The Mad Titan

2 hours ago, Arkiri Arch said:

smith.thumb.JPG.44e462b6cda869841a58ecc4765f3b8d.JPG

smithh.thumb.JPG.5b8fcaf654e9403474465189cfe3e145.JPG

Why didn't you talk to us on here @Lordship

Someone start the clock ticking.

When will TKR decide?

• Upvote 3

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

While things did get over zealous on the shit talking, and I on occasion remind them not to cross the line, I'd also state that your use of "Sunken Place" is rather unfounded.  Still, it was uncalled for and as soon as it happened, I made my statement very clear in the TKR channel about it (To both sides of those participating in the shit talking, as things got a bit out of hand in general).

On the other hand, with you mentioning Kastor, I do recall someone having some strange reactions during and after the treaty separation between SGM/AO.  So this is rather interesting from you.

My use of Sunken Place is a pop culture reference. Nothing more, nothing less. If that was offensive to you somehow begs for self-reflection. But kudos for human decency. You did a lot more than other leaders would do addressing that. Good on you.

As for what you find "interesting" coming from me....not sure what that's supposed to mean and not invested enough to care. The dead horse you keep trying to revitalize? meh ok. I did a thing that didn't pan out. Won't be the first or last time, I'm sure, and has nothing to do with anything here (I swear we did this already...). Keep following me with that drum. Whatevs. Perhaps one day I'll ask around for something that didn't work for you and bring it up wherever you go.

I mentioned Kastor because one of your members/alliancemates did as a racial slur in a public channel of an alliance not even in this and it got posted. I'm allowed to comment as a member of the community, which I did and I'm leaving it there unless you wanna make a thing of it. 

In any case, it's certainly not a hill I'm willing to die on. Not behind Kastor, that's for sure. Stay salty at/with me for whatever reason you are (and if it's because of him....yikes. So many other things people hate on me for that are exponentially more damning and valid).

But please do stay interested in me, my posts, and my affairs that have absolutely  nothing to do with you. Makes me feel as though I've finally arrived ?

Have fun out there, kiddos. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Not being salty at all, and what I was referencing has nothing to do with the "dead horse" in that thread you're implying.  You may want to check some DMs you've had with a couple of people.  And yes, I was clearly saying your pop cultural reference was unfounded.

Edited by Buorhann

8 hours ago, Arkiri Arch said:

I honestly think TKR has devolved into pixel hugging pussys for not taking this chance to roll either of the super powers while they're occupied. Like FFS hit either IQ, or KT and friends. Hit us if you are looking to get lubed up and have your cork popped. Just do somethingTKR is starting to die like IQ. I mean, you lost one of your leaders to t$ and he even changed his name to avoid the public humiliation. 

How? We already are at war with Arrgh!

They don't want to surrender!

5 hours ago, Mayor said:

"At war with Arrgh" "Surrender"

Smh

At least now we know who is a real Arrgh (Bluebear, Ogaden, etc.) who is still in the alliance doing his best to stole all the rum and who is a statpadder who first tell us he doens't care about being at war and then leave the alliance after realizing we didn't stopped after the first round

Edited by Micchan

30 minutes ago, Micchan said:

At least now we know who is a real Arrgh (Bluebear, Ogaden, etc.) who is still in the alliance doing his best to stole all the rum and who is a statpadder who first tell us he doens't care about being at war and then leave the alliance after realizing we didn't stopped after the first round

reads in an Italian accent

wat

Edited by Peter Quill

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

• Wiki Mod
2 minutes ago, Lairah said:

This thread is... interesting. I presume this how we engage in propaganda based warfare?

It would seem one side has more guns in this fight than the other.

Nah giving them a handicap.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

6 minutes ago, Dr Rush said:

Nah giving them a handicap.

Well, the people do love their underdogs. Just make sure they win, otherwise you'll get awful review ratings for breaking everybody's hearts.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Robert E Lee said:

queen_m.png.2390dd62eaebe879ea0b4ef72ddf9d0a.png

What in the actually frick is wrong with you.  

Your Photoshop skills are trash.  And you're hiding true beauty.. And I thought I was worthless 

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg