DEFCON 1 Declaration of Existence (DOE)

Alexandros o Megas

I expect there a channel for hard style trance/techno music, but welcome to an interesting time in Orbis history nonetheless :P 

• Upvote 1

<Dragonk>Like I drink beer, nto it

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." 

49 minutes ago, Keza Purple said:

I expect there a channel for hard style trance/techno music, but welcome to an interesting time in Orbis history nonetheless :P 

Thank you Keza Purple!

Alexandros o Megas of Makedonia

DEFCON 1 Leader

gr.gif.e9bf5106159fe8862dd997a7d28829fb.gif

Welcome to Orbis! You've chosen arguably a good time to join up; most raiders are focused on IQ or other active wars and such and won't be interested in spending attacks on you when there's bigger fish in bigger barrels. I'd personally suggest (despite my history and strategy) that you lay low and learn the landscape and the particulars of the war system; both are deceptively deep. Keep your militaries up, especially your navy and airforce, and good luck; we need new and competent alliances.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Welcome to Orbis! You've chosen arguably a good time to join up; most raiders are focused on IQ or other active wars and such and won't be interested in spending attacks on you when there's bigger fish in bigger barrels. I'd personally suggest (despite my history and strategy) that you lay low and learn the landscape and the particulars of the war system; both are deceptively deep. Keep your militaries up, especially your navy and airforce, and good luck; we need new and competent alliances.

Many-many thanks! We will be active and try to learn fast the game to be a valuable add in this community! 

DEFCON 1 Leader

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/03/2018 at 8:55 PM, Thomas said:

For one you cannot count your alliance "experienced nation building players".

Well nothing compared to The Golden Horde and their growth. So come back to me if you reach top 20 in a week from now and at that point I will take notice of your existence.

You obviously haven't played CN, have you?

They will make it. As a former CN player I've seen their strengths, and as an alliance they will go far. Good to see more CN players come over here, though. Bit like me.

6 hours ago, Tesoro said:

You obviously haven't played CN, have you?

They will make it. As a former CN player I've seen their strengths, and as an alliance they will go far. Good to see more CN players come over here, though. Bit like me.

There are a number of problems with this statement; but maybe your faith will be vindicated. It'd be good to see more alliances that are competent.

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

There are a number of problems with this statement; but maybe your faith will be vindicated. It'd be good to see more alliances that are competent.

What problems, may I ask?

10 hours ago, Tesoro said:

What problems, may I ask?

Well, IQsphere is losing and has lost most of their wars, so the success of an alliance in one game does not necessarily correlate to success in another.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Well, IQsphere is losing and has lost most of their wars, so the success of an alliance in one game does not necessarily correlate to success in another.

Hmm, you have a point. 

They are experienced though. That experience can't be of no use at all, can it?

Just now, Tesoro said:

Hmm, you have a point. 

They are experienced though. That experience can't be of no use at all, can it?

Well, it shows that they're able to survive the demands of the genre. That's a critically important step, and I do expect that they'll be able to thrive if they have the activity and math ability to back up their motivation. I do think they'll succeed in making a good, solid alliance, and I very much hope they will.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Well, it shows that they're able to survive the demands of the genre. That's a critically important step, and I do expect that they'll be able to thrive if they have the activity and math ability to back up their motivation. I do think they'll succeed in making a good, solid alliance, and I very much hope they will.

Definitely. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Godwinson said:

Welcome and good luck! It will be interesting to see where you would be in 6 months or 1 years time :) 

Thank you Godwinson! 

Yes it will be interesting to see us in 6 months ...  We love Orbis, its people and the game ...

DEFCON 1 Leader

I'll crack open a can of Blue Moon...  oh wait...  Glad to have you on board

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.