The Ayyslamic Caliphate Rises

The Mad Titan

10 hours ago, Lelouch Vi Britannia said:

mMPSvaE.png

No girl looks at the guy who needed what 400 plus nations to take on 67 and be like ooo i want that big wimp who couldn't fight alone even tho his alliance out numbers KT by 2.2 to 1, to make things worst an alliance that even forgets to do damage after all the big up talk lol

Lets be real, All girls will look at KT and be like omg damn that boy can fight, 6 nations to 1 nation and KT still slapped IQ around, now only if IQ had an IQ above 4 they would have known what a mistake it was.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

2 minutes ago, WSxPhoenix said:

No girl looks at a guy who says anything you just said.

At all.

But dem boiis kin lern 2 speel gud l8r?

And punctuate.  And generally be literate, intelligent, wise, honorable gentlemen.

I can't even say it with a straight face. No, let's not kid ourselves, it's too late for them already.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, MoonShadow said:

No girl looks at the guy who needed what 400 plus nations to take on 67 and be like ooo i want that big wimp who couldn't fight alone even tho his alliance out numbers KT by 2.2 to 1, to make things worst an alliance that even forgets to do damage after all the big up talk lol

Lets be real, All girls will look at KT and be like omg damn that boy can fight, 6 nations to 1 nation and KT still slapped IQ around, now only if IQ had an IQ above 4 they would have known what a mistake it was.

Feeling hungry mate? Never fear, I have the perfect snack for ya!

FODrG6B.gif

Edited by TheNG
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

6 hours ago, WSxPhoenix said:

No girl looks at a guy who says anything you just said.

At all.

Sure, oddly enough they do.

6 hours ago, Kriegskoenig said:

But dem boiis kin lern 2 speel gud l8r?

And punctuate.  And generally be literate, intelligent, wise, honorable gentlemen.

I can't even say it with a straight face. No, let's not kid ourselves, it's too late for them already.

Sorry I did not know this was an English test, let me get back to you on how much i care, lets face facts shall we you brag about this as you're fighting skills are lacking massively so you have to find a weakness to try and make yourselves feel better, I shall try to improve my writing skills is you swear to at least try and improve your fighting skills.

6 hours ago, LeotheGreat said:

8BDE9D50-39E2-4B07-9873-06A55E3FE550.jpeg

You have never won a war, i guess no one has to swallow those pills.

5 hours ago, TheNG said:

Feeling hungry mate? Never fear, I have the perfect snack for ya!

FODrG6B.gif

Well that's peanut butter and crack not salt by the looks of it, pretty sure you need to past that on over to GotG.

Why are IQ (its laughable they use the aberration, I mean it is clearly something they lack) so salty you started this war and you have more nations, enjoy it and stop crying life will go on.

53 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

Sure, oddly enough they do.

Sorry I did not know this was an English test, let me get back to you on how much i care, lets face facts shall we you brag about this as you're fighting skills are lacking massively so you have to find a weakness to try and make yourselves feel better, I shall try to improve my writing skills is you swear to at least try and improve your fighting skills.

You have never won a war, i guess no one has to swallow those pills.

Well that's peanut butter and crack not salt by the looks of it, pretty sure you need to past that on over to GotG.

Why are IQ (its laughable they use the aberration, I mean it is clearly something they lack) so salty you started this war and you have more nations, enjoy it and stop crying life will go on.

91A1551E-9D47-4BB8-B9A3-7C3E04C2DD07.jpeg