did something to get you into the war.

I can not speak for Horsemen since I personally do not know anything about them.   In terms of Wifi, Banned was a loyal member of NPO for awhile.  When he decided to leave and start his own alliance, NPO was supportive of the move , enough to agree to be the new alliance's protector.  I have not talked to Banned about this in particular but given that he is a former member who left, my guess is that he wants to make sure that his friends in NPO understand that just because he left the alliance does not mean that he forgot them or somehow left to avoid war.  So yes, NPO did something - they backed the establishment of Wifi when banned decided to leave NPO when they could have said something along the lines of "you want to leave, fine - good luck" and ended the relationship.   

2 hours ago, Nikolash said:

I like to imagine it went something like this.

Banned:  Hey Roq, what you think about me hitting Ragnarok?

Roquentin:  Are you crazy?  They will crush you.

Banned:  Hold my beer bro.

14 minutes ago, Sylvia said:

I can not speak for Horsemen since I personally do not know anything about them.   In terms of Wifi, Banned was a loyal member of NPO for awhile.  When he decided to leave and start his own alliance, NPO was supportive of the move , enough to agree to be the new alliance's protector.  I have not talked to Banned about this in particular but given that he is a former member who left, my guess is that he wants to make sure that his friends in NPO understand that just because he left the alliance does not mean that he forgot them or somehow left to avoid war.  So yes, NPO did something - they backed the establishment of Wifi when banned decided to leave NPO when they could have said something along the lines of "you want to leave, fine - good luck" and ended the relationship.   

You know, banned was in Ragnarok and then RUM (Alexio's former alliance, now BC) just a few months ago, yet now he is at war with both, so i find it kind of hard to believe that you joined the war because banned cares for his former alliance, not saying it's impossible just hard to believe.

9 minutes ago, Banned said:

I like to imagine it went something like this.

Banned:  Hey Roq, what you think about me hitting Ragnarok?

Roquentin:  Are you crazy?  They will crush you.

Banned:  Hold my beer bro.

Poor banned should have listened to Roq...

Ta2HxPD.png

1 hour ago, Nikolash said:

You know, banned was in Ragnarok and then RUM (Alexio's former alliance, now BC) just a few months ago, yet now he is at war with both, so i find it kind of hard to believe that you joined the war because banned cares for his former alliance, not saying it's impossible just hard to believe.

Actually I did not know banned was in Ragnarok.  I knew he was in RUM but not that RUM has anything to do with BC.  I was in HBE before joining WiFi.  HBE disbanded and so I needed someplace else to go.  Like I said,  I did NOT talk to banned about why NPO.  Just took a guess from what I do know.

I do know he was in NPO for a long time however and regardless NPO is our Protector - not Ragnarok or BC.  It seems natural to me that a leader of an alliance that has a protectorate from another alliance would want to do what he can to help out - especially if the help is needed.

46 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

words

Both you and banned need to give up your personal shit against each other from that other world and move on.  If nothing else, get it out of your system this war.  That's my opinion but neither of you will probably listen.  Do try to keep the rest of us out of it if possible once this war has finished.

Edited by Sylvia

3 hours ago, Nikolash said:

Skip out on the hot date we had for prom?  No way.  I spent too much money trying to pull off the whole "catholic school girl" look to let that go to waste.