A WiFi DoW

Banned

4 hours ago, MoonShadow said:

Banned couldn't even fund the war they had with Arrgh for more than a few days.

Arrgh is not worth fighting for more than a few days, to be fair.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 3/21/2018 at 11:27 AM, Sylvia said:

Arrgh is not worth fighting for more than a few days, to be fair.

Have a wonderful war

On 3/21/2018 at 11:33 AM, Dio Brando said:

Ah, so you have learnt something from your crusade against them. 

I did, nukes are fun

Edited by MoonShadow

2 hours ago, MoonShadow said:

everyone knows your white chocolate but its ok you can pretend your someone else its ok 

I am teasing.  That is why I used the ? after my comment.  Having said that, this IS PnW and my name in PnW is Sylvia.  Most people are fine with that.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Sylvia said:

I am teasing.  That is why I used the ? after my comment.  Having said that, this IS PnW and my name in PnW is Sylvia.  Most people are fine with that.

I am fine with that also WC, but will try to call you Sylvia :) hope you are enjoying it in Wifi.

16 hours ago, Banned said:

And now I know you're Devialance, your point?

Hi Banned

Edited by MoonShadow
Snicks is right
  • Downvote 1

MoonShadow,

I condemn in the strongest of terms your notion that Banned is stealing from us. We are willing participants in WiFi’s programs. Banned is our dear and beloved leader. We will stand by him and he will stand by us. He has looked after each of us and has adequately been meeting our every need. He has invested in us more than you can possible imagine. He has gone above and beyond for us and continues to do so. I think I speak for everyone in WiFi when I say we don’t care to hear your explanations or reasonings for this notion because it appears to me to simply be otherworldly bitterness.

~ Astolfo 

Edited by Astolfo
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, wouldn't it be a nice world if everyone kept bitterness out of the equation. More friendships would remain intact. In this case, we're just seeing different lenses to view folks from. Moon has strong sentiments based on what he has experienced and interpreted in his interactions with Banned, just as Banned does with him. And it's enough for it to have had an effect on their surroundings. Having spent time with you both I can say that this shit has really gone pretty far. So much so that it has crossed gaming realms and somehow impacted me. Banned was only ever giving while I was in WiFi and Moon has always looked out for his mates in BC. You both have greatly pissed folks off along the way and yet you each have so many wonderful traits that others saw in you regardless. That's my lens.    

Now back to the intended program... :popcorn:

• Upvote 4