Just thinkin

Roq

You ever just completely wonder what the next step in life is. Well, I have too, and I wondered for seven hours, before I came up on a single fact. This world is fricked. I do not mean that this world is fricked up, I mean that this world is going to be absolutely fricked in the coming century. I do not speak for any parties, but let's just think about this, the number two, apparently declared on the number four, the number five declared on two people, the number three is allied to the number two, by a mutual defense optional agressive pact, basically meaning if it's declared on then they are gonna be friends, but like if ya know, they attackin, then they like, could be friends, or the other guy could go to a different bar, and leave you on a double date with two annoying ass females, cause he felt like "frick it" tonight. Also, ya know the people that the number five declared on, they also have an MDoAP with the number three, and number two, also, IQ reigns above us all, (cept TKR) with all this happenin, I'm just watchin ya know, good o' righty keepin me company, as I watch all these wars unfold. And one of the many thoughts going through my brain was, 'When will TKR show up to the fight and show us peasants to meaning of being near their god, why hasn't TKR gone out, and destroyed the #2, #3, #17, and the #23, why hasn't it shown the world, that this people are not the rulers, that the TKR that has been in number one position for a long ass time, that they are the current rulers of this game, why hasn't TKR shown the world it's might. Let us all beg for TKR to get rid of these unlawful invaders, and mourn for the losses of alliances that have been destroyed by these strong people. Let's all sing for our glorious saviors, to come from it's hiding, and prove to the world that the number one position isn't for naught.

Okay, so you got through that, let's talk business, I just want to tell you that's a joke, I would never provoke them like that. I fear that TKR would attack the alliance I reside in too. ;) Seriously though, this entire games climate is just so much fun, watching the random wars, (as far as I know, I am not privy to know every nook and cranny that this game has to give, nor do I have access to information withheld by the various governments of many alliances in this game) but in the month that I've been on this game, I've yet to see TKR show it's strength, I've yet to see them show their true colors, I am not an idiot, to get that high, you would have had to win a lot of wars, destroy the former number one, and establish a dominance that has lasted so long. I fear that without this, the newer players of this game, will never know the fear that they should feel every time TKR is mentioned, the feeling of their legs shaking, before collapsing to dirt. The feeling of physical exhaustion, the feeling that if you are to lift your head and disobeye, that you will be left dead. The feeling of your heart beating so fast, that you feel yourself frozen, the sound that your heart makes when you feel that you can't inhale. The feeling that you get when you think that someone is right behind, the goosebumps on your skin as you feel their presence. You feel the limitless of their power. You feel completely, powerless. You feel your head screaming at you, danger. You feel, the complete desire to die, or get away, anything to get away from it. I want TKR to show us this power, the power that is absolute, the power untapped, the power we should fear. 

Sincerely,

Citrus T. Orange

• 2 weeks later...