Outer Heaven Declaration of Neutrality

Big Boss

I, Big Boss, Declare neutrality in the conflict currently circling the globe. I and the rest of Outer Heaven (myself) will take the high road, the diplomatic road in regards to these hostilities, and will refrain from using our (my) nuclear weapons and battle prowess in a way that would defintely affect the outcome of this war, becoming the deciding factor is not in the interest of those involved. Those of you here that feel jaded by your time with the Patriots, feel free to join me in Outer Heaven. A place where solders are appreciated, not used as a tool of the means of one's ends. 

These articles, in accordance with the accord of accordions and accordanaces, will be ahered to in this time of disturbed peace. 

Signed: Big Boss

Venom Snake

Vic Boss

Naked Snake

Jack

Saladin

Ishmael

The Man Who Sold the World

SEAL:

SEAL OF OUTER HEAVEN:

GFMcnod.jpg

This has been a communication between the mercenary army known as Outer Heaven to the rest of the world. 

"We pull in money, new recruits, all just to combat cipher, rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt, all for revenge."

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night i can feel my leg, and my arm, even my fingers. The body i've lost, The comrades i've lost, won't stop hurting... it's like they're all still there... You feel it too, don't you?"

Just now, Anonymous said:

pixel hugging?

That sounds like hogwarts to me 

Edited:

Hogwash*

"We pull in money, new recruits, all just to combat cipher, rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt, all for revenge."

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night i can feel my leg, and my arm, even my fingers. The body i've lost, The comrades i've lost, won't stop hurting... it's like they're all still there... You feel it too, don't you?"

2 minutes ago, Kurdanak said:

Not exactly how I expected the rebirth of the Neutral Menace to go but it works.

OOC: I'm actually extremely sick and completely bedridden and pretty much can't act at the moment. 

Hey, At least i'm not Grillick 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Hahiha said:

Memed.

comic511.png

• Upvote 2