The Ayyslamic Caliphate Rises

The Mad Titan

23 hours ago, LeotheGreat said:

91A1551E-9D47-4BB8-B9A3-7C3E04C2DD07.jpeg

Why would I or anyone on the better than IQ side have need of any salt, if you had not noticed we are winning, sure NPO can buff the numbers anyway they see fit to make it look better for IQ, but the truth is you are losing.

1 hour ago, MoonShadow said:

Why would I or anyone on the better than IQ side have need of any salt, if you had not noticed we are winning, sure NPO can buff the numbers anyway they see fit to make it look better for IQ, but the truth is you are losing.

>tfw when rose gave themselves the easy targets, your allies are trash and can’t help you, and you’re desperately hanging onto the narrative that you’re winning. 

Also you're only at -52 million net damage! Congrats thats way better than most of your alliance!

Edited by LeotheGreat
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, LeotheGreat said:

>tfw when rose gave themselves the easy targets, your allies are trash and can’t help you, and you’re desperately hanging onto the narrative that you’re winning. 

Using the war stats that get updated daily in the OWF, that sounds more like BK and NPO than Rose. Infact, Rose appears to be doing exceptionally well compared to any other alliance on either side. They have the simple fortune of being accompanied by allies who specced an extra point or two during character creation into the "Competence" stat, allowing said allies to not wither away uselessly upon contact.

Frankly, i think BK and NPO need better friends. You perform well enough to deserve some. Perhaps put out an ad, set up some interviews? Gotta start somewhere, the future is now.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, LeotheGreat said:

>tfw when rose gave themselves the easy targets,

...did you just low-key diss your allies by calling them easy targets?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

2 hours ago, Peter Quill said:

...did you just low-key diss your allies by calling them easy targets?

No, He's saying every other alliance on our side are significantly less tiered in terms of high numbered cities (We'll say 15+) than NPO and BK. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Codonian said:

No, He's saying every other alliance on our side are significantly less tiered in terms of high numbered cities (We'll say 15+) than NPO and BK. 

NPO is at 14 cities, and the point everyone has been making for some time now would suggest that calling you easy targets is being, well, nice about it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

11 hours ago, Lairah said:

Frankly, i think BK and NPO need better friends. You perform well enough to deserve some. Perhaps put out an ad, set up some interviews? Gotta start somewhere, the future is now.

Our friends are fine thanks. I love @TheNG and his posts :) 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, LeotheGreat said:

Also you're only at -52 million net damage! Congrats thats way better than most of your alliance!

really using that BS stats that NPO are posting are you damn well kidding me lol, Also you talk about our allies, Well i do not see any of our side asking for peace, or hiding in beige mode for a whole week, didn't see anyone on our side try and hide the alliance bank in vacation mode, No one on our side attacked an alliance then forgot to do damage. if anything you should really pick your friends better, maybe you should think about that.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Who Me said:

How little you know.

I do know little, but maybe more than you think.

32 minutes ago, LeotheGreat said:

I think you’re going to be in for a rude awakening. 

We shall see, i mean you have already had a few drop out have you not, as they couldn't handle the fighting.

4 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

Our friends are fine thanks. I love @TheNG and his posts :) 

The objective of their mentioning in this thread is the discussion of their combative worth and competence. Their competence in amusing you during your weekly outings to get coffee together at the local cafe, are completely irrelevant to the point.

• Downvote 2

5 hours ago, MoonShadow said:

really using that BS stats that NPO are posting are you damn well kidding me lol, Also you talk about our allies, Well i do not see any of our side asking for peace, or hiding in beige mode for a whole week, didn't see anyone on our side try and hide the alliance bank in vacation mode, No one on our side attacked an alliance then forgot to do damage. if anything you should really pick your friends better, maybe you should think about that.

Lol. I know you want to act like a tough guy, but least do it, understanding military strategy? 

1 hour ago, Lairah said:

The objective of their mentioning in this thread is the discussion of their combative worth and competence. Their competence in amusing you during your weekly outings to get coffee together at the local cafe, are completely irrelevant to the point.

But but my weekly coffee outings to feed the pigeon is is extremely important.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

Going to be hilarious when IQ surrenders again after dragging this out for an extended period, only for their members to find out they could've got out of it only a week into the war :) 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

3 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

Going to be hilarious when IQ surrenders again after dragging this out for an extended period, only for their members to find out they could've got out of it only a week into the war :) 

Try harder. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Shadowthrone said:

Try harder. 

The only difference between this war and Trail of Tiers is a few different combatants on our side and a different name. The war is the same, and the eventual outcome will be the same. Drag it out however long you wish, but the outcome won't change.

• Upvote 3

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

4 hours ago, Justin076 said:

Aka you offered us peace after a week because you knew the longer this goes on the more damage you will take compared to what you can output. Dress it up however you like, the longer it goes on the worse it gets for you.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

16 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

Lol. I know you want to act like a tough guy, but least do it, understanding military strategy? 

I do not want to act tough, however compared to NPO i am sure everyone comes off tough thats just how you see the world, everyone is bigger, stronger, everyone is out to get you, please do not talk about military strategy if you had some you wouldn't have lost all the major wars you have been in?

We all know how NPO thinks, we will build everyone to 50 cities and then take on the world, we will borrow huge amounts of cash to do this and then we will win the game as no one can touch us, you have done this crap in every game your plan never changes lol

Edited by MoonShadow

44 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

I do not want to act tough, however compared to NPO i am sure everyone comes off tough thats just how you see the world, everyone is bigger, stronger, everyone is out to get you, please do not talk about military strategy if you had some you wouldn't have lost all the major wars you have been in?

We all know how NPO thinks, we will build everyone to 50 cities and then take on the world, we will borrow huge amounts of cash to do this and then we will win the game as no one can touch us, you have done this crap in every game your plan never changes lol

giphy.gif

Oh my. You make me blush. You know us too well. Please tell me more oh great member of BC, what it is to fight a war with net losses reaching 2bil :)