Come on baby, light my fire

Fulcrum

2 minutes ago, Epi said:

I meant, that's "Captain America: Civil war" but fair enough

Again it has Iron man in it, you do understand that Iron man paved the way for all marvel films, maybe its me but i think when your star brings in the big bucks it does not matter what the name of the film is but why people went to see it, and people went to see if because iron man, I mean without the shield made by Tony stark's father would we even have a captain of massive Debt? lets face it shall we first captain America made 230m, second one made 500m then you add in Iron man and the 3rd makes 900m, well numbers don't lie I'm sure TL:DR all films with Iron man are Iron man films, he make all them his !@#$es

12 minutes ago, Epi said:

Mah shitpost had been deduced, NOOOOOOOOOOOO. But yeah, even i went to civil war mainly to see Iron man, Cap gets less interesting as history progresses > tho, winter soldier was pretty dope. Still...Civil war was prob one of the worst Marvel movies imo, just didn't meet the rest for me. That said the context here was pretty decent. Also: no shit Iron man helped Marvel, it was the first one. To all the other fancy numbers i go "meh".

^-^ I'm not one for structuring good replies to criticism since that would require "Effort"

So tell me what does it matter what movie clip was used when Iron man is the first and paved the way ?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MoonShadow said:

So tell me what does it matter what movie clip was used when Iron man is the first and paved the way ?

This is exceedingly off topic

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil