The Roman Empire declares Swiss Neutrality

MinesomeMC

technically we are too small to be an empire. So Blah blah blah Golden Phoenix Coalition declares neutrality in the conflict as it loves both KT and IQ similarly. You probably don't care, but we wanted to make it official. 

SIgned,

Will Be Couped, 

MinesomeMC

Consul of IA and MA,

Dewain

Consul Of EA Games,

Kyle N

rjwrUgd.png

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 22

2 minutes ago, LordStrum said:

I know war opens the floodgates for shitposters, but pretty sure we wanted the good ones.

Technically this isn't a shit post as my alliance is making the commitment that we aren't joining sides on the war (no one cares but still)

13 minutes ago, Henrich said:

Everyone can stop holding their breath the golden alliance nobody gives a crap about finally announced their plan.

Yes I have saved everyone, lol

1 hour ago, Epi said:

At High Noon the Sun Rose, the Golden Caliphates Armies marching to a standstill. A Great host of a thousand Inactives, their Soldiers Legion, their RSS stores empty. 
Minesome of Minecraft swung down off his high horse and after a triple back flip, looked upon the battle raging below his High Ground. "These Peasants know not the might of my Coalition, Roq should be trembling inside his hamster wheel, Thalmor unloading his desperation upon the faces of the Kingdom's nobility, Dynamic should've turned tail and ran...becoming for the first time in his life A hegemony but nay they did not. They simply ignored my army, "Inactive" and "Weak" they called us...A "Joke" too. Well i have not the time for their games, the false bravado shall not hold my attention for a moment longer. So I shall not grace them with the battle they ponder with mixed fear and desire. For surely such a glorious sight as my men at arms would baffle them and bring upon a yet undeserved enlightenment. I will [Less than sarcastically] remain Neutral."

So He did...and Inq etc. never let their eyes rise from the grim battle to the High Ground, to Minesome's army logged off and stuck there...A colossal victory for world peace had been achieved that day.

Am i doing it right?

The world would see it's fate that day, the world in shock. As the Phoenix lays its neutrality.

I love this too much

5 minutes ago, Conner Temple said:

*steps up to the podium*

Step back down. He said good. 

• Upvote 3

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Can't beat the original neutral alliance.

• Upvote 1

"We pull in money, new recruits, all just to combat cipher, rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt, all for revenge."

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night i can feel my leg, and my arm, even my fingers. The body i've lost, The comrades i've lost, won't stop hurting... it's like they're all still there... You feel it too, don't you?"

2 hours ago, Jroc said:

Y'all neutrals rub me the wrong way. It sickens me.

yHGawNS.png

• Upvote 3

"We pull in money, new recruits, all just to combat cipher, rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt, all for revenge."

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night i can feel my leg, and my arm, even my fingers. The body i've lost, The comrades i've lost, won't stop hurting... it's like they're all still there... You feel it too, don't you?"

Holy shit, how do you have a negative score? How long has down voting been a thing on the owf?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win